11 - 20 of 23 Records Currently sorted by: Views ASC re-sort desc
Evidence for Sensitized Fatigue Pathways in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Research provides evidence for significant contributions of peripheral tissues to increased exercise related fatigue in CFS patients.
February 09, 2015 R. Staud et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Attenuation of autoimmune responses to oxidative specific epitopes, but not nitroso-adducts, is ...
- Research suggests that use of neutraceuticals inhibits autoimmune responses in patients with ME/CFS and reduces fatigue.
February 01, 2015 M. Maes M and JC Leunis
# of Ratings: 6 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – IOM Report Presents New Diagnostic Criteria
- A new report from the Institute of Medicine presents new criteria to diagnose ME/CFS.
February 06, 2015
# of Ratings: 7 |
What name would YOU choose for CFS? Take the poll!
- ProHealth conducts a survey on changing the name CFS to ... something else.
February 26, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 15 |
Asking for Help Is Giving a Gift
- Many people find it difficult to ask for help, but what if asking for help was actually like giving someone a gift?
February 06, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 5 |
Slow wave sleep in the chronically fatigued: Power spectra distribution patterns in chronic fatigue ...
- Researchers find the slow wave sleep is disturbed in both CFS and primary insomnia.
January 31, 2015 D. Neu et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
An Investigation of Symptoms Predating CFS Onset
- Researchers find that a significant number of ME/CFS have allergies and asthma prior to contracting the illness.
January 30, 2015 M. Evans et al.
# of Ratings: 7 |
The Case for Centers of Excellence in ME/CFS
- CFSAC recommends centers of excellence for ME/CFS.
February 04, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 11 |
5 Lessons I've Learnt About ME/CFS
- A woman with ME/CFS shares the five most notable lessons she's learned in her six years as a patient.
February 13, 2015 Meg
# of Ratings: 19 |
Wanted: Patient Participation in Quality of ME/CFS Medical Care Survey
- CFSAC invites ME/CFS patients to participate in a survey to determine ease of access to specialists.
February 01, 2015
# of Ratings: 16 |