8 - 17 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Comments DESC re-sort asc
Why Pain, Fatigue, FibroFog, and Sleep Are Results Symptoms
- Learn why fibromyalgia symptoms are the result of deeper health problems that can't be readily seen.
August 07, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 21 |
Autoimmune Research Opening Up New Options for Chronic Pain Sufferers
- New research is revealing that autoimmunity may play a major role in chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia.
August 10, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 40 |
Study Answers Question: Why Are Physicians Resistant to Accepting Fibromyalgia Patients?
- A new study found that the reason many doctors are resistant to accepting new fibromyalgia patients is because their symptoms are so difficult to control.
August 12, 2014
# of Ratings: 8 |
FDA Approves New Type of Sleep Medication
- The FDA has approved Belsomra, a new type of sleep drug, for use in treating people who have difficulty falling and staying asleep.
August 14, 2014
# of Ratings: 16 |
Celiac Symptoms in Fibromyalgia Patients
- A Spanish study found that a subgroup of fibromyalgia patients could have subclinical celiac disease or nonceliac gluten intolerance.
August 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 15 |
Light: A Window to Pain in the Brain?
- Oregon Health & Science University is currently raising funds for a study that will hopefully lead to a diagnostic marker for fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
August 19, 2014
# of Ratings: 14 |
New Biopsy Sites Identified for Diagnosing Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Two new biopsy sites on the arm have been defined for diagnosing small fiber neuropathy, which occurs in a subset of fibromyalgia patients.
August 06, 2014
# of Ratings: 7 |
Women with Fibromyalgia: Perceived Exertion at Work
- Swedish researchers found that perceived exertion at work was significantly higher in women with fibromyalgia.
August 08, 2014
# of Ratings: 7 |
Recruiting: Online Study for Caregivers
- University of Maryland researchers are looking for caregivers to take part in an online study that will explore their caregiving experiences.
August 17, 2014
# of Ratings: 2 |
How to Become a Fibromyalgia Truth Sleuth
- Learn how to research and find the fibromyalgia health and treatment information that is right for you.
August 18, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 4 |