11 - 20 of 30 Records Currently sorted by: Date ASC re-sort desc
Increased prevalence of two mitochondrial DNA polymorphisms in functional disease: Are we describing ...
- A study finds two DNA polymorphisms involved in the development of ME/CFS and other functional syndromes.
May 09, 2015 R. G. Boles et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Meet Julie Holliday – ProHealth's Inspiration Editor
- Introducing ProHealth's new Inspiration Editor, Julie Holliday.
May 10, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 10 |
Heroes Amidst the Daily Grind of Chronic Illness
- Reflections on the courage it takes to live with the daily grind of chronic illness, to readjust our lives and to keep moving forward.
May 11, 2015 Clarissa Shepherd
# of Ratings: 42 |
Take the Chilli ME Challenge!
- Nicola Lavin spearheads the worldwide Chilli ME Challenge
May 12, 2015 Nicola Lavin
# of Ratings: 5 |
Mitochondria-Booster NIAGEN® Shows Promise in First Human Clinical Trial
- NIAGEN Study in Humans: A One-Dose Wonder for NAD+
May 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 15 |
Conquering Fear Spiritually – My CFS Recovery Story
- One woman's story of how she overcame her fears and eventually recovered from ME/CFS.
May 15, 2015 Katie Manning
# of Ratings: 15 |
The End ME/CFS Project: History Taking Root
- Clark Ellis speaks with Dr. Ronald W. Davis and Linda Tannenbaum about the End ME/CFS Project.
May 16, 2015 Clark Ellis
# of Ratings: 7 |
Ask the Doctor: Would a sleep study be useful?
- Dr. Lapp answers a question about sleep studies.
May 16, 2015 Dr. Charles Lapp
# of Ratings: 1 |
Defining Essential Features of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Essential features of ME and CFS need to be operationalized and broadly used, a study finds.
May 18, 2015 Leonard A. Jason et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
The role of Epstein-Barr virus infection in the development of autoimmune thyroid diseases
- A study suggests causative role of EBV in the development of Hashimoto's disease.
May 19, 2015 A. Janegova et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |