6 - 15 of 30 Records Currently sorted by: Comments DESC re-sort asc
Interview with Julie Ryan
- Melissa Swanson interviews Julie Ryan, a freelance writer and blogger who lives with fibromyalgia, migraines, cluster headaches and endometriosis.
March 06, 2017 Melissa Swanson
# of Ratings: 2 |
VIDEO: The Four Rs of Fibromyalgia
- Dr. Ginevra Liptan describes her Four Rs treatment approach to fibromyalgia.
March 11, 2017
# of Ratings: 6 |
Fibromyalgia: the Best Doctors and Getting Better - the Poll Results
- Cort Johnson reviews the results of recent polls about fibromyalgia.
March 20, 2017 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 4 |
Sinus Inflammation, Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS
- Celeste Coopers offers suggestions to ease chronic sinusitis.
March 21, 2017 Celeste Cooper
# of Ratings: 0 |
Fun Ways to Kick Start Your Brain
- Jude LaClaire offers ideas to keep your brain active.
March 22, 2017 Jude LaClaire, PhD
# of Ratings: 2 |
Self-Reported Childhood Maltreatment and Traumatic Events among Israeli Patients Suffering from ...
- This study demonstrated the cross cultural association between FMS and childhood maltreatment, including neglect, emotional abuse, and PTSD.
February 28, 2017 Aloush V, et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
The Super Antioxidant for Brain, Joint and Heart Health
- What do joint pain, memory loss and cardiovascular disease have in common? The pomegranate may hold the answer. Why? Well, it contains a high concentration of a specific compound, or polyphenol, not found in any other fruit, vegetable or plant.
March 25, 2017 Peter Rufa*
# of Ratings: 3 |
Impact of pain misunderstood by public, NFCPA survey shows
- Over 70 percent of pain patients feel that people do not believe their pain, according to results from an end-of-year survey issued by the National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association.
February 26, 2017
# of Ratings: 11 |
You're So Pretty
- Cindy Leyland discusses how to communicate with the doctor.
February 27, 2017 Cindy Leyland
# of Ratings: 5 |
Can Autoimmune Conditions be Reversed? Researchers Make a Surprising Discovery
- It's about time that everyone who suffers from an autoimmune condition got some good news. The good news comes from an identified a molecule that can "tune immune response and restore tissue integrity by activating stem cells".
March 01, 2017 Peter Rufa*
# of Ratings: 15 |