11 - 20 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
The Biggest Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment Trial Begins: Fluge/Mella On Rituximab
- A major study begins on treatment of ME/CFS with rituximab.
January 24, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 6 |
Gut Infection Could Underlie Symptoms in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Researchers find the gut plays an important role in the development of ME/CFS.
January 19, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 23 |
Effect of high dose vitamin C on Epstein-Barr viral infection
- Researchers find that millimolar levels of ascorbate hinder viral infection and replication in vitro.
January 11, 2015 N. Mikirova and R. Hunninghake
# of Ratings: 10 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Researcher Turns Pilot Study into Major Grant
- A study on the epigenetics of ME/CFS gets major funding.
January 09, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 8 |
NIH Pathways to Prevention: Advancing the Research on ME/CFS: Day 1, Afternoon Sessions
- The afternoon sessions of the P2P workshop on December 9 focused on the unique challenges of ME/CFS research
January 11, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 7 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
January 05, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 57 |
Ask the Doctor: How do I know that I really have chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Dr. Bateman discusses her assessment of ME/CFS.
January 17, 2015 Lucinda Bateman, MD
# of Ratings: 4 |
The Association between Daytime Napping and Cognitive Functioning in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- A study shows that patients with ME/CFS who nap during the day have greater cognitive dysfunction.
January 20, 2015 Zoe M. Gotts et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Longitudinal follow-up of employment status in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome after ...
- A study finds that about half of younger patients with CFS with long-term incapacity for work experience improvement.
January 25, 2015 Morten Nyland et al.
# of Ratings: 0 |
Attenuation of autoimmune responses to oxidative specific epitopes, but not nitroso-adducts, is ...
- Research suggests that use of neutraceuticals inhibits autoimmune responses in patients with ME/CFS and reduces fatigue.
February 01, 2015 M. Maes M and JC Leunis
# of Ratings: 0 |