11 - 20 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Two Fibromyalgia Patients Turned Away Because of Their Service Dogs
- Two women with fibromyalgia were recently denied service because of their service dogs.
March 01, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 54 |
New Study Shows Patients are Suffering Due to Hydrocodone Rescheduling
- New research shows reduced access and increased patient suffering following the rescheduling of the pain medication hydrocodone.
March 20, 2015
# of Ratings: 31 |
Aortic Elasticity Impaired in Severe Fibromyalgia
- Turkish researchers found that the elastic properties of the aorta are impaired in patients with severely symptomatic fibromyalgia.
March 10, 2015 O.U. Ozcan, et al.
# of Ratings: 32 |
8 Fibromyalgia Diet Disaster Do Overs
- What to do when you slip up and eat something that's not on your fibromyalgia diet plan.
March 29, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 5 |
Poor Sleep Quality Linked to Increased Pain and Reduced Activity in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that poor sleep quality predicted increased pain, lower positive affect and lower activity levels in fibromyalgia patients.
March 04, 2015 D.J. Kothari, et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
March 20, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 64 |
Significant Mitochondrial Dysfunction Found in Skin of Fibromyalgia Patients
- Spanish researchers found significant mitochondrial dysfunction in skin biopsies of fibromyalgia patients, which may be related to inflammation and pain.
March 02, 2015 Benito Sánchez-Domíngueza, et al.
# of Ratings: 40 |
The Importance of Forgiveness When Living with Chronic Illness
- A look at how forgiveness can mitigate stress and thereby may help reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
March 05, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 26 |
Ask the Doctor: Can fibromyalgia affect your breathing and lungs?
- Dr. Bennett answers a patient's question about whether fibromyalgia can affect your breathing and lungs.
March 06, 2015 Robert M. Bennett, MD
# of Ratings: 17 |
5 Tips for Successfully Changing Your Diet
- A fibromyalgia patient shares tips on how she changed her diet and improved her fibromyalgia symptoms.
March 19, 2015 Donna Grant
# of Ratings: 11 |