8 - 17 of 23 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
What name would YOU choose for CFS? Take the poll!
- ProHealth conducts a survey on changing the name CFS to ... something else.
February 26, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 16 |
Slow wave sleep in the chronically fatigued: Power spectra distribution patterns in chronic fatigue ...
- Researchers find the slow wave sleep is disturbed in both CFS and primary insomnia.
January 31, 2015 D. Neu et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Asking for Help Is Giving a Gift
- Many people find it difficult to ask for help, but what if asking for help was actually like giving someone a gift?
February 06, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 5 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – IOM Report Presents New Diagnostic Criteria
- A new report from the Institute of Medicine presents new criteria to diagnose ME/CFS.
February 06, 2015
# of Ratings: 7 |
Attenuation of autoimmune responses to oxidative specific epitopes, but not nitroso-adducts, is ...
- Research suggests that use of neutraceuticals inhibits autoimmune responses in patients with ME/CFS and reduces fatigue.
February 01, 2015 M. Maes M and JC Leunis
# of Ratings: 6 |
Evidence for Sensitized Fatigue Pathways in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Research provides evidence for significant contributions of peripheral tissues to increased exercise related fatigue in CFS patients.
February 09, 2015 R. Staud et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Toby Morrison: An ME/CFS Story of Recovery!
- The personal story of one man who recovered from ME/CFS.
February 22, 2015 Toby Morrison
# of Ratings: 24 |
Link between early menopause, chronic fatigue syndrome discovered
- Gynecologic problems and pelvic pain may help explain why CFS is two to four times more common in women than in men.
February 11, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
A Before and After Snapshot of Chronic Illness, Part 2
- Life “before” versus life “after” chronic pain and illness.
February 12, 2015 Toni Bernhard
# of Ratings: 8 |
Physical effects of a reconditioning programme in a group of chronic fatigue syndrome patients
- Study claims physical exercise might help CFS patients improve their strength, balance and quality of life
February 23, 2015 E. Guillamó et al.
# of Ratings: 14 |