18 - 27 of 32 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Major Breakthrough in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)? Aussies Believe Biomarker Found
- Griffith University, the home of the NCNED group in Australia, has produced a “groundbreaking” study.
March 09, 2017 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 37 |
5 Quotes That Keep Me Strong When I Feel Like Giving Up
- Five quotes that may help you keep going when life with a chronic illness becomes overwhelming.
March 04, 2017 Laura Chamberlain
# of Ratings: 19 |
When a Setback Drags On….and On
- Everyone who has a chronic illness knows what it's like to have a setback, but what do you do when that setback feels like it will never end?
February 22, 2017 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 93 |
Clinical criteria versus a possible research case definition in chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic ...
- Patients meeting a more restrictive research definition were more impaired and more symptomatic than those meeting criteria for the other two groups.
March 11, 2017 Leonard A. Jason at al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Shifting focus: Vision Problems in ME/CFS
- Vision problems are common among people with ME/CFS, most of whom report symptoms such as hypersensitivity to light, difficulties focusing, and dry eyes.
February 22, 2017 ME Research UK
# of Ratings: 7 |
Can Autoimmune Conditions be Reversed? Researchers Make a Surprising Discovery
- It's about time that everyone who suffers from an autoimmune condition got some good news. The good news comes from an identified a molecule that can "tune immune response and restore tissue integrity by activating stem cells".
March 01, 2017 Peter Rufa*
# of Ratings: 15 |
- Myra Christopher examines the causal connection between chronic pain and opioid misuse.
March 05, 2017 Myra Christopher
# of Ratings: 2 |
What is the value of a SYMPTOM?
- Lisa Adams encourages finding the cause of a symptom, rather than just treating a symptom.
March 09, 2017 Lisa Adams
# of Ratings: 3 |
How One Tiny Molecule Turned into One Huge Health Breakthrough
- The oldest element in the universe – hydrogen – may be the greatest health breakthrough of the 21st century.
March 05, 2017 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 6 |
Can the Mediterranean Diet Help Clear “Brain Fog”?
- Dr. Podell discusses the results of two studies that suggest following the Mediterranean Diet may help improve cognitive function.
March 03, 2017 Richard Podell, MD, MPH
# of Ratings: 4 |