11 - 20 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
Study Answers Question: Why Are Physicians Resistant to Accepting Fibromyalgia Patients?
- A new study found that the reason many doctors are resistant to accepting new fibromyalgia patients is because their symptoms are so difficult to control.
August 12, 2014
# of Ratings: 8 |
Legalization of Medical Marijuana Resulted in Fewer Opioid Overdose Deaths
- A new study found that in states which have legalized medical marijuana, opioid overdose deaths have gone down by 25%.
August 28, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
Comparing Fibromyalgia Symptoms with the Affect Balance Style of Patients
- Researchers found that fibromyalgia patients who have a Healthy affect balance style have fewer physical and psychological symptoms.
August 04, 2014
# of Ratings: 3 |
Celiac Symptoms in Fibromyalgia Patients
- A Spanish study found that a subgroup of fibromyalgia patients could have subclinical celiac disease or nonceliac gluten intolerance.
August 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 14 |
Autoimmune Research Opening Up New Options for Chronic Pain Sufferers
- New research is revealing that autoimmunity may play a major role in chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia.
August 10, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 38 |
Light: A Window to Pain in the Brain?
- Oregon Health & Science University is currently raising funds for a study that will hopefully lead to a diagnostic marker for fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
August 19, 2014
# of Ratings: 13 |
Where Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Part Ways (and Where They Don't)
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome have many similarities but they also have some distinct differences.
August 27, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 43 |
Lidocaine Injections Found to Reduce Hypersensitivity to Pain in Fibromyalgia Patients
- A University of Florida study found that lidocaine injections reduced pain hypersensitivity in fibromyalgia patients.
August 02, 2014
# of Ratings: 21 |
Accepting and Surviving Chronic Illness
- Learning to accept yourself and your new life can be challenging for anyone with a chronic illness.
August 29, 2014 Clarissa Shepherd
# of Ratings: 28 |
Prevalence of Falls in Fibromyalgia Patients
- Study finds that fibromyalgia patients fall more often that rheumatoid arthritis patients.
August 03, 2014 Sandra Adolph Meireles, et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |