11 - 20 of 23 Records Currently sorted by: Date ASC re-sort desc
5 Lessons I've Learnt About ME/CFS
- A woman with ME/CFS shares the five most notable lessons she's learned in her six years as a patient.
February 13, 2015 Meg
# of Ratings: 19 |
The King and Martin: A Boy With ME Writes an Open Letter to the King of Norway
- Martin Qvist Giercksky and 58 children with ME write the King of Norway.
February 15, 2015
# of Ratings: 11 |
Ask the Doctor: Do I have to live the rest of my life like this?
- Dr. Charles Lapp provides information to ME/CFS patients about prognosis.
February 15, 2015 Dr. Charles Lapp
# of Ratings: 8 |
How disease names can stigmatize
- Dr. Leonard Jason discusses the first reactions to the name change from ME/CFS to SEID.
February 17, 2015 Leonard A. Jason
# of Ratings: 18 |
Biopersistence and brain translocation of aluminum adjuvants of vaccines
- Research suggests that the addition of aluminum to vaccines is a prerequisite for slow brain translocation and delayed neurotoxicity.
February 18, 2015 Romain Kroum Gherardi et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
Toby Morrison: An ME/CFS Story of Recovery!
- The personal story of one man who recovered from ME/CFS.
February 22, 2015 Toby Morrison
# of Ratings: 24 |
Physical effects of a reconditioning programme in a group of chronic fatigue syndrome patients
- Study claims physical exercise might help CFS patients improve their strength, balance and quality of life
February 23, 2015 E. Guillamó et al.
# of Ratings: 14 |
"United We Stand": Framing Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in a Virtual Symbolic Community
- Discourse analysis derived from Norwegian forums reveals that ME patients share values and goals.
February 24, 2015 O. S. Lian et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
What name would YOU choose for CFS? Take the poll!
- ProHealth conducts a survey on changing the name CFS to ... something else.
February 26, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 18 |
Self-Help: A Person-Centered Approach to Dealing with ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia
- Learn how we can best help ourselves by taking responsibility for our own well-being.
February 27, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 4 |