18 - 27 of 34 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Advancement in Fibromyalgia Research
- Kim Penix reviews a University of Michigan clinical study dealing with pain and the fibromyalgia patient.
February 02, 2016 Kimberly J. Penix
# of Ratings: 3 |
Aching for Pain Relief?
- Fibro Soothe is a specialized formulation of natural herbs and other nutrients designed to support a healthy inflammation response.
January 13, 2016 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 7 |
Taking up the Slack: Flares, Frets and Fibro
- Celeste Cooper encourages us to respect the role fibromyalgia plays in our lives and accept there are times when our body needs tender loving care, rather than entertain a dialogue of self-abomination.
February 01, 2016 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 2 |
The Mystery of Sleep in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Celeste Cooper reviews the connection between sleep and fibromyalgia and ME/CFS.
February 08, 2016 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 5 |
More Than Skin-Deep: The Small Nerve Fiber Problems in Fibromyalgia – A Review
- From the autonomic nervous system to blood flows to sensory issues, the skin is packed full of possibilities for understanding FM. Cort Johnson reviews studies looking at the connection between fibromyalgia and skin sensory issues.
February 06, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 17 |
How Can You Be Positive When You Live With Chronic Pain?
- Believe it or not, it is possible to have a positive attitude despite living in chronic pain.
January 14, 2016 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 10 |
Fibromyalgia: A Very Different Disease
- Cort Johnson reviews a recent Israeli study that assessed how the intensity and rating of pain, fatigue and functional disability vary among groups of patients with various rheumatic disorders receiving standard care and concludes that fibromyalgia is indeed a very different disease.
January 25, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 29 |
Cognitive Performance Is Related to Central Sensitization and Health-related Quality of Life in ...
- This study reviewed the correlation between whiplash-associated disorders and fibromyalgia as they relate to cognitive abilities, quality of life, and central sensitization.
January 13, 2016 Coppieters I, et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
The Comfort Found in Asking for Support
- Dannette Rusnak encourages us to ask for - and receive - support when we need it.
January 21, 2016 FibroHaven
# of Ratings: 4 |
Evaluation of a self-management patient education program for patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: ...
- The study evaluates the effectiveness of a self-management patient education program for patients with FM.
February 10, 2016 Musekamp G, et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |