11 - 20 of 34 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
How Can You Be Positive When You Live With Chronic Pain?
- Believe it or not, it is possible to have a positive attitude despite living in chronic pain.
January 14, 2016 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 10 |
Fibromyalgia: A Very Different Disease
- Cort Johnson reviews a recent Israeli study that assessed how the intensity and rating of pain, fatigue and functional disability vary among groups of patients with various rheumatic disorders receiving standard care and concludes that fibromyalgia is indeed a very different disease.
January 25, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 29 |
Fibromyalgia: Bad; Fibromyalgia with Migraine: Really Bad
- Cort Johnson reviews the commonalities between fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and migraines.
January 12, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 11 |
More Than Skin-Deep: The Small Nerve Fiber Problems in Fibromyalgia – A Review
- From the autonomic nervous system to blood flows to sensory issues, the skin is packed full of possibilities for understanding FM. Cort Johnson reviews studies looking at the connection between fibromyalgia and skin sensory issues.
February 06, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 17 |
Taking up the Slack: Flares, Frets and Fibro
- Celeste Cooper encourages us to respect the role fibromyalgia plays in our lives and accept there are times when our body needs tender loving care, rather than entertain a dialogue of self-abomination.
February 01, 2016 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 2 |
The Mystery of Sleep in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Celeste Cooper reviews the connection between sleep and fibromyalgia and ME/CFS.
February 08, 2016 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 4 |
Aching for Pain Relief?
- Fibro Soothe is a specialized formulation of natural herbs and other nutrients designed to support a healthy inflammation response.
January 13, 2016 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 7 |
Cymbalta’s Withdrawal Symptoms Prompt Lawsuits
- Donna Gregory Burch reviews the multiple lawsuits filed as a result of Cymbalta's withdrawal symptoms.
January 22, 2016 Donna Gregory Burch
# of Ratings: 93 |
Advancement in Fibromyalgia Research
- Kim Penix reviews a University of Michigan clinical study dealing with pain and the fibromyalgia patient.
February 02, 2016 Kimberly J. Penix
# of Ratings: 3 |
Sensory Overload: Sources and Strategies
- Dr. Bruce Campbell suggests ways of limiting sensory overload.
January 26, 2016 Bruce Campbell
# of Ratings: 22 |