18 - 27 of 35 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) a Brain Disease? The 2016 IACFS/ME Conference Pt. III
- The IACFS/ME conference made one thing crystal clear – ME/CFS affects the brain.
January 04, 2017 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 12 |
Recovery Potentially Possible: Naviaux Talks on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Naviaux believes ME/CFS is a “signaling” problem; the mitochondria in ME/CFS patients’ cells have gotten the message to hunker down.
December 24, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 10 |
Setting Goals When You Are Chronically Ill
- It is still possible to set meaningful and achievable goals even when you have a chronic illness.
December 30, 2016 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 10 |
Letter to My Chronic Illness
- Clarissa Shepherd writes an inspirational letter confronting her chronic illness.
January 09, 2017 Clarissa Shepherd
# of Ratings: 40 |
Dealing with Difficult Landmarks and Anniversaries
- If noting how long you have been ill just brings you pain and frustration, learn how to turn that around and focus on the positives.
January 05, 2017 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 6 |
4 Things NOT To Try When You’re Sick
- A hilarious take on unwanted advice from well-meaning strangers.
January 12, 2017 Jamison Hill
# of Ratings: 3 |
Poor sleep quality is associated with greater circulating pro-inflammatory cytokines and severity ...
- Poor sleep quality is associated with greater pro-inflammatory cytokine levels in ME/CFS patients.
January 08, 2017 S. F. Milrad et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Support Jamison Hill and ME/CFS Awareness!
- A T-Shirt campaign raises funds for a young ME/CFS sufferer and for the Blue Ribbon Foundation.
January 13, 2017
# of Ratings: 2 |
Crash and Flare Busters for ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia
- Cort Johnson reviews therapies for alleviating the impact of a fibromyalgia or ME/CFS crash.
December 31, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 9 |
Ultrasound Therapy for Fibromyalgia and Lyme Disease
- Therapeutic ultrasound can help in managing, and even reversing, chronic muscle stiffness and pain associated with chronic illness.
January 18, 2017 Lindsay Christensen
# of Ratings: 8 |