11 - 20 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Why Pain, Fatigue, FibroFog, and Sleep Are Results Symptoms
- Learn why fibromyalgia symptoms are the result of deeper health problems that can't be readily seen.
August 07, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 20 |
Study Answers Question: Why Are Physicians Resistant to Accepting Fibromyalgia Patients?
- A new study found that the reason many doctors are resistant to accepting new fibromyalgia patients is because their symptoms are so difficult to control.
August 12, 2014
# of Ratings: 8 |
Legalization of Medical Marijuana Resulted in Fewer Opioid Overdose Deaths
- A new study found that in states which have legalized medical marijuana, opioid overdose deaths have gone down by 25%.
August 28, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
SURVEY: Pain Treatments
- Survey examining patient experiences with various pain treatments.
August 26, 2014
# of Ratings: 9 |
New Biopsy Sites Identified for Diagnosing Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Two new biopsy sites on the arm have been defined for diagnosing small fiber neuropathy, which occurs in a subset of fibromyalgia patients.
August 06, 2014
# of Ratings: 6 |
Non-Drug Treatments More Effective Than Drugs for Multiple Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Researchers examined 85 fibromyalgia studies and found that non-drug therapies were effective on a wider range of symptoms than drugs.
August 21, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
VIDEO: Healthy Eating and Fibromyalgia
- How one woman overcame fibromyalgia by adopting healthy eating habits.
August 24, 2014
# of Ratings: 14 |
FDA Approves New Type of Sleep Medication
- The FDA has approved Belsomra, a new type of sleep drug, for use in treating people who have difficulty falling and staying asleep.
August 14, 2014
# of Ratings: 13 |
Does Fibromyalgia Diet = Deprivation?
- Learn how to eat healthier to reduce fibromyalgia pain without feeling deprived.
August 23, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 17 |
Recruiting: Online Study for Caregivers
- University of Maryland researchers are looking for caregivers to take part in an online study that will explore their caregiving experiences.
August 17, 2014
# of Ratings: 2 |