8 - 17 of 25 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Weeding Out Your Negative Thoughts!
- Learn some helpful tips on how to deal with negative thoughts that can crop up like weeds in the garden of your mind.
August 16, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 6 |
5 Health Strategies You Can Learn from Your Dog
- Dogs are not only wonderful companions, they can help us learn how to take better care of our own health needs.
August 19, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 7 |
Super Bowl Champ Dominique Easley Tackles Fibromyalgia for His Sister
- The New England Patriots' Dominique Easley holds football camp for kids to raise money for fibromyalgia research on behalf of his sister.
August 01, 2015 Melissa Swanson
# of Ratings: 44 |
Epigenetics, Fibromyalgia and You!
- Learn how environmental factors can turn our genes on and off and regulate genetic expression.
August 04, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 17 |
16 Things Fibromyalgia Sufferers Need to Stop Doing
- A fellow fibromite shares 16 things we need to stop doing to ourselves that only make our suffering worse.
August 08, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 59 |
Melatonin Helps Fibromyalgia Pain: A Double-Blind Study
- A recent study found that high-dose melatonin may be effective in reducing fibromyalgia pain.
August 15, 2015 Richard N. Podell, M.D., MPH
# of Ratings: 9 |
Re-evaluating Your Habits
- Learn how to turn bad habits that increase your fibromyalgia symptoms into good habits that help you feel better.
August 20, 2015 Donna Grant
# of Ratings: 11 |
Potential Sleep-Related Treatment Targets for Fibromyalgia Identified
- Researchers at Boston University, studying the deep sleep brain wave patterns of fibromyalgia patients, have identified potential treatment targets.
August 21, 2015
# of Ratings: 13 |
Clinically Studied Joint Relief Product for FM & ME/CFS
- One combination formula, Articulin-F, unites four joint-soothing ingredients - Boswellia serrata, ashwagandha, turmeric and zinc - in a formula designed to unleash their complementary activities.
August 05, 2015
# of Ratings: 13 |
How to Cope When Others Don't Understand Your Illness
- Tips to help you cope when you have a chronic illness and your family and friends don't understand what you're going through.
July 31, 2015 Katie Manning
# of Ratings: 39 |