8 - 17 of 19 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 4/08/2014
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
April 09, 2014
# of Ratings: 6 |
Magnetic Effect: New Brain Technology Reduces Pain in Fibromyalgia
- A study that tried a new approach to the use of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) technology achieved significant pain reduction for FM patients.
April 08, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 9 |
FREE: Stop Feeding Yourself PAIN Guide
- Free offer of a Stop Feeding Yourself Pain guide to help fibromyalgia patients learn which foods can contribute to their pain.
April 07, 2014
# of Ratings: 6 |
How to Limit or Minimize Your Fibromyalgia Flare
- Learn some tips that may help lessen the duration and intensity of your next fibromyalgia flare.
April 06, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 38 |
- Genetics and certain symptom constellations may evolve into markers that can help predict the risk of an individual developing fibromyalgia.
April 05, 2014
# of Ratings: 7 |
SURVEY RESULTS: CoQ10
- Results of the CoQ10 survey conducted in March 2014.
April 04, 2014 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 17 |
VIDEO: The Mystery of Chronic Pain
- Dr. Elliot Krane talks about the complex mystery of chronic pain, how it works and how to treat it.
April 03, 2014
# of Ratings: 22 |
Does Your Greatest Teacher Have Fur?
- See how one fibromyalgia patient and her dog faced their health challenges and overcame their illnesses together.
April 01, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 10 |
Sympathetic Nervous System Dysfunction in FIbromyalgia and Overlapping Conditions
- Mexican researchers found that sympathetic nervous system dysfunction is predominate in fibromyalgia and overlapping conditions.
March 30, 2014
# of Ratings: 16 |
What's the Hidden Cause Behind YOUR Fibromyalgia Flares?
- Learn to recognize the many different things that can trigger a fibro flare.
March 29, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 132 |