11 - 20 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
ACTION ALERT: Support the First National Strategic Plan for Pain
- A call to action to support the very first national strategic plan to advance pain research, education and treatment.
May 09, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Adapting Successfully to Long Term Illness – May Start with Dumping the Denial
- Lifelong fibromyalgia patient Jana Murrell-Maxfield didn’t really begin to cope with her illness until her diagnosis at age 45.
May 08, 2015 Jana Murrell-Maxfield
# of Ratings: 56 |
Occipital Nerve Stimulation Significantly Improves Fibromyalgia
- Study finds that stimulating the occipital nerve with an implanted electrode improved pain and quality of life for FM patients.
May 07, 2015 By Mark Plazier, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Disability Benefit Legal Update
- A disability attorney discusses the neuromusculoskeletal limitation that most disability insurance companies are using to deny fibromyalgia claims.
May 06, 2015
# of Ratings: 11 |
Dr. Pridgen on Doses, Fixing Broken Bodies and Why the Next Fibromyalgia Trials Will Be Better
- Dr. Pridgen talks more about his antiviral theory for treating fibromyalgia and explains why the next round of clinical trials should have even better results.
May 05, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 32 |
Looking After Yourself Isn’t Selfish
- Looking after our own needs is essential if we hope to be able to help others.
May 03, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 14 |
Light – not pain-killing drugs – used to activate brain’s opioid receptors
- New research shows that it’s possible to activate opioid receptors with light instead of pain-killing drugs.
May 02, 2015 Jim Dryden
# of Ratings: 13 |
Rare But Potentially Serious Side Effect of Duloxetine (Cymbalta)
- Case report of a woman with fibromyalgia taking Cymbalta who experienced a side effect of abnormally low blood sodium levels.
May 01, 2015 Adae Opoku Amoako, et al.
# of Ratings: 26 |
Safely Burn Away Body Fat
- Research shows how a new plant extract safely reduces body fat while lowering vascular and inflammatory disease risk factors
April 30, 2015 Julius Goepp, MD
# of Ratings: 9 |
What the Pain Scale Really Means
- Learn what the 0 to 10 pain scale really means and how to use it most effectively so that your pain is taken seriously.
April 30, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 155 |