11 - 20 of 27 Records Currently sorted by: Views ASC re-sort desc
Neuro-Inflammation and Chronic Pain Link Established: Authors Call for Treatment Trials
- Researchers' discovery of brain glial activation in the brains of chronic pain patients may open the door to new treatment options.
March 26, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 16 |
Acetyl L-Carnitine and Duloxetine (Cymbalta) Compared for Fibromyalgia
- Italian researchers found that both acetyl l-carnitine and Cymbalta, improved pain, depression and quality of life in fibromyalgia.
March 22, 2015 P. Leombruni, et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
March 20, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 64 |
5 Tips for Successfully Changing Your Diet
- A fibromyalgia patient shares tips on how she changed her diet and improved her fibromyalgia symptoms.
March 19, 2015 Donna Grant
# of Ratings: 10 |
New Study Shows Patients are Suffering Due to Hydrocodone Rescheduling
- New research shows reduced access and increased patient suffering following the rescheduling of the pain medication hydrocodone.
March 20, 2015
# of Ratings: 31 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Vitamin B12
- ProHealth publishes the results of its vitamin B12 survey.
March 18, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 20 |
Ask the Doctor: Can fibromyalgia affect your breathing and lungs?
- Dr. Bennett answers a patient's question about whether fibromyalgia can affect your breathing and lungs.
March 06, 2015 Robert M. Bennett, MD
# of Ratings: 17 |
The Importance of Forgiveness When Living with Chronic Illness
- A look at how forgiveness can mitigate stress and thereby may help reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
March 05, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 26 |
Fibromyalgia Patients at Greater Risk for IBS
- Researchers in Taiwan found that fibromyalgia patients have a greater risk for developing irritable bowel syndrome.
March 13, 2015 Tse-Yen Yang, et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |
Aortic Elasticity Impaired in Severe Fibromyalgia
- Turkish researchers found that the elastic properties of the aorta are impaired in patients with severely symptomatic fibromyalgia.
March 10, 2015 O.U. Ozcan, et al.
# of Ratings: 32 |