11 - 20 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
Potential Sleep-Related Treatment Targets for Fibromyalgia Identified
- Researchers at Boston University, studying the deep sleep brain wave patterns of fibromyalgia patients, have identified potential treatment targets.
August 21, 2015
# of Ratings: 13 |
Getting a Great Night Sleep with Fibromyalgia - Even When You've Tried EVERYTHING!
- In this article, Dr. Teitelbaum M.D. will give you an overview on how to get eight hours of solid sleep a night.
August 24, 2015 Jacob Teitelbaum M.D.
# of Ratings: 9 |
16 Things Fibromyalgia Sufferers Need to Stop Doing
- A fellow fibromite shares 16 things we need to stop doing to ourselves that only make our suffering worse.
August 08, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 59 |
Why Do We Apologize?
- A fellow patient encourages us to be kinder to ourselves and stop apologizing for things we're not able to do.
August 31, 2015 Clarissa Shepherd
# of Ratings: 15 |
Epigenetics, Fibromyalgia and You!
- Learn how environmental factors can turn our genes on and off and regulate genetic expression.
August 04, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 17 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Pain Relief Stretches
- A physical therapist demonstrates simple stretches that may help ease fibromyalgia pain.
August 30, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
5 Health Strategies You Can Learn from Your Dog
- Dogs are not only wonderful companions, they can help us learn how to take better care of our own health needs.
August 19, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 7 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 8/05/2015
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
August 05, 2015
# of Ratings: 6 |
Weeding Out Your Negative Thoughts!
- Learn some helpful tips on how to deal with negative thoughts that can crop up like weeds in the garden of your mind.
August 16, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 6 |
D-Ribose: Energize Your Heart, Save Your Life
- Studies reveal how D-ribose can protect against cell damage during a heart attack and help rejuvenate heart muscles that have suffered injuries from previous ischemic events.
August 04, 2015 Julius G. Goepp, MD
# of Ratings: 1 |