8 - 17 of 28 Records Currently sorted by: Comments DESC re-sort asc
Reduced Dermal Nerve Fiber Diameter in Fibromyalgia
- Using skin biopsies, German researchers found further evidence of small fiber pathology in fibromyalgia patients.
July 23, 2015 Kathrin Doppler, et al.
# of Ratings: 34 |
Turn Off the Cytokine Switch
- A biochemical "switch" that turns on many of the chronic diseases of aging has been uncovered. Known as HMGB1, this molecule triggers the release of cytokines - a collection of chemical signals-that generate inflammation in your body.
July 29, 2015 Morris Eagleton
# of Ratings: 1 |
Is the Fibromyalgia Immune System Compromised?
- Learn about the connection between fibromyalgia and the immune system.
July 07, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 15 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 7/8/2015
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
July 08, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
Lyrica Improves Fibromyalgia-Related Sleep Problems
- Researchers found that pregabalin improved sleep for fibromyalgia patients.
July 12, 2015 Thomas Roth, PhD, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Underlying Keys to Recovery and Overcoming Obstacles
- ProHealth's Inspirational Editor shares her observations of common keys found in ME/CFS and fibromyalgia recovery stories.
July 14, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 6 |
The Iceberg Nature of Fibromyalgia Burden
- Researchers discuss the “iceberg-like” burden of fibromyalgia for patients due to a lack of understanding by medical services, families and society.
July 15, 2015 B. Ghavidel-Parsa, et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |
Study Evaluates 3 Types of Interventions for Spanish Fibromyalgia Patients
- Spanish researchers evaluated the effectiveness of three types of interventions in fibromyalgia patients.
July 16, 2015 P. Montesó-Curto, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Life Gets Overwhelming Sometimes – But It Doesn’t Have to Be
- Life with a chronic illness can easily become overwhelming if we don't learn to pace ourselves.
July 17, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 5 |
Ask the Doctor: Are trigger point injections cumulative over time?
- Dr. Bennett answers a patient's question about trigger point injections.
July 16, 2015 Robert M. Bennett, MD
# of Ratings: 1 |