11 - 20 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
The Past, Present and Future of Chronic Pain Treatment
- A registered nurse reflects on the past, evaluates the present and shares her hopes for a brighter future for chronic pain treatment.
October 17, 2014 Celeste Cooper, RN
# of Ratings: 16 |
SURVEY: Cognitive Impairment
- Survey examining patient experiences of cognitive impairment.
October 22, 2014 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 16 |
Fibromyalgia Associated with Decreased Connectivity Between Pain-Related and Sensorimotor Areas of ...
- Swedish researchers found that fibromyalgia is associated with decreased connectivity between several pain-related and sensorimotor regions of the brain.
October 06, 2014 Pär Flodin, et al.
# of Ratings: 7 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Pick-Me-Ups: Creativity
- Learn some fun ways to help get your focus off of the pain and fatigue by expressing your own inner creativity.
October 20, 2014
# of Ratings: 12 |
Increased Sensitivity in Fibromyalgia Not Due to Hypervigilance
- Researchers demonstrated that the increased sensitivity experienced by fibromyalgia patients is not caused by hypervigilance.
October 02, 2014 S. Van Damme, et al.
# of Ratings: 11 |
Fibromyalgia Prevalence in the General Population
- Scottish researchers compared the prevalence of fibromyalgia based on the ACR's three different classification criteria – 1991, 2010 and modified 2010.
October 19, 2014 G.T. Jones
# of Ratings: 6 |
A Fibromyalgia Tale of Two Sisters
- A story of two different paths fibromyalgia can take.
October 10, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 31 |
Exploring the Significance of MicroRNAs in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers identified eight microRNAs that differed significantly between women with FM and healthy women.
October 01, 2014 Jan L. Bjersing, et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Is Venlafaxine Effective for Treating Fibromyalgia?
- Researchers reviewed five clinical trials evaluating the use of venlafaxine (Effexor) for treatment of fibromyalgia.
October 08, 2014 L.A. VanderWeide, et al.
# of Ratings: 10 |
Cognitive Dysfunction of Fibromyalgia Does Not Impair Driving Ability
- German researchers found that the cognitive dysfunction experienced by fibromyalgia patients did not impair their driving ability.
October 28, 2014 Sergey Shmygalev, et al.
# of Ratings: 9 |