18 - 27 of 42 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
An Important View on Pain as a 5th Vital Sign
- In the mid-90s a group of clinicians, policy wonks, and patient advocates developed Pain as the Fifth Vital Sign to increase pain assessment and improve pain care. Since its inception, this strategy has been controversial.
April 21, 2017 PAINS Project
# of Ratings: 1 |
VIDEO: 2017 Study -- Low Dose Naltrexone for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dr. Younger talks about his upcoming trial for LDN.
April 25, 2017
# of Ratings: 3 |
How My “Be Kind to Yourself” Mantra Helped Me Accept My Chronic Illness
- Learn how four little words can make a big difference in your life with chronic illness.
April 26, 2017 Laura Chamberlain
# of Ratings: 2 |
A Biomarker for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)? Immunosignature Provides Another Possibility
- A study finds an unusual peptide signature in ME/CFS patients.
April 01, 2017 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 19 |
12th International IACFS/ME Research and Clinical Conference: Emerging Science and Clinical Care: A ...
- The 2016 IACFS/ME conference was chock full of fascinating research and potential new treatments.
March 30, 2017 Dr. Charles Lapp
# of Ratings: 12 |
Benzodiazepines Pose Threat to People Using Opioid Painkillers
- Cort Johnson discusses a recent study suggests that benzodiazepine drugs that are commonly used in the fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome play a significant role in deaths associated with opioid painkillers.
April 14, 2017 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 6 |
Snooze News – The conundrum of sleep deprivation
- Celeste Cooper explores the conundrum of sleep issues with fibromyalgia and myalgic encephalitis.
April 07, 2017 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 4 |
The Challenges of Being a Sick Parent
- Some tips to help you cope with the challenges of parenting when you have a chronic illness.
April 05, 2017 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 6 |
Scientists Discover Biological Evidence of "Atypical" Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Defining subgroups may help clinicians identify and treat the complex, debilitating disease also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis or ME/CFS.
April 15, 2017
# of Ratings: 14 |
Tired of Your Every Night 2 AM Wake-Up Call?
- Does it seem like every night at 2- 4 AM your internal alarm clock goes off? This is one of the most common problems people with fibromyalgia have, and is increasingly common in the general population as well.
April 08, 2017 Jacob Teitelbaum M.D.
# of Ratings: 13 |