8 - 17 of 21 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Role of the Primary Motor Cortex in Fibromyalgia
- Scientists hypothesize that the brain's primary motor cortex is a major modulator of pain in fibromyalgia.
July 09, 2014
# of Ratings: 6 |
The Brain Boosting and Fatigue Fighting B-12
- Clinical studies have shown it can help to improve cognitive functioning, fight fatigue, promote heart health, and alleviate cellular oxygen-starvation caused by cyanide from cigarette smoke & other sources.
July 08, 2014 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 179 |
Medication and the Fibromyalgia Patient-Doctor Relationship
- Study shows that the quest for effective medication for fibromyalgia fosters a collaborative relationship between patient and doctor.
July 07, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
VIDEO: Treating Fibromyalgia with Oxytocin
- Dr. Jorge Flechas discusses the use of the hormone oxytocin for treating fibromyalgia.
July 06, 2014
# of Ratings: 24 |
Pain Affects Brain Area Associated with Cognitive Function in Fibromyalgia Patients
- Researchers found that pain causes changes to areas of the brain that are also involved in cognitive performance in fibromyalgia patients.
July 05, 2014
# of Ratings: 5 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 7/03/2014
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
July 03, 2014
# of Ratings: 3 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia - The Disease Where Even Hugs Hurt
- Dr. White speaks sincerely about what fibromyalgia is, and why he's hoping to change the way the world sees it.
July 02, 2014
# of Ratings: 18 |
10 "Healthy" Foods That Are NOT Fibro-Friendly
- A list of 10 foods that most people think of as being healthy but they are not fibro-friendly.
July 01, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 66 |
VIDEO: What It Feels Like To Live With Fibro
- A documentary film about what it looks and feels like to suffer with fibromyalgia.
June 30, 2014
# of Ratings: 250 |
SURVEY: Patient Experience with Physicians
- ProHealth conducts a survey on how patients view their experiences with physicians.
June 28, 2014
# of Ratings: 20 |