8 - 17 of 18 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Curcumin Made 65X More Bioavailable - Modern Take on a "Golden" Spice Busts Brain Fog, Joint & Body ...
- Curcumin, Bacopa monnieri and Boswellia serrata have ancient Ayurvedic brain health and body comfort uses that are backed by extensive scientific evidence.
August 08, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
An intriguing and hitherto unexplained co-occurrence: Depression and chronic fatigue syndrome are ...
- There is a significant 'comorbidity' between depression and myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS).
August 07, 2014
# of Ratings: 5 |
Stress management skills, cortisol awakening response, and post-exertional malaise in Chronic ...
- Improving stress management skills may be accompanied by improved cortisol regulation and less PEM in individuals with CFS.
August 06, 2014 D. L. Hall et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
The Neurobiology of ME/CFS
- Dr. Mark A. Demitrack talks about evidence for the neurological basis of ME/CFS.
August 05, 2014 Mark A. Demitrack, MD, FAPA
# of Ratings: 44 |
Smartphone app and specialised clinic for chronic fatigue patients
- A specialized clinic at the National Centre for Neuroimmunology and Emerging Diseases will receive patients in October 2014.
August 04, 2014
# of Ratings: 13 |
Adrenal Burnout? Naturally Boost Your Energy & Manage Stress
- If you struggle with adrenal problems there are amazing natural ingredients that can rejuvenate the adrenal glands
August 04, 2014 Terry Lemerond
# of Ratings: 4 |
Validating a measure of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome symptomatology
- A study finds there may be two core ME/CFS symptom clusters: post-exertional malaise and cognitive dysfunction.
August 03, 2014 Abigail A. Brown and Leonard A. Jason
# of Ratings: 2 |
P2P: The Question They Will Not Ask
- The P2P panel quietly omits the question, "How do ME and CFS differ?"
July 30, 2014 Mary Dimmock and Jennie Spotila
# of Ratings: 21 |
Ask the Doctor: Hyperydrosis on Face and Head - New Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Symptom or Something ...
- After the slightest exertion I have hyperydrosis on face and head with concomitant temp rise to 99.6 from my very normal 98.6 degrees. I am dripping sweat right now. WHY? Any thoughts?
July 28, 2014 Richard Podell, MD, MPH
# of Ratings: 3 |
VIDEO: Stuff Healthy People Say to Sick People
- "You don't look sick."
July 26, 2014
# of Ratings: 8 |