8 - 17 of 30 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
3 Reasons Why Fibromyalgia May Affect Women More Than Men
- It’s a fact. Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, as well as many autoimmune conditions such as arthritis, lupus, and multiple sclerosis, affect millions of women. In a disproportionate ratio, they affect women more than men.
August 24, 2016 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 3 |
VIDEO: "I Live with Pain Everyday" (Stories of Fibromyalgia)
- Many people in the UK live with pain and fatigue everyday as they battle Fibromyalgia. This documentary tells the inspiring stories of how some sufferers are taking back control of their lives.
August 12, 2016
# of Ratings: 3 |
Did MitoQ Mend Us? A Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) CoQ10 Trial
- Cort Johnson reviews the Mendus MitoQ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia (FM) Trial.
August 16, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 8 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Attitudes About Fatigue
- ProHealth publishes the results of a survey on fatigue.
August 17, 2016
# of Ratings: 11 |
5 Tips for Nurturing Friendships When You're Chronically Ill
- Maintaining friendships while chronically ill can be challenging. Here are 5 tips that will help.
August 22, 2016 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 5 |
Resistance exercise improves physical fatigue in women with fibromyalgia: a randomized controlled ...
- This study examined the effects of a person-centered progressive resistance exercise program on multiple dimensions of fatigue in women with FM and to investigate predictors of the potential change in fatigue.
August 03, 2016 Ericsson A, et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
Dreaming Big: The Bateman Horne ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia Center Makes Good
- The new Bateman Horne ME/CFS/FM Center will open its doors on August 15th. Cort Johnson tells us why this is such good news not just for Utah patients, but for the ME/CFS/FM community at large, and why it means we should all start dreaming large.
August 14, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 6 |
Principles of Healing in Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS
- In more than a decade of working with people with these illnesses in self-healing retreats and home-based programs, Dr. Collinge says he has seen ten principles emerge "that seem to lay a foundation for exceptional healing."
August 12, 2016 William Collinge, PhD, MPh*
# of Ratings: 91 |
Flexeril for Fibromyalgia Pain, Sleep Problems and Daytime Fatigue
- Dr. Podell discusses the research behind the use of low-dose Flexeril for fibromyalgia pain, sleep and daytime fatigue.
August 08, 2016 Richard Podell, MD, MPH
# of Ratings: 2 |
Invest in Tomorrow but Live Life for Today!
- Learn how to enjoy life today while also working toward health improvements in the future.
August 09, 2016 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 4 |