11 - 20 of 21 Records Currently sorted by: Views ASC re-sort desc
SURVEY: Pain Treatments
- Survey examining patient experiences with various pain treatments.
August 26, 2014
# of Ratings: 9 |
Light: A Window to Pain in the Brain?
- Oregon Health & Science University is currently raising funds for a study that will hopefully lead to a diagnostic marker for fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
August 19, 2014
# of Ratings: 14 |
VIDEO: Healthy Eating and Fibromyalgia
- How one woman overcame fibromyalgia by adopting healthy eating habits.
August 24, 2014
# of Ratings: 14 |
How to Become a Fibromyalgia Truth Sleuth
- Learn how to research and find the fibromyalgia health and treatment information that is right for you.
August 18, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 4 |
FDA Approves New Type of Sleep Medication
- The FDA has approved Belsomra, a new type of sleep drug, for use in treating people who have difficulty falling and staying asleep.
August 14, 2014
# of Ratings: 16 |
Accepting and Surviving Chronic Illness
- Learning to accept yourself and your new life can be challenging for anyone with a chronic illness.
August 29, 2014 Clarissa Shepherd
# of Ratings: 32 |
Why Pain, Fatigue, FibroFog, and Sleep Are Results Symptoms
- Learn why fibromyalgia symptoms are the result of deeper health problems that can't be readily seen.
August 07, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 21 |
Does Fibromyalgia Diet = Deprivation?
- Learn how to eat healthier to reduce fibromyalgia pain without feeling deprived.
August 23, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 18 |
Celiac Symptoms in Fibromyalgia Patients
- A Spanish study found that a subgroup of fibromyalgia patients could have subclinical celiac disease or nonceliac gluten intolerance.
August 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 15 |
Autoimmune Research Opening Up New Options for Chronic Pain Sufferers
- New research is revealing that autoimmunity may play a major role in chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia.
August 10, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 40 |