11 - 20 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings ASC re-sort desc
5 Lessons I've Learnt About ME/CFS
- A woman with ME/CFS shares the five most notable lessons she's learned in her six years as a patient.
February 13, 2015 Meg
# of Ratings: 22 |
Scientists Discover Robust Evidence That Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Is a Biological Illness
- Immune signatures in blood point to distinct disease stages, open door to better diagnosis and treatment.
February 27, 2015
# of Ratings: 58 |
The Importance of Forgiveness When Living with Chronic Illness
- A look at how forgiveness can mitigate stress and thereby may help reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
March 05, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 4 |
Powerful Evidence That Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) And Fibromyalgia (FM) Are Real And Mainly ...
- Dr. Podell discusses a study that validates ME/CFS as a physiological disease.
March 01, 2015 Richard Podell, M.D www.DrPodell.org
# of Ratings: 23 |
Biopersistence and brain translocation of aluminum adjuvants of vaccines
- Research suggests that the addition of aluminum to vaccines is a prerequisite for slow brain translocation and delayed neurotoxicity.
February 18, 2015 Romain Kroum Gherardi et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – IOM Report Presents New Diagnostic Criteria
- A new report from the Institute of Medicine presents new criteria to diagnose ME/CFS.
February 06, 2015
# of Ratings: 7 |
Methyl Folate Improves Severe Depression: Is this Relevant for the Biochemistry of ME/CFS?
- For those with the MTHFR mutation, Dr. Podell proposes treatment with methylfolate and vitamins B12 and B6.
February 07, 2015 Richard N. Podell M.D., MPH Drpodell.org
# of Ratings: 10 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Is a Legitimate Disease That Needs Proper ...
- IOM report identifies five symptoms to diagnose disease.
February 11, 2015
# of Ratings: 16 |
Evidence in chronic fatigue syndrome for severity-dependent upregulation of prefrontal myelination ...
- Research finds that although anxiety, depression and CFS may share biological features, CFS is a distinct disorder.
March 02, 2015 Leighton R. Barnden et al.
# of Ratings: 10 |
Evidence for Sensitized Fatigue Pathways in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Research provides evidence for significant contributions of peripheral tissues to increased exercise related fatigue in CFS patients.
February 09, 2015 R. Staud et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |