8 - 17 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Researchers Identify a Potential Biomarker to Distinguish Fibromyalgia from Arthritis
- Japanese researchers have identified mucosal-associated invariant T cells as potential biomarkers to distinguish fibromyalgia from arthritis.
April 12, 2015 Chie Sugimoto, et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |
Fibromyalgia Characterized by Altered Gray and White Matter in Brain
- Researchers found that altered gray and white matter in the brain of fibromyalgia patients may contribute to or result from pain dysfunction.
April 11, 2015 Hyungjun Kima, et al.
# of Ratings: 12 |
Successful Travel with Fibromyalgia
- Learn how to make traveling with fibromyalgia more fun and less of a hassle.
April 09, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 16 |
Fibromyalgia and Your Teeth
- We don't often think of dental problems being related to fibromyalgia, but the medications we take can cause a side effect that may damage our teeth.
April 08, 2015 Melissa Swanson
# of Ratings: 31 |
The Association of Physical Fitness with Fibromyalgia Severity
- Spanish researchers found that higher physical fitness is consistently associated with lower fibromyalgia severity in women with FM.
April 07, 2015 A. Soriano-Maldonado, et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
Less Efficient Brain Activation During Cognition in Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers found that pain, anxiety and sleep disturbances can affect cognition in fibromyalgia by interfering with cerebral blood flow adjustment.
April 05, 2015 Gustavo A. Reyes del Paso, et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
Bad Relations: Study Finds Fight or Flight Response Tied to Pain in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that the sympathetic nervous system may be related to pain intensity in fibromyalgia.
April 04, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 24 |
What's the Big Deal About Sleep?
- Learn why sleep is so important and get tips on how to develop a bedtime ritual that will give you the best chance at a good night's sleep.
April 03, 2015 Celeste Cooper, RN
# of Ratings: 2 |
World Famous Joint Relief Formula Enhanced by Modern Science
- One combination formula, Articulin-F, unites four joint-soothing ingredients - Boswellia serrata, ashwagandha, turmeric and zinc - in a formula designed to unleash their complementary activities.
April 02, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
- Learn how to show yourself the same kind of compassion you would offer to others.
March 31, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 13 |