11 - 20 of 35 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
The Joy of Celebrations
- Chronic illness doesn't have to stop you from celebrating all kinds of special days and events.
February 04, 2016 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 3 |
Linking Fibromyalgia, Flu Season, and the Top 3 Immunity-Destroyers
- Did you know there's a connection between colds, flu and fibromyalgia? Learn how to protect your immune system to help all three.
February 05, 2016 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 4 |
VIDEO: Dominique Easley sets sights on sacking a new target
- Football player Dominique Easley continues to bring awareness to fibromyalgia on behalf of his sister, Destinee.
February 07, 2016
# of Ratings: 1 |
Finding Your Energy Envelope, Part 2
- Bruce Campbell continues his exploration of the "energy envelope."
January 19, 2016 Bruce Campbell
# of Ratings: 5 |
Finding Your Energy Envelope
- Bruce Campbell suggests finding and honoring your limits can give you some control and improve your quality of life.
January 17, 2016 Bruce Campbell
# of Ratings: 11 |
Sensory Overload: Sources and Strategies
- Dr. Bruce Campbell suggests ways of limiting sensory overload.
January 26, 2016 Bruce Campbell
# of Ratings: 22 |
Cymbalta’s Withdrawal Symptoms Prompt Lawsuits
- Donna Gregory Burch reviews the multiple lawsuits filed as a result of Cymbalta's withdrawal symptoms.
January 22, 2016 Donna Gregory Burch
# of Ratings: 93 |
Advancement in Fibromyalgia Research
- Kim Penix reviews a University of Michigan clinical study dealing with pain and the fibromyalgia patient.
February 02, 2016 Kimberly J. Penix
# of Ratings: 3 |
Aching for Pain Relief?
- Fibro Soothe is a specialized formulation of natural herbs and other nutrients designed to support a healthy inflammation response.
January 13, 2016 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 7 |
Taking up the Slack: Flares, Frets and Fibro
- Celeste Cooper encourages us to respect the role fibromyalgia plays in our lives and accept there are times when our body needs tender loving care, rather than entertain a dialogue of self-abomination.
February 01, 2016 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 2 |