18 - 27 of 37 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
How Walking to Bathroom Can Be Harder Than Running a Marathon: A Doctor’s ME/CFS Case Study
- A physician with severe ME/CFS does a study on himself.
September 29, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 17 |
Need Help with Pain Management? There's an App for That
- Designed to work on any smartphone or tablet, the ProHealth Tracker App is patient-friendly and can be easily personalized to meet each individual's specific pain management needs.
September 13, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 10 |
Ask the Doctor: Is CFS an onset to fibromyalgia? What is the difference?
September 12, 2015 Dr. David S. Bell
# of Ratings: 16 |
From Our Readers: Comments and Suggestions - 9/16/15
- Comments and suggestions from ME/CFS readers on September 16, 2015.
September 13, 2015
# of Ratings: 6 |
Activity Pacing Self-Management in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Study finds activity pacing self-management is effective in optimizing participation in daily life activities in women with CFS.
September 18, 2015 Daphne Kos et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
The impact of symptom stability on time frame and recall reliability in CFS
September 20, 2015 Meredyth Evans & Leonard A. Jason
# of Ratings: 2 |
Simplifying Nutritional Support in CFS & Fibromyalgia
- Jacob Teitelbaum M.D. discusses key areas where nutritional support is needed for those with ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia.
September 28, 2015 Jacob Teitelbaum M.D.
# of Ratings: 8 |
Breathing Techniques for a Better Night’s Sleep
- Learn what may be behind your sleepless nights and some simple breathing techniques that can help you relax and fall asleep.
October 02, 2015 Kayla
# of Ratings: 4 |
The "Mind Diet" Reduces the Risk Of Alzheimer’s Dementia. Might It Also Help the Brain Fog Found ...
- The best research so far has focused on the “Mediterranean Diet” as a preventive treatment for heart disease and stroke.
September 09, 2015 Richard Podell, M.D., MPH, DrPodell.org
# of Ratings: 18 |
On the Path: Dan Moricoli's Remarkable Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Recovery Story
- Discover how Dan Moricoli, with the help of Dr. Klimas, made a remarkable recovery from severe ME/CFS.
September 26, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 11 |