1 - 13 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
VIDEO: S.H.I.N.E. Fibromyalgia with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum
- Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum discusses the human energy crisis that is such a big part of fibromyalgia.
January 27, 2015
# of Ratings: 0 |
Effects of a Gluten-Free Diet on IBS and Fibromyalgia
- A one-year gluten-free diet resulted in significant improvement for patients with IBS and fibromyalgia displaying lymphocytic enteritis.
January 24, 2015 Umberto Volta
# of Ratings: 2 |
Analysis of Lyrica (Pregabalin) Clinical Trials for Fibromyalgia to Determine the Time It Took to ...
- Researchers analyzed four Lyrica clinical trials to find out how long it took for fibromyalgia patients to experience improvement in pain and sleep.
December 30, 2014 L.M. Arnold, et al.
# of Ratings: 17 |
How Does a Functional Restoration Program Affect Fibromyalgia?
- After completing a functional restoration program, 41% of fibromyalgia patients no longer met the diagnostic criteria for FM.
January 26, 2015 Meredith M. Hartzell, MS, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Typology of Fibromyalgia Patients and Their Responses to Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
- Researchers identified five subgroups of fibromyalgia patients from four Cymbalta (duloxetine) studies.
December 29, 2014 Ilya A Lipkovich, et al.
# of Ratings: 18 |
Fibromyalgia Flares: A Qualitative Analysis
- A Mayo Clinic study evaluates the causes, symptoms and treatments for fibromyalgia flares.
January 16, 2015 A. Vincent, et al.
# of Ratings: 35 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
January 05, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 57 |
Basil Essential Oil Has Analgesic Effect on Mice Model of Fibromyalgia
- Brazilian researchers found that essential oils from basil leaves had a significant analgesic effect on chronic pain of fibromyalgia.
January 09, 2015 Simone S. Nascimento, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Cognitive Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia: Slow Access to the Mental Lexicon
- A study found that people with fibromyalgia take longer to access the brain's catalog of words in long-term memory.
January 05, 2015 Frank Leavitt and Robert S. Katz
# of Ratings: 36 |
The Importance of Acceptance
- Acceptance of your illness can be one of the most difficult, but also one of the most helpful, qualities to cultivate.
January 19, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 17 |