11 - 20 of 32 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
Clinical criteria versus a possible research case definition in chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic ...
- Patients meeting a more restrictive research definition were more impaired and more symptomatic than those meeting criteria for the other two groups.
March 11, 2017 Leonard A. Jason at al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Activin B is a novel biomarker for chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) ...
- Elevated activin B levels together with normal activin A levels identify patients with the symptoms of CFS/ME, providing a new blood test.
March 24, 2017 Brett A. Lidbury et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Sinus Inflammation, Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS
- Celeste Coopers offers suggestions to ease chronic sinusitis.
March 21, 2017 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 2 |
5 Quotes That Keep Me Strong When I Feel Like Giving Up
- Five quotes that may help you keep going when life with a chronic illness becomes overwhelming.
March 04, 2017 Laura Chamberlain
# of Ratings: 21 |
Major Breakthrough in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)? Aussies Believe Biomarker Found
- Griffith University, the home of the NCNED group in Australia, has produced a “groundbreaking” study.
March 09, 2017 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 61 |
Ron Davis's Strategic Approach To Understand Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Davis' data is leading him to suspect an enzyme called pyruvate kinase is at the heart of ME/CFS symptoms.
March 19, 2017 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 14 |
The Super Antioxidant for Brain, Joint and Heart Health
- What do joint pain, memory loss and cardiovascular disease have in common? The pomegranate may hold the answer. Why? Well, it contains a high concentration of a specific compound, or polyphenol, not found in any other fruit, vegetable or plant.
March 25, 2017 Peter Rufa*
# of Ratings: 3 |
The UK ME/CFS Biobank for biomedical research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ...
- The UK ME/CFS Biobank was launched in August 2011 following extensive consultation with professionals and patient representatives.
March 01, 2017 Eliana M. Lacerda et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
Genes, Mitochondria, Autoimmunity and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Alan Light Talk
- Several recent studies suggesting an autoimmune basis to at least a subset of ME/CFS patients caught the attention of the Lights.
March 02, 2017 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 9 |
Senator Markey Promises to Help ME/CFS Patients: "I Will Be Your Advocate"
- Please thank Senator Markey for stating publicly he will advocate for our community.
March 03, 2017 Rivka Solomon
# of Ratings: 7 |