8 - 17 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Comments DESC re-sort asc
Neuro-Inflammation and Chronic Pain Link Established: Authors Call for Treatment Trials
- Researchers' discovery of brain glial activation in the brains of chronic pain patients may open the door to new treatment options.
March 26, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 16 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
March 20, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 64 |
Aortic Elasticity Impaired in Severe Fibromyalgia
- Turkish researchers found that the elastic properties of the aorta are impaired in patients with severely symptomatic fibromyalgia.
March 10, 2015 O.U. Ozcan, et al.
# of Ratings: 32 |
Lyrica Fails as Treatment for Adolescents with Fibromyalgia
- A clinical trial testing Lyrica for adolescents with fibromyalgia found no statistically significant difference between Lyrica and a placebo.
March 15, 2015
# of Ratings: 12 |
5 Tips for Successfully Changing Your Diet
- A fibromyalgia patient shares tips on how she changed her diet and improved her fibromyalgia symptoms.
March 19, 2015 Donna Grant
# of Ratings: 10 |
Significant Mitochondrial Dysfunction Found in Skin of Fibromyalgia Patients
- Spanish researchers found significant mitochondrial dysfunction in skin biopsies of fibromyalgia patients, which may be related to inflammation and pain.
March 02, 2015 Benito Sánchez-Domíngueza, et al.
# of Ratings: 40 |
Poor Sleep Quality Linked to Increased Pain and Reduced Activity in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that poor sleep quality predicted increased pain, lower positive affect and lower activity levels in fibromyalgia patients.
March 04, 2015 D.J. Kothari, et al.
# of Ratings: 8 |
The Importance of Forgiveness When Living with Chronic Illness
- A look at how forgiveness can mitigate stress and thereby may help reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
March 05, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 26 |
Fibromyalgia Treatments in Adult Subgroups
- Researchers assessed the comparative effectiveness of treatments for fibromyalgia in subgroups of highly affected or clinically complex adults.
March 08, 2015 Mary L Forte, PhD, DC, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Vitamin B12
- ProHealth publishes the results of its vitamin B12 survey.
March 18, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 20 |