8 - 17 of 25 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia in Pictures
- A humorous pictorial of what fibromyalgia feels like.
February 28, 2015
# of Ratings: 129 |
Is Fibromyalgia a Mitochondrial Disorder?
- Spanish researchers have found evidence of mitochondrial dysfunction in the skin of fibromyalgia patients, which may be related to oxidative stress, inflammation and pain.
March 11, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 160 |
Two Fibromyalgia Patients Turned Away Because of Their Service Dogs
- Two women with fibromyalgia were recently denied service because of their service dogs.
March 01, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 52 |
Aortic Elasticity Impaired in Severe Fibromyalgia
- Turkish researchers found that the elastic properties of the aorta are impaired in patients with severely symptomatic fibromyalgia.
March 10, 2015 O.U. Ozcan, et al.
# of Ratings: 32 |
New Study Shows Patients are Suffering Due to Hydrocodone Rescheduling
- New research shows reduced access and increased patient suffering following the rescheduling of the pain medication hydrocodone.
March 20, 2015
# of Ratings: 30 |
Poor Sleep Quality Linked to Increased Pain and Reduced Activity in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that poor sleep quality predicted increased pain, lower positive affect and lower activity levels in fibromyalgia patients.
March 04, 2015 D.J. Kothari, et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
March 20, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 63 |
Self-Help: A Person-Centered Approach to Dealing with ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia
- Learn how we can best help ourselves by taking responsibility for our own well-being.
February 27, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 17 |
Significant Mitochondrial Dysfunction Found in Skin of Fibromyalgia Patients
- Spanish researchers found significant mitochondrial dysfunction in skin biopsies of fibromyalgia patients, which may be related to inflammation and pain.
March 02, 2015 Benito Sánchez-Domíngueza, et al.
# of Ratings: 40 |
The Importance of Forgiveness When Living with Chronic Illness
- A look at how forgiveness can mitigate stress and thereby may help reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
March 05, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 25 |