18 - 27 of 34 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Impromptu everyday disclosure dances: how women with fibromyalgia respond to disclosure risks at ...
- This study examines how women with fibromyalgia who remain employed disclose their limitations in workplace relationships.
April 07, 2016 Oldfield, M, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
May 12th is International ME/CFS, Lyme, and FM Awareness Day!
- May 12th is the international awareness day for ME/CFS, Lyme disease, FM, and MCS. It is also an opportunity to raise public awareness, to contact representatives for more research, and to promote fund-raising activities.
May 02, 2016 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 4 |
15 tips for cooking and cleaning your kitchen when you’re chronically ill
- Donna Gregory Burch offers ideas for cooking and cleaning your kitchen when you are chronically ill.
April 12, 2016 Donna Gregory Burch
# of Ratings: 51 |
ProHealth Announces Its 2015 Fibromyalgia Advocate of the Year: Jan Chambers!
- Jan Chambers has been selected to receive ProHealth's 2015 Fibromyalgia Advocate of the Year award.
April 19, 2016
# of Ratings: 27 |
The Romance of Fibromyalgia and T'ai Chi
- Celeste Cooper finds appreciation, romance and even pain relief in practicing t'ai chi.
April 06, 2016 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 9 |
Meet Beth Beale, aka Dear Fibromyalgia
- Melissa Swanson shares her interview with Beth Beale, the person behind the popular Facebook page Dear Fibromyalgia.
April 15, 2016 Melissa Swanson
# of Ratings: 17 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 04/20/2016
April 20, 2016
# of Ratings: 2 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Medical Marijuana
- Results are posted for a survey about medical marijuana.
April 27, 2016
# of Ratings: 11 |
May is Fibromyalgia Awareness Month
- May is Fibromyalgia Awareness Month.
May 01, 2016
# of Ratings: 7 |
When the Joy Just Isn’t Getting Through
- Is it sometimes difficult to experience happiness when you're not feeling well physically? Learn what to do when that happens.
April 18, 2016 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 12 |