8 - 17 of 20 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
Your voice matters! New Survey from National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association (NFMCPA)
- The NFMCPA is conducting a survey of people who take prescription hydrocodone medications for pain.
February 09, 2015
# of Ratings: 17 |
Reduced Volume of Hippocampus May Be Related to Cognitive Problems in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that reduced hippocampal volume may play a role in the cognitive problems of people with fibromyalgia.
February 13, 2015 Christina S McCrae, et al.
# of Ratings: 14 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Fitness: Your Simple 5-Step Exercise Plan
- A simple 5-step exercise plan for people with fibromyalgia.
February 15, 2015
# of Ratings: 26 |
What Neuroimaging Has Taught Us About the Mechanisms and Management of Centralized Pain in ...
- Harvard scientists review how new developments in neuroimaging have improved understanding of fibromyalgia pathophysiology.
January 30, 2015 Vitaly Napadow and Richard E Harris
# of Ratings: 5 |
20 Ways Furry Love Can Help You Heal
- Pets are not only enjoyable company, but they also provide us with healing benefits that help improve our health as well.
February 11, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 7 |
Asking for Help Is Giving a Gift
- Many people find it difficult to ask for help, but what if asking for help was actually like giving someone a gift?
February 06, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 5 |
Combining Music with Vibration of Acupuncture Points Results in Fibromyalgia Symptom Improvement
- Brazilian researchers found that combining music with the vibration of acupuncture points resulted in fibromyalgia symptom improvement.
February 17, 2015 Augusto Weber, MD, Msc, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 2/18/2015
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
February 18, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
Men and Women Cope with Fibromyalgia Pain Differently
- Researchers found that men were more likely than women to cope with fibromyalgia pain by avoiding activity.
February 21, 2015 Mélanie Racine PhD, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Body Composition and Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers found that obesity was 11% more common in women with fibromyalgia than in healthy women.
February 16, 2015 V. Segura-Jimenez, et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |