11 - 20 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
SURVEY RESULTS: Vitamin B12
- ProHealth publishes the results of its vitamin B12 survey.
March 18, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 20 |
New Study Shows Patients are Suffering Due to Hydrocodone Rescheduling
- New research shows reduced access and increased patient suffering following the rescheduling of the pain medication hydrocodone.
March 20, 2015
# of Ratings: 31 |
5 Tips for Successfully Changing Your Diet
- A fibromyalgia patient shares tips on how she changed her diet and improved her fibromyalgia symptoms.
March 19, 2015 Donna Grant
# of Ratings: 10 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
March 20, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 64 |
Neuro-Inflammation and Chronic Pain Link Established: Authors Call for Treatment Trials
- Researchers' discovery of brain glial activation in the brains of chronic pain patients may open the door to new treatment options.
March 26, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 16 |
Acetyl L-Carnitine and Duloxetine (Cymbalta) Compared for Fibromyalgia
- Italian researchers found that both acetyl l-carnitine and Cymbalta, improved pain, depression and quality of life in fibromyalgia.
March 22, 2015 P. Leombruni, et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
Fibromyalgia and Nutrition: What News?
- Reviewing research, Italian scientists found that nutrition is a promising tool in the multidisciplinary treatment of fibromyalgia.
March 23, 2015 A. Rossi, et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
Fibromyalgia Treatments in Adult Subgroups
- Researchers assessed the comparative effectiveness of treatments for fibromyalgia in subgroups of highly affected or clinically complex adults.
March 08, 2015 Mary L Forte, PhD, DC, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Aching Muscles? Top 10 Nutrients to Take Back Your Life
- Known to help ease muscle, tissue and joint discomfort, promote serotonin production, encourage healthy inflammation response
March 11, 2015 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 52 |
Poor Sleep Quality Linked to Increased Pain and Reduced Activity in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that poor sleep quality predicted increased pain, lower positive affect and lower activity levels in fibromyalgia patients.
March 04, 2015 D.J. Kothari, et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |