18 - 27 of 29 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Federal Court Awards $139,147 in Attorneys' Fees Against HHS and NIH in IOM FOIA Case
- Judge Vince Chhabria orders the defendants, HHS and NIH, to pay fees in a FOIA suit against HHS.
November 18, 2014 Jeannette Burmeister
# of Ratings: 13 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Cognitive Impairment
- Results of ProHealth survey on cognitive impairment.
November 18, 2014 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 26 |
Ask the Doctor: Why is the MTHFR gene important?
November 11, 2014 Dr. Benjamin Lynch, ND
# of Ratings: 15 |
What is in a name? Comparing diagnostic criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome with or without ...
- A study finds that a diagnosis of comorbid FM selected symptomatically worse and more disabled ME/CFS patients.
October 29, 2014 Mira Meeus et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
How I Recovered From ME/CFS
- A former airline pilot describes how he recovered from ME/CFS.
October 29, 2014 John Bochenek
# of Ratings: 46 |
From Our Readers: Comments and Suggestions – 11/5/14
- From Our Readers: Comments and Suggestions – 11/5/14
November 02, 2014
# of Ratings: 3 |
Viral load and T-helper-1-cell cytokines in myalgic encephalomyelitis
- Researchers find a connection between viral load in the saliva and serum levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines in ME/CFS
November 08, 2014 Irina Malashenkova et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
New Option For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
November 12, 2014 Michael Franco
# of Ratings: 4 |
Non- pharmacological interventions for somatoform disorders and medically unexplained physical ...
- A systematic review finds that compared with enhanced care CBT is not more effective for medically unexplained physical symptoms.
November 21, 2014 N. Van Dessel et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Severity Scales for Use in Primary Health Care to Assess Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic ...
- Researchers suggest that severity scales may be useful in defining subgroups of ME/CFS patients
November 01, 2014 S. L. Hardcastle et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |