8 - 17 of 40 Records Currently sorted by: Comments DESC re-sort asc
Neuro-inflammation II: The Kynurenine Pathway in Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS
- Several studies suggest tryptophan levels may be lowered in fibromyalgia and/or ME/CFS.
July 01, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 38 |
Differential effects of behavioral interventions with a graded physical activity component in ...
- A review finds small to medium effects for outcomes at post-treatment, with the exception of physical activity.
July 06, 2015 M. M. Marques et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Functional limitations in functional somatic syndromes and well-defined medical diseases. Results ...
- A study finds functional impairment of patients with ME/CFS and fibromyalgia is comparable to other serious medical conditions.
July 09, 2015 M. L. Joustra et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Finding Joy in Every Day
- It's possible to find and celebrate many joys in everyday life, despite living with a chronic illness.
July 06, 2015 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 20 |
A Model of Post-Infection Fatigue Is Associated with Increased TNF and 5-HT2A Receptor Expression in ...
- Data suggest that regulation of fatigue and depressive-like moods after episodes of systemic inflammation may be regulated by changes in 5-HT receptor expression.
July 23, 2015 Y. Couch et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Kayla's Recovery Story
- A young woman's story of how she overcame chronic fatigue syndrome.
July 22, 2015 Kayla
# of Ratings: 17 |
Riding the Chronic Illness Roller Coaster
- Learn helpful tips for coping with the emotional roller coaster that often accompanies living with a chronic illness.
July 25, 2015 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 15 |
Pathway-focused genetic evaluation of immune and inflammation related genes with chronic fatigue ...
- A study finds alterations in genes associated with physical fatigue, body pain and other CFS case defining symptoms.
July 04, 2015 S. Mangalathu et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Gene expression factor analysis to differentiate pathways linked to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue ...
- A study finds and CFS and depression are associated with the same 2 gene clusters but in opposite directions when controlling for co-morbid FMS.
July 05, 2015 E. Iacob et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
B-Lymphocyte Depletion in Myalgic Encephalopathy/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. An Open-Label Phase II ...
- In a subgroup of ME/CFS patients, prolonged B-cell depletion with rituximab maintenance infusions is associated with sustained clinical responses, study finds.
July 07, 2015 Øystein Fluge et al
# of Ratings: 8 |