8 - 17 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
Mitochondria-Booster NIAGEN® Shows Promise in First Human Clinical Trial
- NIAGEN Study in Humans: A One-Dose Wonder for NAD+
May 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 8 |
Dr. Pridgen on Doses, Fixing Broken Bodies and Why the Next Fibromyalgia Trials Will Be Better
- Dr. Pridgen talks more about his antiviral theory for treating fibromyalgia and explains why the next round of clinical trials should have even better results.
May 05, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 32 |
Light – not pain-killing drugs – used to activate brain’s opioid receptors
- New research shows that it’s possible to activate opioid receptors with light instead of pain-killing drugs.
May 02, 2015 Jim Dryden
# of Ratings: 13 |
Making Sense of Fibromyalgia for Awareness Day
- You know only too well what fibromyalgia has done TO you, but have you ever considered what fibromyalgia has done FOR you?
May 12, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 28 |
Looking After Yourself Isn’t Selfish
- Looking after our own needs is essential if we hope to be able to help others.
May 03, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 14 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Disability Benefit Legal Update
- A disability attorney discusses the neuromusculoskeletal limitation that most disability insurance companies are using to deny fibromyalgia claims.
May 06, 2015
# of Ratings: 11 |
Adapting Successfully to Long Term Illness – May Start with Dumping the Denial
- Lifelong fibromyalgia patient Jana Murrell-Maxfield didn’t really begin to cope with her illness until her diagnosis at age 45.
May 08, 2015 Jana Murrell-Maxfield
# of Ratings: 56 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Work & Disability
- Results of ProHealth's Work & Disability Survey
May 13, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 20 |
Occipital Nerve Stimulation Significantly Improves Fibromyalgia
- Study finds that stimulating the occipital nerve with an implanted electrode improved pain and quality of life for FM patients.
May 07, 2015 By Mark Plazier, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Safely Burn Away Body Fat
- Research shows how a new plant extract safely reduces body fat while lowering vascular and inflammatory disease risk factors
April 30, 2015 Julius Goepp, MD
# of Ratings: 9 |