11 - 20 of 25 Records Currently sorted by: Views ASC re-sort desc
Disability Claims and Social Media
- Jason A. Newfield has spent many years aggressively representing claimants in long term disability insurance and other insurance claims and litigation
October 16, 2014 Justin Franke and Jason Newfield, Attorneys at Law
# of Ratings: 11 |
Comparing Vitamin D Levels in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients With and Without Fibromyalgia
- Egyptian researchers found that RA patients with fibromyalgia had significantly lower levels of vitamin D than those who didn't have FM.
October 11, 2014 Tamer A. Gheita, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Women in Pain Speak Out in National Survey
- National survey reveals women in pain experience significant gender bias in the healthcare system.
September 26, 2014
# of Ratings: 12 |
Exploring the Significance of MicroRNAs in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers identified eight microRNAs that differed significantly between women with FM and healthy women.
October 01, 2014 Jan L. Bjersing, et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Reduced Intraepidermal Nerve Fiber Density in Skin of Fibromyalgia Patients
- Researchers in Greece found reduced intraepidermal nerve fiber density in the skin of patients with fibromyalgia.
October 14, 2014 Michalis L. Kosmidis, et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
Increased Sensitivity in Fibromyalgia Not Due to Hypervigilance
- Researchers demonstrated that the increased sensitivity experienced by fibromyalgia patients is not caused by hypervigilance.
October 02, 2014 S. Van Damme, et al.
# of Ratings: 9 |
Fibromyalgia Associated with Decreased Connectivity Between Pain-Related and Sensorimotor Areas of ...
- Swedish researchers found that fibromyalgia is associated with decreased connectivity between several pain-related and sensorimotor regions of the brain.
October 06, 2014 Pär Flodin, et al.
# of Ratings: 7 |
The Past, Present and Future of Chronic Pain Treatment
- A registered nurse reflects on the past, evaluates the present and shares her hopes for a brighter future for chronic pain treatment.
October 17, 2014 Celeste Cooper, RN
# of Ratings: 9 |
Can Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Help Fibromyalgia?
- Researchers found that online cognitive behavioral therapy could be helpful for people with fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety.
September 27, 2014 Gwendoline Menga, DO, MBA, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Is Venlafaxine Effective for Treating Fibromyalgia?
- Researchers reviewed five clinical trials evaluating the use of venlafaxine (Effexor) for treatment of fibromyalgia.
October 08, 2014 L.A. VanderWeide, et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |