11 - 20 of 21 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
Pain Affects Brain Area Associated with Cognitive Function in Fibromyalgia Patients
- Researchers found that pain causes changes to areas of the brain that are also involved in cognitive performance in fibromyalgia patients.
July 05, 2014
# of Ratings: 5 |
Fibromyalgia and Disability Claims
- Tips for filing long-term disability claims when you have fibromyalgia.
July 20, 2014 Justin Franke and Jason Newfield, Attorneys at Law
# of Ratings: 7 |
VIDEO: What It Feels Like To Live With Fibro
- A documentary film about what it looks and feels like to suffer with fibromyalgia.
June 30, 2014
# of Ratings: 251 |
10 "Healthy" Foods That Are NOT Fibro-Friendly
- A list of 10 foods that most people think of as being healthy but they are not fibro-friendly.
July 01, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 66 |
Fibromyalgia Research Update from Integrated Tissue Dynamics
- Dr. Frank Rice, from Integrated Tissue Dynamics, shares updates to last year's fibromyalgia study and new research directions.
July 17, 2014
# of Ratings: 13 |
Melatonin Regulates Inflammation Resolution in Fibromyalgia and Other Disorders
- Melatonin may be helpful for fibromyalgia because it provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits and increases mitochondrial functioning.
July 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 5 |
Sweet Tips for Fibromyalgia Success
- A discussion of sugar's impact on fibromyalgia symptoms and tips to help reduce our sugar consumption.
July 19, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 3 |
Fibromyalgia, Family and Friends: 8 Ways to Improve Relationships
- Fibromyalgia can have a serious impact on relationships. Dr. Bruce Campbell shares eight ways to improve those relationships.
July 13, 2014 Bruce Campbell, PhD
# of Ratings: 14 |
Analysis of Women with Fibromyalgia in the 6-Minute Walk Test
- Women with fibromyalgia had lower performance results than healthy women in the 6-minute walk test.
July 18, 2014
# of Ratings: 1 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Patient Experience with Doctors
- ProHealth posts Survey Results: Patient Experience with Doctors
July 28, 2014 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 2 |