8 - 17 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
VIDEO: The Slow Death of Compassion for the Chronically Ill
- Learn how society has gradually been programmed to feel less compassion for the chronically ill.
March 27, 2015
# of Ratings: 21 |
- Learn how to show yourself the same kind of compassion you would offer to others.
March 31, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 13 |
World Famous Joint Relief Formula Enhanced by Modern Science
- One combination formula, Articulin-F, unites four joint-soothing ingredients - Boswellia serrata, ashwagandha, turmeric and zinc - in a formula designed to unleash their complementary activities.
April 02, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Fibromyalgia and Your Teeth
- We don't often think of dental problems being related to fibromyalgia, but the medications we take can cause a side effect that may damage our teeth.
April 08, 2015 Melissa Swanson
# of Ratings: 31 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 4/15/2015
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
April 15, 2015
# of Ratings: 4 |
Could a Mitochondrial Enhancer Replace Cymbalta in Fibromyalgia?
- A study found Acetyl-L-Carnitine comparable to Cymbalta in the areas of mood, well-being and physical functioning in fibromyalgia.
April 14, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 42 |
Researchers Identify a Potential Biomarker to Distinguish Fibromyalgia from Arthritis
- Japanese researchers have identified mucosal-associated invariant T cells as potential biomarkers to distinguish fibromyalgia from arthritis.
April 12, 2015 Chie Sugimoto, et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |
Bad Relations: Study Finds Fight or Flight Response Tied to Pain in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that the sympathetic nervous system may be related to pain intensity in fibromyalgia.
April 04, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 24 |
Fibromyalgia Characterized by Altered Gray and White Matter in Brain
- Researchers found that altered gray and white matter in the brain of fibromyalgia patients may contribute to or result from pain dysfunction.
April 11, 2015 Hyungjun Kima, et al.
# of Ratings: 12 |
VIDEO: Yoga for Fibromyalgia
- Chaz Rough demonstrates yoga poses that are beneficial for fibromyalgia.
April 13, 2015
# of Ratings: 16 |