8 - 17 of 25 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
SURVEY RESULTS: What Name Would YOU Choose for CFS?
- Results are in for the largest survey on the IOM's proposed name change for ME/CFS.
March 27, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 1 |
VIDEO: Patience by Ren Gill
- In this moving video, a young person with ME expresses himself through his music with the aim of bringing comfort and solace to anyone who is suffering.
March 24, 2015
# of Ratings: 16 |
2014 NIH Spending on ME/CFS Studies
- Jennie Spotila does an analysis of NIH spending on ME/CFS and concludes that it's not increasing.
March 18, 2015 Jennie Spotila
# of Ratings: 13 |
A Commercially Available Probiotic Reduces Chronic Fatigue Syndrome’s Inflammation—Should we offer ...
- Dr. Podell proposes that Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 may be used to treat inflammation in ME/CFS.
March 21, 2015 Richard Podell, M.D., MPH - www.DrPodell.org
# of Ratings: 7 |
Evidence in chronic fatigue syndrome for severity-dependent upregulation of prefrontal myelination ...
- Research finds that although anxiety, depression and CFS may share biological features, CFS is a distinct disorder.
March 02, 2015 Leighton R. Barnden et al.
# of Ratings: 15 |
Cytokines in the Cerebrospinal Fluids of Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic ...
- A study finds IL-10 is significantly reduced in the CFS/ME patients in comparison to the controls.
March 11, 2015 D. Peterson et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
The experience of sleep in chronic fatigue syndrome: A qualitative interview study with patients
- Patients' insights demonstrate sleep-specific influences on their CFS, a study finds.
March 09, 2015 Zoe M. Gotts et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Scientists Discover Robust Evidence That Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Is a Biological Illness
- Immune signatures in blood point to distinct disease stages, open door to better diagnosis and treatment.
February 27, 2015
# of Ratings: 70 |
What name would YOU choose for CFS? Take the poll!
- ProHealth conducts a survey on changing the name CFS to ... something else.
February 26, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 28 |
Prestigious Research Team Seeks Funding for ME/CFS Immune Biomarker Research – Deadline March 27
- A highly regarded AIDS research team tackles immune markers in ME/CFS patients.
March 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |