11 - 20 of 31 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Trying harder when you have a chronic illness
- Shelley Smith encourages trying smarter rather than harder when living with a chronic illness.
June 16, 2016 Shelley Smith
# of Ratings: 4 |
Urgent Call to Action - Send Letter to Legislator and Tell Your Story NOW
- It is critical that we take action now to encourage Congress to implement and fund the National Pain Strategy. Your voice matters!
June 16, 2016
# of Ratings: 2 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 6/15/16
- Exercise, S.483, Cymbalta and the Long Road to Legitimacy
June 15, 2016
# of Ratings: 1 |
Hiding in the Shadow of Migraine
- Despite all the evidence that migraine is a neurobiological disease, we still feel the stigma of migraine.
June 14, 2016 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 0 |
VIDEO: Environmental Minute - Fibromyalgia
- Dr. Adrienne Sprouse suggests environmental toxins may play a role in fibromyalgia.
June 12, 2016
# of Ratings: 2 |
Most Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia Among Least Used Says Report
- Cort Johnson discusses the recent National Pain Report survey which reveals that the FDA approved drugs for FM provide relief for a relatively small number of people and really powerful relief for only a few.
June 11, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 11 |
Is Emergency Stress Impacting Your Fibromyalgia Body?
- Sue Ingebretson points out the benefits of learning to relax and get out of the "fight or flight" response.
June 10, 2016 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 12 |
A NEW Form of Magnesium: Can It Help Brain Fog and Fibromyalgia Pain?
- Magnesium has long been thought to benefit fibromyalgia pain, but a new form of magnesium may also be beneficial for fibro fog.
June 10, 2016 Richard Podell, MD, MPH
# of Ratings: 6 |
Living with Purpose
- Learn to find purpose in your life despite the challenges of living with a chronic illness.
June 09, 2016 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 9 |
ACTION ALERT: Telling Your Chronic Pain Story Now is Important
- Telling your story can affect policy decisions and new areas of research regarding chronic pain. Participate in this important opportunity to advocate on behalf of those living with chronic pain.
June 08, 2016 NFMCPA
# of Ratings: 34 |