- Register and use one username for the message boards and/or chat rooms. You may be asked to change a name that is offensive, degrading, or inappropriate. Friends or family must register their own name. If your email address changes, make sure to email us at
so that your contact information is up-to-date.
- You may share external links for informational purposes only, however, links leading directly to sales or product pages that clearly have the intention of generating a sale will be consideration a solicitation.
- Agree to disagree. Be respectful. If you find yourself at odds with another member, use the ignore button or do not respond to the offending post. Report the incident or post to a moderator if they are present or email
- Discussions of controversial methods of treatment of your disease or symptoms may be discussed provided it is related to health. (i.e. Medicinal Marijuana use, experimental drugs from other countries). However, impaired members will be asked to leave.
- Political discussions as they relate to the Health Industry may be discussed. However, this is not the place for political banter.
- Religious discussions as they relate to physical health (for example, human physiology or the workings of the mind and the body) may be discussed. However, this is not the place to force religion on others. ProHealth respects freedom of religion and hopes to keep an open environment. Any religion-based posts that are theological debates in nature should be made on the Worship message board.
- Suicide: Please feel free to talk about depression, find encouragement, information, coping skills, and solutions. No explicit discussion of attempts is allowed. Discussion of the loss of a loved one to suicide and how you cope is permitted, without being explicit. Discussion of coping methods for self injury are permitted, without being explicit. Explicit discussions can be triggering to other members experiencing those feelings. Discussions or threats of suicide or self injury are not permitted. These need to be directed towards a health care professional or a hotline to speak to someone trained for these situations. Call a helpline immediately ( 1-800-273-8255 ) or 911.
- If someone who is in crisis enters a chat room with a general conversation taking place, please take that previous conversation to another room. Show your compassion to others as you would hope they would do for you in a similar situation.
- Please make every effort to greet and pay attention to newcomers, making them feel comfortable and welcome. There are no cliques on this site, as we are a community based support site. Please do not participate in any form of gossip.
- Clinical studies and trial research may be discussed. ProHealth holds no claim to the validity of these claims.
- Any request for participation in organizational events must request approval from the ProHealth, Inc. webmaster prior to posting or sharing.