8 - 17 of 20 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Lidocaine Injections Found to Reduce Hypersensitivity to Pain in Fibromyalgia Patients
- A University of Florida study found that lidocaine injections reduced pain hypersensitivity in fibromyalgia patients.
August 02, 2014
# of Ratings: 17 |
Celiac Symptoms in Fibromyalgia Patients
- A Spanish study found that a subgroup of fibromyalgia patients could have subclinical celiac disease or nonceliac gluten intolerance.
August 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 11 |
Autoimmune Research Opening Up New Options for Chronic Pain Sufferers
- New research is revealing that autoimmunity may play a major role in chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia.
August 10, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 20 |
VIDEO: Ribose Helps Fight Fibromyalgia
- Dr. Ward Bond discusses how ribose can help improve fibromyalgia symptoms.
July 30, 2014
# of Ratings: 18 |
Comparing Fibromyalgia Symptoms with the Affect Balance Style of Patients
- Researchers found that fibromyalgia patients who have a Healthy affect balance style have fewer physical and psychological symptoms.
August 04, 2014
# of Ratings: 3 |
Why Pain, Fatigue, FibroFog, and Sleep Are Results Symptoms
- Learn why fibromyalgia symptoms are the result of deeper health problems that can't be readily seen.
August 07, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 6 |
New Biopsy Sites Identified for Diagnosing Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Two new biopsy sites on the arm have been defined for diagnosing small fiber neuropathy, which occurs in a subset of fibromyalgia patients.
August 06, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
Protecting Your Fibromyalgia Window of Well
- Learn how to make the most of the limited energy you have and protect yourself from potential fibro-flares.
July 29, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 41 |
Non-Drug Treatments More Effective Than Drugs for Multiple Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Researchers examined 85 fibromyalgia studies and found that non-drug therapies were effective on a wider range of symptoms than drugs.
August 21, 2014
# of Ratings: 2 |
Is Hyper-parathyroidism Sometimes Misdiagnosed as Fibromyalgia?
- A new study found that a subset of fibromyalgia patients may actually have hyperparathyroidism.
July 24, 2014
# of Ratings: 20 |