18 - 27 of 36 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Polymorphism in COMT is associated with IgG3 subclass level and susceptibility to infection in ...
- Study results provide a potential link for the association between stress and infection susceptibility in CFS.
August 19, 2015 M. Löbel et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
5 Health Strategies You Can Learn from Your Dog
- Dogs are not only wonderful companions, they can help us learn how to take better care of our own health needs.
August 19, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 7 |
There and Back Again – a CFS/Fibromyalgia Physician’s Recovery
- Dr. Teitelbaum has spent the last 40 years effectively treating thousands of people with CFS and fibromyalgia, getting the information to countless others, and training numerous health practitioners.
August 17, 2015 Jacob Teitelbaum M.D.
# of Ratings: 17 |
Weeding Out Your Negative Thoughts!
- Learn some helpful tips on how to deal with negative thoughts that can crop up like weeds in the garden of your mind.
August 16, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 6 |
Aug 8th – Honoring the Struggle of the Severely Ill People with ME/CFS
- August 8 honors the memory of Sophia Mirza and draws attention to the plight of the severely ill.
August 15, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 9 |
Gender differences in chronic fatigue syndrome
- The clinical phenotype of men with CFS is young, single, skilled worker, and infection as the main triggering agent, study finds.
August 14, 2015 M. Faro et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
OMF's Severely Ill Patient Study Gets Large Donation
- The Open Medicine Foundation’s Severely Ill Patient Big Data study has gotten a huge boost with the help of an anonymous donor.
August 14, 2015 #ME Action
# of Ratings: 26 |
Increased Risk of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Following Atopy: A Population-Based Study
- A study finds increased incidence of CFS among patients with allergies.
August 13, 2015 T. Y. Yang et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
VIDEO: ME Action Network Launches Advocacy Site
- A new multi-platform advocacy site is launched.
August 12, 2015
# of Ratings: 1 |
Ask the Doctor: Do you think ME will ever be cured or even significantly treatable?
- Dr. David Bell believes that ME/CFS is curable.
August 12, 2015 Dr. David S. Bell
# of Ratings: 10 |