8 - 17 of 47 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
An Illness Denied for Decades Is Exposed - Lighting Up a Hidden World: CFS and ME
- New Book Reveals Surprising Realities of a Hidden Condition.
October 02, 2016
# of Ratings: 15 |
Fight Back! Win the War Being Waged Against Your Immune System
- Transfer factors are tiny but powerful molecules that enhance and support your immune system.
September 26, 2016 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 8 |
Studies Show that Magnesium L-threonate Improves Brain Plasticity, Leading to Direct and Significant ...
- In a new human study, a magnesium compound has been shown to reverse markers of brain aging by as much as 14 years!
October 14, 2016 Jamie Rivington
# of Ratings: 2 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Weight Management & Chronic Illness
- The results of ProHealth's survey on Weight Management and Chronic Illness.
October 12, 2016
# of Ratings: 9 |
A Race To Produce the First Drug for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Jarred Younger Talks
- Younger suggests drug companies might be targeting neuroinflammation and metabolism.
October 16, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 13 |
Mortality in patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Results suggest there is an increase in risk for earlier mortality in patients.
October 19, 2016 Stephanie L. McManimen et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Acceptance Isn’t a One-Off Event
- Accepting the changes chronic illness brings to our lives is an important step, but it's not a one-time event.
October 13, 2016 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 7 |
Rally Against Pain
- Veterans and Americans United for Equality in Medical Care, a chronic pain advocacy group, is planning a Rally Against Pain at the Ellipse in Washington, DC, on October 22, 2016.
October 16, 2016
# of Ratings: 1 |
Postural orthostatic tachycardia is not a useful diagnostic marker for chronic fatigue syndrome
- In patients with CFS fulfilling the SEID criteria, the prevalence of POTS was not different from that in the overall CFS population.
October 10, 2016 M.E. Roerink et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
A Pair of Identical Twins Discordant for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Differ ...
- A twin study finds alterations in gut flora after exercise.
October 14, 2016 L. Giloteaux et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |