11 - 20 of 32 Records Currently sorted by: Views ASC re-sort desc
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor concentration may not be depressed in chronic fatigue syndrome
- A study does not find significant differences in BDNF between CFS and lupus patients and controls.
April 20, 2015 David M. Patrick et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
A Missing Subset in ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia Revealed? Take the Disease Course Survey
- A new survey to help identify subsets of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia is launched.
April 25, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 4 |
Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia in diagnosed sleep disorders: a further test of the ...
- A study finds differences in disordered breathing during sleep in FM and CFS patients.
April 26, 2015 Slobodanka Pejovic et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
The Role of Toll-like Receptors in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis: A New ...
- Researchers suggest innovative therapeutic approaches targeting Toll-like receptors.
April 03, 2015 M. E. Gambuzza et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Scientists Find Clues Into Cognitive Dysfunction in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Immune markers in cerebrospinal fluid provide insights into the basis for symptoms like “Brain Fog.”
April 03, 2015
# of Ratings: 8 |
Chronic fatigue syndrome: Features of a population of patients from northern Italy
- Researchers find higher rate of autoimmune disease among patients with ME/CFS.
April 09, 2015 E. Capelli et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Fatigue sensation following peripheral viral infection is triggered by neuroinflammation: who will ...
- A study finds that post-infectious fatigue is not caused by fever, but by inflammation in the brain.
March 30, 2015 By M. Yamato and Y.Kataoka
# of Ratings: 12 |
Ask the Doctor: What is the difference between narcolepsy and CFS?
- Dr. Podell explains the difference between narcolepsy and ME/CFS.
April 15, 2015 Richard Podell, M.D., MPH www.DrPodell.org
# of Ratings: 16 |
Central pathways causing fatigue in neuro-inflammatory and autoimmune illnesses
- Peripheral inflammation and immune activation account for severe levels of fatigue in CFS.
April 04, 2015 Gerwyn Morris et al.
# of Ratings: 11 |
The Role of Cytokines in Muscle Fatigue in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- A sub-group of patients with CFS may have low level inflammation, research finds.
April 08, 2015 Kate Earl et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |