1 - 13 Records Currently sorted by: Date ASC re-sort desc
ACR Response to Inquiry on the Fibromyalgia Diagnostic Criteria
- The ACR responds to a registered nurse's questions about the new fibromyalgia diagnostic criteria.
December 27, 2014 Celeste Cooper, RN
# of Ratings: 5 |
Unusual Nocturnal Blood Pressure Patterns in Fibromyalgia Patients
- Researchers in Turkey found that fibromyalgia patients did not experience normal dips in nocturnal blood pressure.
December 28, 2014 Salih Inal MD, et al.
# of Ratings: 11 |
Typology of Fibromyalgia Patients and Their Responses to Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
- Researchers identified five subgroups of fibromyalgia patients from four Cymbalta (duloxetine) studies.
December 29, 2014 Ilya A Lipkovich, et al.
# of Ratings: 18 |
Analysis of Lyrica (Pregabalin) Clinical Trials for Fibromyalgia to Determine the Time It Took to ...
- Researchers analyzed four Lyrica clinical trials to find out how long it took for fibromyalgia patients to experience improvement in pain and sleep.
December 30, 2014 L.M. Arnold, et al.
# of Ratings: 17 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
January 05, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 57 |
Cognitive Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia: Slow Access to the Mental Lexicon
- A study found that people with fibromyalgia take longer to access the brain's catalog of words in long-term memory.
January 05, 2015 Frank Leavitt and Robert S. Katz
# of Ratings: 36 |
Basil Essential Oil Has Analgesic Effect on Mice Model of Fibromyalgia
- Brazilian researchers found that essential oils from basil leaves had a significant analgesic effect on chronic pain of fibromyalgia.
January 09, 2015 Simone S. Nascimento, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Cognitive Differences Between Men and Women with Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers explore the gender differences in cognitive functioning and the main symptoms of fibromyalgia.
January 11, 2015 Elena Miró, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
NIH Panel Cites Need for Individualized, Patient-Centered Approach to Treat Chronic Pain
- An NIH panel met to discuss ways to improve the treatment of chronic pain.
January 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Fibromyalgia Flares: A Qualitative Analysis
- A Mayo Clinic study evaluates the causes, symptoms and treatments for fibromyalgia flares.
January 16, 2015 A. Vincent, et al.
# of Ratings: 31 |