11 - 20 of 21 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 2/18/2015
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
February 18, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
Combining Music with Vibration of Acupuncture Points Results in Fibromyalgia Symptom Improvement
- Brazilian researchers found that combining music with the vibration of acupuncture points resulted in fibromyalgia symptom improvement.
February 17, 2015 Augusto Weber, MD, Msc, et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Body Composition and Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers found that obesity was 11% more common in women with fibromyalgia than in healthy women.
February 16, 2015 V. Segura-Jimenez, et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Fitness: Your Simple 5-Step Exercise Plan
- A simple 5-step exercise plan for people with fibromyalgia.
February 15, 2015
# of Ratings: 28 |
Reduced Volume of Hippocampus May Be Related to Cognitive Problems in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that reduced hippocampal volume may play a role in the cognitive problems of people with fibromyalgia.
February 13, 2015 Christina S McCrae, et al.
# of Ratings: 14 |
20 Ways Furry Love Can Help You Heal
- Pets are not only enjoyable company, but they also provide us with healing benefits that help improve our health as well.
February 11, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 7 |
A Link Between Dental Amalgams, Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Other Chronic Illnesses
- A review of evidence suggests that mercury exposure from dental amalgams may cause or contribute to symptoms of fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and other chronic illnesses.
February 10, 2015 J.K. Kern, et al.
# of Ratings: 31 |
Your voice matters! New Survey from National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association (NFMCPA)
- The NFMCPA is conducting a survey of people who take prescription hydrocodone medications for pain.
February 09, 2015
# of Ratings: 17 |
The Myth of a Perfect Drug for Fibromyalgia or ME/CFS: the NNT Dilemma
- The odds of finding a perfect drug that works for everyone with fibromyalgia are pretty slim. What should we expect from a new drug?
February 08, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 25 |
Asking for Help Is Giving a Gift
- Many people find it difficult to ask for help, but what if asking for help was actually like giving someone a gift?
February 06, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 5 |