11 - 20 of 36 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
June 05, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 75 |
My Recovery Story: Kate Moody
- The personal story of an ME/CFS patient who went from being bedridden to once again enjoying a fulfilling life.
June 18, 2015 Kate Moody
# of Ratings: 10 |
Why WokVel® + Longvida® Makes Sense for FM/CFS Aches & Pains
- Tired of popping anti-inflammatories for aches and pains? Traditional herbs have been used for millennia to comfort stiff joints and achy muscles.
June 29, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Tipping Point? The Stanford Chronic Fatigue Initiative’s Big Year Is Here
- Several important studies by the Stanford ME/CFS Initiative are under way.
June 19, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 12 |
VIDEO: Dr. Light Compares Fatigue in ME/CFS to Cancer, MS, and Fibromyalgia
- Dr. Light discusses how fatigue in four conditions differs.
June 08, 2015
# of Ratings: 6 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis: Toward An Empirical Case Definition
- A study finds a small number of core symptoms have good sensitivity and specificity for diagnosis.
June 12, 2015 L. A. Jason et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
“Medical Game-Changer” To Shed New Light on Neuroimmune Diseases
- The discovery of a new structure in the brain may lead to improved treatment of ME/CFS.
June 09, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 65 |
What’s this gene defect in folic acid metabolism all about (the MTHFR gene mutation), and should I ...
- Dr. Charles Lapp talks about the MTHFR gene mutation and how to treat it.
June 14, 2015 Dr. Charles Lapp
# of Ratings: 5 |
VIDEO: MECFS Alert Episode 74: Dr. Mady Hornig (Part 2)
- Dr. Mady Hornig discusses the implications of her groundbreaking research into ME/CFS.
June 10, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
Examination of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in Acetylcholine Receptors in Chronic Fatigue ...
- A study suggests an association between ACh receptors and CFS.
June 13, 2015 Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik et al.
# of Ratings: 7 |