11 - 20 of 27 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
- Learn how to show yourself the same kind of compassion you would offer to others.
March 31, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 12 |
World Famous Joint Relief Formula Enhanced by Modern Science
- One combination formula, Articulin-F, unites four joint-soothing ingredients - Boswellia serrata, ashwagandha, turmeric and zinc - in a formula designed to unleash their complementary activities.
April 02, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Fibromyalgia and Your Teeth
- We don't often think of dental problems being related to fibromyalgia, but the medications we take can cause a side effect that may damage our teeth.
April 08, 2015 Melissa Swanson
# of Ratings: 29 |
Could a Mitochondrial Enhancer Replace Cymbalta in Fibromyalgia?
- A study found Acetyl-L-Carnitine comparable to Cymbalta in the areas of mood, well-being and physical functioning in fibromyalgia.
April 14, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 41 |
New Study Shows Patients are Suffering Due to Hydrocodone Rescheduling
- New research shows reduced access and increased patient suffering following the rescheduling of the pain medication hydrocodone.
March 20, 2015
# of Ratings: 69 |
Bad Relations: Study Finds Fight or Flight Response Tied to Pain in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that the sympathetic nervous system may be related to pain intensity in fibromyalgia.
April 04, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 22 |
Fibromyalgia Characterized by Altered Gray and White Matter in Brain
- Researchers found that altered gray and white matter in the brain of fibromyalgia patients may contribute to or result from pain dysfunction.
April 11, 2015 Hyungjun Kima, et al.
# of Ratings: 12 |
VIDEO: Yoga for Fibromyalgia
- Chaz Rough demonstrates yoga poses that are beneficial for fibromyalgia.
April 13, 2015
# of Ratings: 16 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
March 20, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 70 |
The Association of Physical Fitness with Fibromyalgia Severity
- Spanish researchers found that higher physical fitness is consistently associated with lower fibromyalgia severity in women with FM.
April 07, 2015 A. Soriano-Maldonado, et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |