11 - 20 of 24 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Fight the Power
- Mary Dimmock calls for ME/CFS patients to oppose the P2P
October 08, 2014 Mary Dimmock
# of Ratings: 11 |
VIDEO: Leonard Jason Talks About ME/CFS Versus Psychiatric Disorders
- Dr. Leonard Jason talks about the differences between psychiatric disorders and ME/CFS
October 03, 2014
# of Ratings: 7 |
Disability Claims and Social Media
- Jason A. Newfield has spent many years aggressively representing claimants in long term disability insurance and other insurance claims and litigation
October 16, 2014 Justin Franke and Jason Newfield, Attorneys at Law
# of Ratings: 19 |
VIDEO: "ME/CFS - The Scientific Evidence" - Ep. 1 "Biomarker"
- A short video explains the Light study on immunological and cardiovascular effects of exercise on ME/CFS patients.
October 27, 2014 Sudden Onset
# of Ratings: 9 |
The CFS/ME Brain Is Inflamed
- Dr Podell suggests that CFS/ME patients be treated with anti-inflammatories
October 02, 2014 Richard N. Podell
# of Ratings: 27 |
Stanford Study Finds Brain Abnormalities in ME/CFS Patients
- CFS patients' brains diverge from those of healthy subjects in at least three distinct ways
October 30, 2014
# of Ratings: 3 |
Serum cytokines in patients with moderate and severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic ...
- A study finds significant differences in immune markers among severely ill patients
October 10, 2014 Sharni L. Hardcastle et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
The END ME/CFS Project
- OMF is setting an initial minimum goal of $5 million per year for the “End ME/CFS” project.
October 10, 2014
# of Ratings: 19 |
Discerning primary and secondary factors responsible for clinical fatigue in multisystem diseases
- Research finds that while exercise may be beneficial to patients with MS, cancer, and heart failure, it may exacerbate ME/CFS.
October 05, 2014 D. Maughan and M. Toth
# of Ratings: 6 |
SURVEY: Cognitive Impairment
- Survey examining patient experiences of cognitive impairment.
October 22, 2014 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 16 |