11 - 20 of 27 Records Currently sorted by: Views ASC re-sort desc
Dr. Peter Rowe – Is The Physical Examination Normal in CFS? Part 3
- The identification of physical abnormalities may improve the daily symptoms and function for those with CFS
October 13, 2014 Dr. Peter Rowe
# of Ratings: 2 |
Fight the Power
- Mary Dimmock calls for ME/CFS patients to oppose the P2P
October 08, 2014 Mary Dimmock
# of Ratings: 11 |
Discerning primary and secondary factors responsible for clinical fatigue in multisystem diseases
- Research finds that while exercise may be beneficial to patients with MS, cancer, and heart failure, it may exacerbate ME/CFS.
October 05, 2014 D. Maughan and M. Toth
# of Ratings: 5 |
“End ME/CFS” Mega Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Project Begins
- Dr. Ron Davis is engaged in the biggest challenge of his career: solving Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
October 15, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 18 |
Serum cytokines in patients with moderate and severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic ...
- A study finds significant differences in immune markers among severely ill patients
October 10, 2014 Sharni L. Hardcastle et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Adverse events and deterioration reported by participants in the PACE trial of therapies for chronic ...
- A study finds that physical function declined in some patients participating in the PACE trial
October 04, 2014 D. Dougall et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
Disability Claims and Social Media
- Jason A. Newfield has spent many years aggressively representing claimants in long term disability insurance and other insurance claims and litigation
October 16, 2014 Justin Franke and Jason Newfield, Attorneys at Law
# of Ratings: 6 |
Call to Action: Include Ampligen in the 21st Century Cures Legislation!
- Congress is working on something that has promise of having a good effect on getting Ampligen approved
September 25, 2014 Billie Moore
# of Ratings: 15 |
Use of single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) to distinguish gene expression subtypes of chronic ...
- Human SNPs located within CFS/ME associated genes are associated with particular genomic subtypes of CFS/ME
September 29, 2014 N. Shimosako and J. Kerr
# of Ratings: 7 |
Inflammatory and oxidative and nitrosative stress cascades as new drug targets in myalgic ...
- A paper discusses drug candidates for ME and CFS which target inflammatory pathways
October 01, 2014 M. Maes
# of Ratings: 9 |