11 - 20 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
Fibro-Friendly Snack Recipes
- A health coach shares healthy, fibromyalgia-friendly snack ideas and recipes.
February 27, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 3 |
Fibromyalgia Patients May Be at Higher Risk for Cardiovascular Disease
- Researchers in Turkey found that fibromyalgia patients had significantly higher than normal platelet volume, which increases their risk of cardiovascular disease.
February 21, 2014
# of Ratings: 5 |
Magnesium + Malic Acid: One-Two Punch for Pain & Fatigue
- Virtually every specialist's list of nutritional recommendations starts with magnesium plus malic acid for help with ME/CFS/FM pain and fatigue.
February 26, 2014 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 84 |
Small Nerve Fiber Involvement in FIbromyalgia Patients
- A small Italian study found that a subset of fibromyalgia patients have small fiber neuropathy.
February 17, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 2/11/2014
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
February 11, 2014
# of Ratings: 9 |
The Brain in Pain: Garbage or Dessert?
- Celeste Cooper discusses how the dialogue we have with our brains can affect our ability to deal with chronic pain.
February 22, 2014 Celeste Cooper, RN
# of Ratings: 17 |
Fibromyalgia Patients Found to Have Low Melatonin Levels
- Researchers found that fibromyalgia patients have low melatonin levels which may directly and negatively affect FM symptoms.
March 02, 2014
# of Ratings: 6 |
Fibromyalgia Patients Prefer Open, Patient-Centered Communication
- Results of a German study say health care providers should employ an open and patient-centered communication style with fibromyalgia patients.
February 19, 2014
# of Ratings: 1 |
Men with Fibromyalgia Have More Sleep Respiratory Disorders than Women
- Researchers in Spain found that men with fibromyalgia had more sleep-related respiratory problems and poorer quality of sleep than women.
February 23, 2014
# of Ratings: 1 |
Is Your Fibromyalgia Health Journey Like a Movie Plot?
- Understanding the way movies are made can help you plan your own fibromyalgia health journey.
March 04, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 2 |