8 - 17 of 46 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
Researchers Identify Characteristic Chemical Signature for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Discovery, along with revealed underlying biology, could lead to faster, more accurate diagnoses and more effective, personalized therapies.
September 05, 2016 Scott Lafee
# of Ratings: 17 |
SURVEY: Weight Management & Chronic Illness
- ProHealth would like to know your weight-related concerns and how we can best help support you in reaching your goals.
September 14, 2016
# of Ratings: 4 |
Researchers find herpes strain in the nervous system
- Dormant herpes viruses in the body can unexpectedly come roaring back and cause complications not typically associated with herpes virus.
August 28, 2016
# of Ratings: 6 |
The NIH’s Big Change: Is it Coming For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)?
- Cort Johnson gives us an update on the NIH pledge to invigorate ME/CFS research.
September 03, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 4 |
Why You Should Make Your Pleasure a Top Priority
- Learn how pleasurable activities can affect your energy levels.
September 19, 2016 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 5 |
Metabolic features of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Despite the heterogeneity of factors leading to CFS, the cellular metabolic response in patients is homogeneous.
September 06, 2016 Robert K. Naviaux et al.
# of Ratings: 11 |
VIDEO: September is Pain Awareness Month
- Dr. Seddon Savage talks about September being Pain Awareness month and the Chronic Pain and Addication Treatment Center at Silver Hill Hospital.
September 02, 2016
# of Ratings: 1 |
Experts, Advocates and Patients Call Release of UK QMUL PACE Data "A Gamechanging Win for People ...
- Queen Mary University of London releases data from its controversial PACE study on myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome.
September 14, 2016 ME Action
# of Ratings: 13 |
Sleep disturbance in patients taking opioid medication for chronic back pain.
- Poor sleep is an increasingly recognised problem with chronic pain and further increases the effect on daily function. To identify the relationship between chronic pain, opioid analgesia and sleep quality, this study investigated activity and sleep patterns in patients taking opioid and non-opioid analgesia for chronic back pain.
September 09, 2016 Robertson JA,
# of Ratings: 0 |
Advocates Obtain Congressional Support for Strengthened ME/CFS Research at NIH
- 55 members of Congress call upon NIH Director Francis Collins to strengthen the NIH’s efforts in ME/CFS biomedical research.
September 10, 2016 SCMI
# of Ratings: 8 |