11 - 20 of 36 Records Currently sorted by: Date ASC re-sort desc
Chronic fatigue syndrome and increased susceptibility to upper respiratory tract infections and ...
- Patients with ME/CFS experience more upper respiratory tract infections than healthy controls.
June 09, 2015 Andrew P. Smith & Marie A. Thomas
# of Ratings: 4 |
“Medical Game-Changer” To Shed New Light on Neuroimmune Diseases
- The discovery of a new structure in the brain may lead to improved treatment of ME/CFS.
June 09, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 65 |
VIDEO: MECFS Alert Episode 74: Dr. Mady Hornig (Part 2)
- Dr. Mady Hornig discusses the implications of her groundbreaking research into ME/CFS.
June 10, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
Assessment of the Fc receptor CD16A of NK cells of CFS patients for potential to mediate ADCC ...
- Research indicates possible reduction of antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity.
June 12, 2015 Isabel Silvestre et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis: Toward An Empirical Case Definition
- A study finds a small number of core symptoms have good sensitivity and specificity for diagnosis.
June 12, 2015 L. A. Jason et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Computerized training improves verbal working memory in patients with myalgic ...
- Cognitive training may be a new treatment for patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome.
June 12, 2015 D. Maroti et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
There's This Friend I Have...
- A patient shares how she takes care of her best friend.
June 12, 2015 Kit
# of Ratings: 21 |
Examination of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in Acetylcholine Receptors in Chronic Fatigue ...
- A study suggests an association between ACh receptors and CFS.
June 13, 2015 Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik et al.
# of Ratings: 7 |
Powerful Anti-Herpes Drug Moves Forward: Hope for ME/CFS/FM Patients
- Brincidofovir potent against a wide array of viruses.
June 13, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 13 |
What’s this gene defect in folic acid metabolism all about (the MTHFR gene mutation), and should I ...
- Dr. Charles Lapp talks about the MTHFR gene mutation and how to treat it.
June 14, 2015 Dr. Charles Lapp
# of Ratings: 5 |