8 - 17 of 20 Records Currently sorted by: Comments DESC re-sort asc
Comparing Fibromyalgia Symptoms with the Affect Balance Style of Patients
- Researchers found that fibromyalgia patients who have a Healthy affect balance style have fewer physical and psychological symptoms.
August 04, 2014
# of Ratings: 3 |
Autoimmune Research Opening Up New Options for Chronic Pain Sufferers
- New research is revealing that autoimmunity may play a major role in chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia.
August 10, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 19 |
Study Answers Question: Why Are Physicians Resistant to Accepting Fibromyalgia Patients?
- A new study found that the reason many doctors are resistant to accepting new fibromyalgia patients is because their symptoms are so difficult to control.
August 12, 2014
# of Ratings: 5 |
FDA Approves New Type of Sleep Medication
- The FDA has approved Belsomra, a new type of sleep drug, for use in treating people who have difficulty falling and staying asleep.
August 14, 2014
# of Ratings: 5 |
Celiac Symptoms in Fibromyalgia Patients
- A Spanish study found that a subgroup of fibromyalgia patients could have subclinical celiac disease or nonceliac gluten intolerance.
August 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 11 |
Fibro-Fog: Are Fibromyalgia Patients Cognitively Impaired?
- Italian researchers identifed self-reporting questionnaires that could be used to screen for cognitive impairment in fibromyalgia patients.
July 22, 2014
# of Ratings: 21 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 7/30/2014
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
July 30, 2014
# of Ratings: 1 |
New Biopsy Sites Identified for Diagnosing Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Two new biopsy sites on the arm have been defined for diagnosing small fiber neuropathy, which occurs in a subset of fibromyalgia patients.
August 06, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
Why Pain, Fatigue, FibroFog, and Sleep Are Results Symptoms
- Learn why fibromyalgia symptoms are the result of deeper health problems that can't be readily seen.
August 07, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 6 |
Women with Fibromyalgia: Perceived Exertion at Work
- Swedish researchers found that perceived exertion at work was significantly higher in women with fibromyalgia.
August 08, 2014
# of Ratings: 7 |