1 - 14 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
What Neuroimaging Has Taught Us About the Mechanisms and Management of Centralized Pain in ...
- Harvard scientists review how new developments in neuroimaging have improved understanding of fibromyalgia pathophysiology.
January 30, 2015 Vitaly Napadow and Richard E Harris
# of Ratings: 0 |
Can Heat Therapy Reduce Fibromyalgia Pain?
- An Austrian study found that infrared heat therapy was a beneficial treatment for fibromyalgia.
January 28, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 13 |
VIDEO: S.H.I.N.E. Fibromyalgia with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum
- Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum discusses the human energy crisis that is such a big part of fibromyalgia.
January 27, 2015
# of Ratings: 4 |
How Does a Functional Restoration Program Affect Fibromyalgia?
- After completing a functional restoration program, 41% of fibromyalgia patients no longer met the diagnostic criteria for FM.
January 26, 2015 Meredith M. Hartzell, MS, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Effects of a Gluten-Free Diet on IBS and Fibromyalgia
- A one-year gluten-free diet resulted in significant improvement for patients with IBS and fibromyalgia displaying lymphocytic enteritis.
January 24, 2015 Umberto Volta
# of Ratings: 3 |
10 Timer Tips for Healthy Fibromyalgia Support
- Useful tips for using your kitchen timer to support your fibromyalgia health goals.
January 22, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 23 |
The Importance of Acceptance
- Acceptance of your illness can be one of the most difficult, but also one of the most helpful, qualities to cultivate.
January 19, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 18 |
Fibromyalgia Flares: A Qualitative Analysis
- A Mayo Clinic study evaluates the causes, symptoms and treatments for fibromyalgia flares.
January 16, 2015 A. Vincent, et al.
# of Ratings: 39 |
NIH Panel Cites Need for Individualized, Patient-Centered Approach to Treat Chronic Pain
- An NIH panel met to discuss ways to improve the treatment of chronic pain.
January 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Cognitive Differences Between Men and Women with Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers explore the gender differences in cognitive functioning and the main symptoms of fibromyalgia.
January 11, 2015 Elena Miró, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |