11 - 20 of 35 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
A panel of biomarkers accurately identifies CFS/ME patients and contributes to the understanding of ...
- Data suggest that lipopolysaccharide (LPS), likely from gut bacteria, plays an important role in the pathophysiology of CFS/ME.
December 01, 2016 Kenny L. De Meirleir et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
SURVEY: Cognitive Impairment II
- Cognitive impairment is high on the list of concerns for people with chronic illnesses.
November 08, 2016
# of Ratings: 9 |
Can Mold Cause Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Is Mold a “Breakthrough” or Just a False Lead?
- A recent study found that ME/CFS patients are more likely than healthy people to have mold toxins in their urine, suggesting that mold may be a contributing factor.
November 07, 2016 Richard Podell, MD, MPH
# of Ratings: 11 |
Medscape Rocks the IACFS/ME Conference
- It's getting harder and harder for doctors and researchers to dismiss ME/CFS.
November 21, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 7 |
One Gene, Many Disorders: Could One Gene Help Explain ME/CFS, FM, POTS, IBS, EDS, IBS and Others
- Cort Johnson reviews research pointing to a gene that may wreak havoc in some people who have fibromyalgia.
November 06, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 44 |
Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome An Inflammatory Disease? The 2016 IACFS/ME Conference Overviews Pt II
- Cort Johnson summarizes recent research studies presented in the 2016 IACFS/ME conference.
December 04, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 5 |
Happiness, Gratitude and Appreciation
- Learning to find happiness through practicing gratitude and appreciation.
November 23, 2016 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 33 |
NIH Stumbles: Asks ME/CFS Denier to Speak on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Shorter, the author of "How Everyone Became Depressed", believes ME/CFS is nothing more than one more in a long list of "psychic epidemics".
November 08, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 6 |
Single nucleotide polymorphisms and genotypes of transient receptor potential ion channel and ...
- Study suggests a role for Ca2+ dysregulation in AChR and TRP ion channel signalling in the pathomechanism of CFS/ME.
November 19, 2016 S. Marshall-Gradisnik et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
Psychotherapy for ME/CFS Does Not Help Fatigue (much)
- Slanted research like the PACE study harms patients by promoting the erroneous view that ME/CFS is psychosomatic.
November 25, 2016 Richard Podell, MD, MPH
# of Ratings: 8 |