11 - 20 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
Call to Action: Include Ampligen in the 21st Century Cures Legislation!
- Congress is working on something that has promise of having a good effect on getting Ampligen approved
September 25, 2014 Billie Moore
# of Ratings: 15 |
Adverse events and deterioration reported by participants in the PACE trial of therapies for chronic ...
- A study finds that physical function declined in some patients participating in the PACE trial
October 04, 2014 D. Dougall et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
Discerning primary and secondary factors responsible for clinical fatigue in multisystem diseases
- Research finds that while exercise may be beneficial to patients with MS, cancer, and heart failure, it may exacerbate ME/CFS.
October 05, 2014 D. Maughan and M. Toth
# of Ratings: 5 |
Fight the Power
- Mary Dimmock calls for ME/CFS patients to oppose the P2P
October 08, 2014 Mary Dimmock
# of Ratings: 11 |
Dr. Peter Rowe – Is The Physical Examination Normal in CFS? Part 3
- The identification of physical abnormalities may improve the daily symptoms and function for those with CFS
October 13, 2014 Dr. Peter Rowe
# of Ratings: 2 |
Prevalence, Health Care Utilization, and Costs of Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel, and Chronic Fatigue ...
- The advent of federally approved drugs for FM coincides with the prevalence relative to IBS and CFS
October 12, 2014 Joseph Dorris
# of Ratings: 0 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 10/8/14
- From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 10/8/14
October 08, 2014
# of Ratings: 3 |
VIDEO: Leonard Jason Talks About ME/CFS Versus Psychiatric Disorders
- Dr. Leonard Jason talks about the differences between psychiatric disorders and ME/CFS
October 03, 2014
# of Ratings: 7 |
Innate Immune Changes in the Peripheral Blood of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Patients: Risk Factors for ...
- Chronic stimulation of the innate immune system is a component of the progression of disease in many CFS patients.
October 18, 2014 Deborah L.S. Goetz et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Assessment of recovery status in chronic fatigue syndrome using normative data
- Recovery rates may be overstated in CFS patients due to lack of consistency between studies.
October 19, 2014 A. Matthees
# of Ratings: 4 |