8 - 17 of 21 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
SURVEY RESULTS: Patient Experience with Doctors
- ProHealth posts Survey Results: Patient Experience with Doctors
July 28, 2014 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 7 |
Fibromyalgia Research Update from Integrated Tissue Dynamics
- Dr. Frank Rice, from Integrated Tissue Dynamics, shares updates to last year's fibromyalgia study and new research directions.
July 17, 2014
# of Ratings: 22 |
Protecting Your Fibromyalgia Window of Well
- Learn how to make the most of the limited energy you have and protect yourself from potential fibro-flares.
July 29, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 27 |
Pain Affects Brain Area Associated with Cognitive Function in Fibromyalgia Patients
- Researchers found that pain causes changes to areas of the brain that are also involved in cognitive performance in fibromyalgia patients.
July 05, 2014
# of Ratings: 8 |
Fibro-Fog: Are Fibromyalgia Patients Cognitively Impaired?
- Italian researchers identifed self-reporting questionnaires that could be used to screen for cognitive impairment in fibromyalgia patients.
July 22, 2014
# of Ratings: 10 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia - The Disease Where Even Hugs Hurt
- Dr. White speaks sincerely about what fibromyalgia is, and why he's hoping to change the way the world sees it.
July 02, 2014
# of Ratings: 18 |
Is Hyperparathyroidism Sometimes Misdiagnosed as Fibromyalgia?
- A new study found that a subset of fibromyalgia patients may actually have hyperparathyroidism.
July 24, 2014
# of Ratings: 14 |
The Brain Boosting and Fatigue Fighting B-12
- Clinical studies have shown it can help to improve cognitive functioning, fight fatigue, promote heart health, and alleviate cellular oxygen-starvation caused by cyanide from cigarette smoke & other sources.
July 08, 2014 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 180 |
VIDEO: Treating Fibromyalgia with Oxytocin
- Dr. Jorge Flechas discusses the use of the hormone oxytocin for treating fibromyalgia.
July 06, 2014
# of Ratings: 25 |
Melatonin Improves Pain in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that melatonin significantly reduced fibromyalgia pain whether taken alone or in combination with amitriptyline.
July 27, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |