1 - 10 of 15 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
Sympathetic nervous system dysfunction in fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel ...
- Dysautonomia could be the common underlying pathogenesis for fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, and interstitial cystitis.
April 05, 2014 L. A. Martínez-Martínez et al.
# of Ratings: 14 |
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Researchers Find Association Between SSRI Use During ...
- Highest association found during first trimester exposure for autism and third trimester exposure for developmental delays
April 18, 2014
# of Ratings: 1 |
Mental Health Advocates Decry Forced Treatment Provision in "Doc Fix" Bill
- New legislation paves the way for physicians and state authorities to force patients to receive treatment for psychiatric disorders.
March 31, 2014
# of Ratings: 11 |
Seizures Linked to Autoimmune Disease
- There are many ways in which autoimmunity can affect the brain and cause seizures.
April 02, 2014
# of Ratings: 13 |
CoQ10 Proven Benefits in Heart Failure Patients
- A 10-year study conclusively shows that CoQ10 supplementation significantly improves survival for even the most severe heart failure patients while radically reducing incidences of hospitalization.
April 14, 2014 Bradley Tompkins
# of Ratings: 7 |
IOM Backs Away from "Chronic Multi-Symptom Illness" and Recommends Two Definitions for GWI
- The IOM replaces the term "chronic multi-symptom illness" with "Gulf War Illness," and recommends the use of two case definitions.
March 27, 2014
# of Ratings: 5 |
Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Gulf War Illness Revealed by 31Phosphorus Magnetic Resonance ...
- Research provides the first direct evidence supporting mitochondrial dysfunction in Gulf War illness.
April 06, 2014 Hayley J. Koslik et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
RBC volume deficiency in patients with excessive orthostatic decrease in cerebral blood flow ...
- Low RBC volume may play an important role in the pathophysiology of OI, especially those with POTS.
March 26, 2014 Chun-Jen Lin et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Research Highlights Risk for Acetaminophen Toxicity from Use of Over the Counter and Prescription ...
- Review of published literature points to need for physician monitoring, awareness of patient overuse of acetaminophen
April 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 6 |
Systematic review: faecal microbiota transplantation therapy for digestive and nondigestive ...
- Fecal transplantation therapy shows promise in both adults and children with gastrointestinal diseases such as CDI and IBD, as well as chronic fatigue syndrome.
April 05, 2014 S. Sha et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |