11 - 20 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
Significant Mitochondrial Dysfunction Found in Skin of Fibromyalgia Patients
- Spanish researchers found significant mitochondrial dysfunction in skin biopsies of fibromyalgia patients, which may be related to inflammation and pain.
March 02, 2015 Benito Sánchez-Domíngueza, et al.
# of Ratings: 40 |
Poor Sleep Quality Linked to Increased Pain and Reduced Activity in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that poor sleep quality predicted increased pain, lower positive affect and lower activity levels in fibromyalgia patients.
March 04, 2015 D.J. Kothari, et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
8 Fibromyalgia Diet Disaster Do Overs
- What to do when you slip up and eat something that's not on your fibromyalgia diet plan.
March 29, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 5 |
Aortic Elasticity Impaired in Severe Fibromyalgia
- Turkish researchers found that the elastic properties of the aorta are impaired in patients with severely symptomatic fibromyalgia.
March 10, 2015 O.U. Ozcan, et al.
# of Ratings: 32 |
New Study Shows Patients are Suffering Due to Hydrocodone Rescheduling
- New research shows reduced access and increased patient suffering following the rescheduling of the pain medication hydrocodone.
March 20, 2015
# of Ratings: 31 |
Two Fibromyalgia Patients Turned Away Because of Their Service Dogs
- Two women with fibromyalgia were recently denied service because of their service dogs.
March 01, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 54 |
Is Fibromyalgia a Mitochondrial Disorder?
- Spanish researchers have found evidence of mitochondrial dysfunction in the skin of fibromyalgia patients, which may be related to oxidative stress, inflammation and pain.
March 11, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 161 |
Suicidal Ideation Prevalent in Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers found that 48% of fibromyalgia patients studied reported having thoughts about suicide.
March 25, 2015 Elena P. Calandre MD, et al.
# of Ratings: 7 |
The Slow Death of Compassion for the Chronically Ill
- Learn how society has gradually been programmed to feel less compassion for the chronically ill.
March 27, 2015
# of Ratings: 9 |
3 Levels of Fibromyalgia Limitations
- Learn about the limitations fibromyalgia causes in our lives and how we can better cope with them.
March 16, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 54 |