11 - 20 of 25 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
New Study Shows Patients are Suffering Due to Hydrocodone Rescheduling
- New research shows reduced access and increased patient suffering following the rescheduling of the pain medication hydrocodone.
March 20, 2015
# of Ratings: 31 |
5 Tips for Successfully Changing Your Diet
- A fibromyalgia patient shares tips on how she changed her diet and improved her fibromyalgia symptoms.
March 19, 2015 Donna Grant
# of Ratings: 11 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Vitamin B12
- ProHealth publishes the results of its vitamin B12 survey.
March 18, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 20 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 3/18/2015
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
March 18, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
3 Levels of Fibromyalgia Limitations
- Learn about the limitations fibromyalgia causes in our lives and how we can better cope with them.
March 16, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 55 |
Lyrica Fails as Treatment for Adolescents with Fibromyalgia
- A clinical trial testing Lyrica for adolescents with fibromyalgia found no statistically significant difference between Lyrica and a placebo.
March 15, 2015
# of Ratings: 12 |
Why Paleo for Fibro?
- A certified holistic health care practitioner explains how the paleo diet can benefit people who have fibromyalgia.
March 14, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 16 |
Fibromyalgia Patients at Greater Risk for IBS
- Researchers in Taiwan found that fibromyalgia patients have a greater risk for developing irritable bowel syndrome.
March 13, 2015 Tse-Yen Yang, et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |
Aching Muscles? Top 10 Nutrients to Take Back Your Life
- Known to help ease muscle, tissue and joint discomfort, promote serotonin production, encourage healthy inflammation response
March 11, 2015 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 52 |
Is Fibromyalgia a Mitochondrial Disorder?
- Spanish researchers have found evidence of mitochondrial dysfunction in the skin of fibromyalgia patients, which may be related to oxidative stress, inflammation and pain.
March 11, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 161 |