11 - 20 of 39 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Correcting Metabolic Deficiencies May Improve Depression Symptoms
- New findings indicate that there may be physiological mechanisms underlying depression that can be treated.
August 18, 2016
# of Ratings: 3 |
A UK based review of recommendations regarding the management of chronic fatigue syndrome
- There were substantially different treatment recommendations between patient support organisations and medical sources.
August 18, 2016 M. Mallet et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Attitudes About Fatigue
- ProHealth publishes the results of a survey on fatigue.
August 17, 2016
# of Ratings: 9 |
Systemic exercise intolerance disease: What's in a name?
- The need to replace CFS with SEID and the nosological changes indicate an inability to do away with the Descartian mind-body dualism.
August 17, 2016 M. S. Sen et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Did MitoQ Mend Us? A Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) CoQ10 Trial
- Cort Johnson reviews the Mendus MitoQ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia (FM) Trial.
August 16, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 7 |
Dreaming Big: The Bateman Horne ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia Center Makes Good
- The new Bateman Horne ME/CFS/FM Center will open its doors on August 15th. Cort Johnson tells us why this is such good news not just for Utah patients, but for the ME/CFS/FM community at large, and why it means we should all start dreaming large.
August 14, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 6 |
Principles of Healing in Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS
- In more than a decade of working with people with these illnesses in self-healing retreats and home-based programs, Dr. Collinge says he has seen ten principles emerge "that seem to lay a foundation for exceptional healing."
August 12, 2016 William Collinge, PhD, MPh*
# of Ratings: 91 |
PACE Trial Blasted at Statistician's Conference By Award Winning Journalist
- Rehmeyer gives a talk at the biggest statistical conference in North America titled "Bad Statistics, Bad Reporting, Bad Impact on Patients: The Story of the PACE trial.”
August 12, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 8 |
4 Simple Ways to Shift into Positivity
- Sue Ingebretson presents four ways to shift into positivity.
August 11, 2016 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 3 |
Invest in Tomorrow but Live Life for Today!
- Learn how to enjoy life today while also working toward health improvements in the future.
August 09, 2016 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 4 |