11 - 20 of 21 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
Fibromyalgia Research Update from Integrated Tissue Dynamics
- Dr. Frank Rice, from Integrated Tissue Dynamics, shares updates to last year's fibromyalgia study and new research directions.
July 17, 2014
# of Ratings: 10 |
Fibromyalgia “Is All in Your Head” and Other Abusive Nonsense
- A discussion about dealing with family members who add to your pain by their thoughtless or cruel remarks about fibromyalgia.
June 26, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 92 |
10 "Healthy" Foods That Are NOT Fibro-Friendly
- A list of 10 foods that most people think of as being healthy but they are not fibro-friendly.
July 01, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 66 |
Melatonin Regulates Inflammation Resolution in Fibromyalgia and Other Disorders
- Melatonin may be helpful for fibromyalgia because it provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits and increases mitochondrial functioning.
July 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
Could Cancer Research Improve the Treatment of Widespread Pain in Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS?
- The search for effective treatments for chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy may help fibromyalgia patients with neuropathic pain.
June 24, 2014 Marco
# of Ratings: 15 |
SURVEY: Patient Experience with Physicians
- ProHealth conducts a survey on how patients view their experiences with physicians.
June 28, 2014
# of Ratings: 21 |
Sweet Tips for Fibromyalgia Success
- A discussion of sugar's impact on fibromyalgia symptoms and tips to help reduce our sugar consumption.
July 19, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 3 |
Fibromyalgia, Family and Friends: 8 Ways to Improve Relationships
- Fibromyalgia can have a serious impact on relationships. Dr. Bruce Campbell shares eight ways to improve those relationships.
July 13, 2014 Bruce Campbell, PhD
# of Ratings: 13 |
Fibromyalgia and Disability Claims
- Tips for filing long-term disability claims when you have fibromyalgia.
July 20, 2014 Justin Franke and Jason Newfield, Attorneys at Law
# of Ratings: 5 |
Fibromyalgia Does Not Increase Risk of Heart-Related Surgical Complications
- Contrary to their hypothesis, researchers found that fibromyalgia did not increase heart-related complications for surgical patients.
June 27, 2014
# of Ratings: 1 |