18 - 27 of 28 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Ask the Doctor: Are trigger point injections cumulative over time?
- Dr. Bennett answers a patient's question about trigger point injections.
July 16, 2015 Robert M. Bennett, MD
# of Ratings: 1 |
The Iceberg Nature of Fibromyalgia Burden
- Researchers discuss the “iceberg-like” burden of fibromyalgia for patients due to a lack of understanding by medical services, families and society.
July 15, 2015 B. Ghavidel-Parsa, et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |
Underlying Keys to Recovery and Overcoming Obstacles
- ProHealth's Inspirational Editor shares her observations of common keys found in ME/CFS and fibromyalgia recovery stories.
July 14, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 6 |
Lyrica Improves Fibromyalgia-Related Sleep Problems
- Researchers found that pregabalin improved sleep for fibromyalgia patients.
July 12, 2015 Thomas Roth, PhD, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
The Association of Fatigue with Other Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Researchers developed symptom cluster models that describe factors of fibromyalgia associated with fatigue severity.
July 11, 2015 Nada Lukkahatai, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Functional limitations in functional somatic syndromes and well-defined medical diseases. Results ...
- A study finds functional impairment of patients with ME/CFS and fibromyalgia is comparable to other serious medical conditions.
July 09, 2015 M. L. Joustra et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
SURVEY RESULTS: What Triggered Your Illness?
- ProHealth presents the results of an in-house survey on triggers and causes of fibromyalgia and ME/CFS.
July 08, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 18 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 7/8/2015
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
July 08, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
Is the Fibromyalgia Immune System Compromised?
- Learn about the connection between fibromyalgia and the immune system.
July 07, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 15 |
Finding Joy in Every Day
- It's possible to find and celebrate many joys in everyday life, despite living with a chronic illness.
July 06, 2015 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 20 |