11 - 20 of 23 Records Currently sorted by: Comments DESC re-sort asc
"United We Stand": Framing Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in a Virtual Symbolic Community
- Discourse analysis derived from Norwegian forums reveals that ME patients share values and goals.
February 24, 2015 O. S. Lian et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Slow wave sleep in the chronically fatigued: Power spectra distribution patterns in chronic fatigue ...
- Researchers find the slow wave sleep is disturbed in both CFS and primary insomnia.
January 31, 2015 D. Neu et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Attenuation of autoimmune responses to oxidative specific epitopes, but not nitroso-adducts, is ...
- Research suggests that use of neutraceuticals inhibits autoimmune responses in patients with ME/CFS and reduces fatigue.
February 01, 2015 M. Maes M and JC Leunis
# of Ratings: 6 |
Link between early menopause, chronic fatigue syndrome discovered
- Gynecologic problems and pelvic pain may help explain why CFS is two to four times more common in women than in men.
February 11, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – IOM Report Presents New Diagnostic Criteria
- A new report from the Institute of Medicine presents new criteria to diagnose ME/CFS.
February 06, 2015
# of Ratings: 7 |
Evidence for Sensitized Fatigue Pathways in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Research provides evidence for significant contributions of peripheral tissues to increased exercise related fatigue in CFS patients.
February 09, 2015 R. Staud et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
The King and Martin: A Boy With ME Writes an Open Letter to the King of Norway
- Martin Qvist Giercksky and 58 children with ME write the King of Norway.
February 15, 2015
# of Ratings: 11 |
Biopersistence and brain translocation of aluminum adjuvants of vaccines
- Research suggests that the addition of aluminum to vaccines is a prerequisite for slow brain translocation and delayed neurotoxicity.
February 18, 2015 Romain Kroum Gherardi et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
Ask the Doctor: Do I have to live the rest of my life like this?
- Dr. Charles Lapp provides information to ME/CFS patients about prognosis.
February 15, 2015 Dr. Charles Lapp
# of Ratings: 8 |
5 Lessons I've Learnt About ME/CFS
- A woman with ME/CFS shares the five most notable lessons she's learned in her six years as a patient.
February 13, 2015 Meg
# of Ratings: 19 |