18 - 27 of 30 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Ask the Doctor: Would a sleep study be useful?
- Dr. Lapp answers a question about sleep studies.
May 16, 2015 Dr. Charles Lapp
# of Ratings: 2 |
Finding Its Feet: the Open Medicine Institute Strides Forward
- The OMI gets underway with several ambitious projects.
May 01, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 5 |
The role of Epstein-Barr virus infection in the development of autoimmune thyroid diseases
- A study suggests causative role of EBV in the development of Hashimoto's disease.
May 19, 2015 A. Janegova et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
VIDEO: Clinical management of chronic fatigue syndrome by Dr Sarah Myhill
- Dr. Sarah Myhill discusses her book, "Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: It's Mitochondria Not Hypochondria."
May 27, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Defining Essential Features of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Essential features of ME and CFS need to be operationalized and broadly used, a study finds.
May 18, 2015 Leonard A. Jason et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Response to Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Fibromyalgia
- A study finds that B12 and folic acid produce a positive response in a group of patients with ME/FM.
May 05, 2015 Björn Regland et al.
# of Ratings: 11 |
Researchers shed new light on cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New research findings may shed new light on the potential cause of ME/CFS.
May 19, 2015 Louise Durack
# of Ratings: 86 |
Adapting Successfully to Long Term Illness – May Start with Dumping the Denial
- Lifelong fibromyalgia patient Jana Murrell-Maxfield didn’t really begin to cope with her illness until her diagnosis at age 45.
May 08, 2015 Jana Murrell-Maxfield
# of Ratings: 56 |
Findings from a clinical and laboratory database developed for discovery of pathogenic mechanisms in ...
- A study finds ME/CFS is not simply a state of chronic fatigue, but a multi-system disease.
May 04, 2015 N. G. Klimas et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |
Magnesium + Malic Acid: One-Two Punch for Pain & Fatigue
- Virtually every specialist's list of nutritional recommendations starts with magnesium plus malic acid for help with ME/CFS/FM pain and fatigue.
May 09, 2015 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 136 |