11 - 20 of 32 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Ask the Doctor: What is the difference between narcolepsy and CFS?
- Dr. Podell explains the difference between narcolepsy and ME/CFS.
April 15, 2015 Richard Podell, M.D., MPH www.DrPodell.org
# of Ratings: 15 |
Life for a Young Person with M.E.
- Living with ME/CFS is extremely difficult at any age, but it can be particularly devastating when it strikes a very young person.
April 10, 2015 Anna Jones
# of Ratings: 26 |
Chronic fatigue syndrome: Features of a population of patients from northern Italy
- Researchers find higher rate of autoimmune disease among patients with ME/CFS.
April 09, 2015 E. Capelli et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Simmaron’s Spinal Fluid Study Finds Dramatic Differences in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- An immune factor identified in ME/CFS patients is associated with cognitive decline and reduced neurogenesis.
April 09, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 28 |
The Role of Cytokines in Muscle Fatigue in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- A sub-group of patients with CFS may have low level inflammation, research finds.
April 08, 2015 Kate Earl et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |
Autoimmune Organization Makes Urgent Call For Fatigue Research
- The AARDA asserts that the disabling fatigue found in autoimmune disorders should become a serious research focus.
April 07, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 8 |
Comparing and contrasting consensus versus empirical domains
- Researchers find the Fukuda et al. criteria has the worst sensitivity and specificity for diagnosing CFS.
April 05, 2015 Leonard Jason et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
ProHealth's 2014 Advocate of the Year – Ryan Prior
- ProHealth is proud to announce Ryan Prior as its 2014 Advocate of the Year for his outstanding contributions to the ME/CFS community.
April 05, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 24 |
Central pathways causing fatigue in neuro-inflammatory and autoimmune illnesses
- Peripheral inflammation and immune activation account for severe levels of fatigue in CFS.
April 04, 2015 Gerwyn Morris et al.
# of Ratings: 10 |
Big Studies – Big Possibilities: Montoya and Unger on Their Big Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Projects
- Two big research studies on ME/CFS are underway.
April 04, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 6 |