11 - 20 of 32 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
Autoimmune Organization Makes Urgent Call For Fatigue Research
- The AARDA asserts that the disabling fatigue found in autoimmune disorders should become a serious research focus.
April 07, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 7 |
VIDEO: Patience by Ren Gill
- In this moving video, a young person with ME expresses himself through his music with the aim of bringing comfort and solace to anyone who is suffering.
March 24, 2015
# of Ratings: 22 |
World Famous Joint Relief Formula Enhanced by Modern Science
- One combination formula, Articulin-F, unites four joint-soothing ingredients - Boswellia serrata, ashwagandha, turmeric and zinc - in a formula designed to unleash their complementary activities.
April 02, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Big Studies – Big Possibilities: Montoya and Unger on Their Big Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Projects
- Two big research studies on ME/CFS are underway.
April 04, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 6 |
Effects of early childhood trauma on hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal (HPA) axis function in patients ...
- A study concludes that childhood emotional neglect is associated with blunted HPA-axis reactivity in ME/CFS.
March 24, 2015 Stefan Kempke et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
Difficulties with reading: an experimental study
- Research into visual disturbances in ME/CFS is launched in the UK.
March 23, 2015
# of Ratings: 11 |
Central pathways causing fatigue in neuro-inflammatory and autoimmune illnesses
- Peripheral inflammation and immune activation account for severe levels of fatigue in CFS.
April 04, 2015 Gerwyn Morris et al.
# of Ratings: 10 |
The Role of Cytokines in Muscle Fatigue in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- A sub-group of patients with CFS may have low level inflammation, research finds.
April 08, 2015 Kate Earl et al.
# of Ratings: 12 |
Fatigue sensation following peripheral viral infection is triggered by neuroinflammation: who will ...
- A study finds that post-infectious fatigue is not caused by fever, but by inflammation in the brain.
March 30, 2015 By M. Yamato and Y.Kataoka
# of Ratings: 12 |
Chronic fatigue syndrome: Features of a population of patients from northern Italy
- Researchers find higher rate of autoimmune disease among patients with ME/CFS.
April 09, 2015 E. Capelli et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |