Knowing that research is the key to finding cures for chronic, debilitating diseases, ProHealth has raised and donated more than $3 million to organizations researching fibromyalgia, ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and other conditions.
As a crucial part of our mission, a portion of each purchase you make goes toward this fundraising effort. This is such a high priority that in some years our donations outpaced our profits. Thank you for helping support our efforts.
Visit our online store.
- Action for ME
- Advocates for Fibromyalgia Funding, Treatment, Education and Research (AFFTER)
- Alzheimer's Foundation
- American Association for CFS (AACFS)
- American Cancer Society
- American Fibromyalgia Syndrome Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- CFIDS Association of America, Inc.
- CFIDS/FMS Support Group - Dallas/Ft. Worth
- CFS Research Foundation - UK
- Chicago CFS Association
- Fibromyalgia Association Created for Education and Self-help (FACES)
- Fibromyalgia Alliance of America
- Fibromyalgia Association of Houston
- The Fibromyalgia Treatment Center
- FM Support Group of Surrey (UK)
- I. Jon Russell, M.D., Ph.D.
- The National Fibro Partnership
- ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Society of NSW, Inc.
- ME/FM Society of Alberta, Canada
- Minnesota Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association
- National Fibromyalgia Association (NFA)
- National Fibromyalgia Awareness Campaign (NAFAC)
- National Fibromyalgia Research Association
- New Jersey Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association
- P.A.N.D.O.R.A., Inc.
- The ME Association
- The National Fibromyalgia Partnership, Inc.
- West Valley Fibromyalgia Support Group
- Wisconsin CFS Association
- Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease
This Week's Top Story
May 12th! This Is Your Day!...
April 20, 2014 [more]
From Our Readers: Comments and Suggestions – 4/22/14...
April 19, 2014 [more]
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Researchers Find Association Bet...
April 18, 2014 [more]
Abstract: Association of C-reactive protein and interleukin-6 with new-onset fatigue in th...
April 17, 2014 [more]
Abstract: Fibromyalgia and Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity...
April 17, 2014 [more]
From Our Readers - Comments and Suggestions 4/16/2014...
April 16, 2014 [more]
Research Highlights Risk for Acetaminophen Toxicity from Use of Over the Counter...
April 15, 2014 [more]
More Fibromyalgia News »
More ME/CFS News »
More Health News »