11 - 20 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Views ASC re-sort desc
Light – not pain-killing drugs – used to activate brain’s opioid receptors
- New research shows that it’s possible to activate opioid receptors with light instead of pain-killing drugs.
May 02, 2015 Jim Dryden
# of Ratings: 13 |
Making Sense of Fibromyalgia for Awareness Day
- You know only too well what fibromyalgia has done TO you, but have you ever considered what fibromyalgia has done FOR you?
May 12, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 28 |
Looking After Yourself Isn’t Selfish
- Looking after our own needs is essential if we hope to be able to help others.
May 03, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 15 |
Dr. Pridgen on Doses, Fixing Broken Bodies and Why the Next Fibromyalgia Trials Will Be Better
- Dr. Pridgen talks more about his antiviral theory for treating fibromyalgia and explains why the next round of clinical trials should have even better results.
May 05, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 32 |
Mitochondria-Booster NIAGEN® Shows Promise in First Human Clinical Trial
- NIAGEN Study in Humans: A One-Dose Wonder for NAD+
May 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 9 |
Heroes Amidst the Daily Grind of Chronic Illness
- Reflections on the courage it takes to live with the daily grind of chronic illness, to readjust our lives and to keep moving forward.
May 11, 2015 Clarissa Shepherd
# of Ratings: 41 |
Magnesium + Malic Acid: One-Two Punch for Pain & Fatigue
- Virtually every specialist's list of nutritional recommendations starts with magnesium plus malic acid for help with ME/CFS/FM pain and fatigue.
May 09, 2015 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 133 |
Tapping into Healing Success for Fibromyalgia with EFT
- Learn how a technique called EFT Tapping can help you manage stress and improve your fibromyalgia symptoms.
April 26, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 10 |
VIDEO: Morgan Freeman Relies on Marijuana to Relieve Fibromyalgia Pain
- Morgan Freeman says that marijuana is the only thing that offers any relief for his fibromyalgia pain.
May 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 31 |
Fibromyalgia Has Central Nervous System Origins
- Dr. Daniel Clauw analyzed the neurological basis for fibromyalgia at the American Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting.
May 20, 2015
# of Ratings: 52 |