11 - 20 of 33 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
SURVEY RESULTS: Should Opioids Be Restricted for Chronic Illness?
- ProHealth publishes the results of a recent survey on opioids.
June 20, 2016
# of Ratings: 7 |
Most Effective Treatment for Fibromyalgia Among Least Used Says Report
- Cort Johnson discusses the recent National Pain Report survey which reveals that the FDA approved drugs for FM provide relief for a relatively small number of people and really powerful relief for only a few.
June 11, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 12 |
Daily Non-Negotiables for Life with Chronic Illness
- Even when living with a chronic illness is the most challenging, there are a few basics we can't afford to give up.
June 01, 2016 Kim Penix
# of Ratings: 14 |
Living with Purpose
- Learn to find purpose in your life despite the challenges of living with a chronic illness.
June 09, 2016 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 9 |
Migraine, Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS
- Celeste Cooper explores the connections between fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and migraines.
June 01, 2016 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 10 |
Impact of migraine on fibromyalgia symptoms.
- This study review fibromyalgia and migraines, assessing if a different level of hyperalgesia is present compared to one condition only; hyperalgesia is a function of migraine frequency; and/or migraine attacks trigger FMS symptoms.
May 31, 2016 Giamberardino MA, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Trying harder when you have a chronic illness
- Shelley Smith encourages trying smarter rather than harder when living with a chronic illness.
June 16, 2016 Shelley Smith
# of Ratings: 4 |
Where Is Your Journey Taking You?
- Chronic illness brings many challenges and limitations, but there can also be some surprising benefits.
June 04, 2016 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 9 |
ACTION ALERT: Telling Your Chronic Pain Story Now is Important
- Telling your story can affect policy decisions and new areas of research regarding chronic pain. Participate in this important opportunity to advocate on behalf of those living with chronic pain.
June 08, 2016 NFMCPA
# of Ratings: 34 |
Thyroid Health and Fibromyalgia
- When was the last time you planned a meal around your thyroid? Whether you have or not, nutrition is the only way to protect this small but vital organ with very specific nutrient needs.
June 20, 2016 Peter Rufa
# of Ratings: 5 |