11 - 20 of 31 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
The Chokehold Behavioral Treatments Have on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- In ME/CFS research CBT and behavioral treatments dominate.
November 14, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 3 |
Cellular Havoc: Zeroing In On The Sleep Problems in Fibromyalgia?
- Cort Johnson offers encouraging news about the role of neuroinflammation in FM and ME/CFS patients
November 04, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 9 |
Are All the "Feel-Good" Pathways Blocked in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Cort Johnson examines the pathways that produce feelings of pleasure, relaxation and rest and explains that the physiology of fibromyalgia may block those good feelings.
November 17, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 14 |
NIH takes action to bolster research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- The NIH launches a research protocol at the NIH Clinical Center to intensely study patients with ME/CFS.
October 30, 2015
# of Ratings: 8 |
Investigative Reporter Shreds PACE CBT/GET Trial: Calls Mount for Independent Review
- Journalist David Tuller analyzes the PACE trial on Vincent Raccaniello’s Virology Blog.
October 31, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 13 |
Dr. Nancy Klimas Receives Prestigious Provost’s Research and Scholarship Award from Nova ...
- Dr. Nancy Klimas wins the 5th Annual Provost’s Research and Scholarship Award at NOVA.
November 03, 2015
# of Ratings: 6 |
Who Do You Tell and What Do You Say?
- Facing the dilemma of who you should tell about your illness and how much you should tell them.
October 31, 2015 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 13 |
VIDEO: New Developments in ME/CFS Research
- Dr. Light discusses POTS and ME/CFS.
November 02, 2015
# of Ratings: 2 |
Sleep quality and the treatment of intestinal microbiota imbalance in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A ...
- A study finds improvements in sleep and mood after the administration of antibiotics in ME/CFS patients.
November 04, 2015 Melinda L. Jackson et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
Call to Action: Misleading Pace Claims Should Be Retracted
- MEAction launches a petition calling for the retraction of the publication of the PACE trial.
November 06, 2015 MEAction
# of Ratings: 5 |