8 - 17 of 25 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
6 Reasons Why Trigger Point Injections Aren't Helping Your Fibromyalgia
- Learn why trigger point injections may not be helping your fibromyalgia pain.
September 21, 2015 Celeste Cooper, RN
# of Ratings: 8 |
Amitriptyline for the Treatment of Fibromyalgia: A Comprehensive Review
- After a comprehensive review of studies, Spanish researchers recommended that amitriptyline be considered a first-line drug for treating fibromyalgia.
September 22, 2015 Fernando Rico-Villademorosa, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
The Fibromyalgia – Negativity Connection
- Learn the 5 factors you're probably not aware of that can connect fibromyalgia to negativity.
September 30, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 12 |
Breathing Techniques for a Better Night’s Sleep
- Learn what may be behind your sleepless nights and some simple breathing techniques that can help you relax and fall asleep.
October 02, 2015 Kayla
# of Ratings: 4 |
The "Mind Diet" Reduces the Risk Of Alzheimer’s Dementia. Might It Also Help the Brain Fog Found ...
- The best research so far has focused on the “Mediterranean Diet” as a preventive treatment for heart disease and stroke.
September 09, 2015 Richard Podell, M.D., MPH, DrPodell.org
# of Ratings: 18 |
Simplifying Nutritional Support in CFS & Fibromyalgia
- Jacob Teitelbaum M.D. discusses key areas where nutritional support is needed for those with ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia.
September 28, 2015 Jacob Teitelbaum M.D.
# of Ratings: 6 |
Do You Have These Fibromyalgia Symptoms of Systemic Dysfunction?
- Learn how adrenal dysfunction is linked to your fibromyalgia symptoms and what you can do about it.
September 18, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 49 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia & Your Stress-Coping Savings Account
- Learn how stress depletes the fibromyalgia body and how we can rebuild our body's ability to cope with stress.
September 27, 2015
# of Ratings: 14 |
Which Infection Causes CFS & Fibromyalgia?
- Part 4 in the "Recovering from CFS and Fibromyalgia" Series.
September 16, 2015 Jacob Teitelbaum M.D.
# of Ratings: 23 |
Increased Risk of Coronary Heart Disease for Fibromyalgia Patients
- Taiwanese researchers found that fibromyalgia patients have an increased risk for coronary heart disease.
September 15, 2015 Chia-Hsien Su, et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |