11 - 20 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
VIDEO: Yoga for Fibromyalgia
- Chaz Rough demonstrates yoga poses that are beneficial for fibromyalgia.
April 13, 2015
# of Ratings: 16 |
When Physical Trauma and Infection Trigger Fibromyalgia.
- Researchers found that patients whose fibromyalgia was triggered by an infection had worse physical symptoms but better emotional health.
April 19, 2015 Juan Jiao, MD, et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
- Learn how to show yourself the same kind of compassion you would offer to others.
March 31, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 13 |
Suicidal Ideation Prevalent in Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers found that 48% of fibromyalgia patients studied reported having thoughts about suicide.
March 25, 2015 Elena P. Calandre MD, et al.
# of Ratings: 14 |
Less Efficient Brain Activation During Cognition in Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers found that pain, anxiety and sleep disturbances can affect cognition in fibromyalgia by interfering with cerebral blood flow adjustment.
April 05, 2015 Gustavo A. Reyes del Paso, et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
The Association of Physical Fitness with Fibromyalgia Severity
- Spanish researchers found that higher physical fitness is consistently associated with lower fibromyalgia severity in women with FM.
April 07, 2015 A. Soriano-Maldonado, et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
VIDEO: Patience by Ren Gill
- In this moving video, a young person with ME expresses himself through his music with the aim of bringing comfort and solace to anyone who is suffering.
March 24, 2015
# of Ratings: 22 |
World Famous Joint Relief Formula Enhanced by Modern Science
- One combination formula, Articulin-F, unites four joint-soothing ingredients - Boswellia serrata, ashwagandha, turmeric and zinc - in a formula designed to unleash their complementary activities.
April 02, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS in Canada: Prevalence and Health Status
- A Canadian survey looked at the prevalence of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome and their impact on health status.
March 28, 2015 C. Rusu, MD, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
VIDEO: The Slow Death of Compassion for the Chronically Ill
- Learn how society has gradually been programmed to feel less compassion for the chronically ill.
March 27, 2015
# of Ratings: 21 |