18 - 27 of 33 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
An Online Survey of Patients' Experiences Since the Rescheduling of Hydrocodone: The First 100 Days.
- This research abstract concludes that the unintended consequences for people with chronic pain that have been caused by the rescheduling effort to impede hydrocodone abuse are negatively impacting thousands.
January 29, 2016 Chambers, Jan, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
No Pain or More Brain?
- One fibromyalgia patient ponders the question of which has more of a negative impact on her life – pain or fibro fog.
January 28, 2016 Melissa Swanson
# of Ratings: 5 |
Low vitamin D and the risk of developing chronic widespread pain: results from the European male ...
- This study reviewed the relationship between low vitamin D levels and the risk of developing chronic widespread pain in a population sample of middle age and elderly men.
January 27, 2016 McCabe, Paul S., et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
4 Ways to Keep Spirits Up When in Chronic Pain
- Find out what one woman did to boost her spirits while living with chronic pain.
January 27, 2016 Stephanie Sinagra
# of Ratings: 8 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 01/27/2016
January 27, 2016
# of Ratings: 1 |
Sensory Overload: Sources and Strategies
- Dr. Bruce Campbell suggests ways of limiting sensory overload.
January 26, 2016 Bruce Campbell
# of Ratings: 23 |
Fibromyalgia: A Very Different Disease
- Cort Johnson reviews a recent Israeli study that assessed how the intensity and rating of pain, fatigue and functional disability vary among groups of patients with various rheumatic disorders receiving standard care and concludes that fibromyalgia is indeed a very different disease.
January 25, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 30 |
VIDEO: Coming off of Cymbalta
- Dr. Stephen Grinstead shares his experience in getting off of Cymbalta.
January 24, 2016
# of Ratings: 2 |
Cymbalta’s Withdrawal Symptoms Prompt Lawsuits
- Donna Gregory Burch reviews the multiple lawsuits filed as a result of Cymbalta's withdrawal symptoms.
January 22, 2016 Donna Gregory Burch
# of Ratings: 96 |
The Comfort Found in Asking for Support
- Dannette Rusnak encourages us to ask for - and receive - support when we need it.
January 21, 2016 FibroHaven
# of Ratings: 4 |