8 - 17 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Does Fibromyalgia Diet = Deprivation?
- Learn how to eat healthier to reduce fibromyalgia pain without feeling deprived.
August 23, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 14 |
Non-Drug Treatments More Effective Than Drugs for Multiple Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Researchers examined 85 fibromyalgia studies and found that non-drug therapies were effective on a wider range of symptoms than drugs.
August 21, 2014
# of Ratings: 3 |
Light: A Window to Pain in the Brain?
- Oregon Health & Science University is currently raising funds for a study that will hopefully lead to a diagnostic marker for fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
August 19, 2014
# of Ratings: 12 |
How to Become a Fibromyalgia Truth Sleuth
- Learn how to research and find the fibromyalgia health and treatment information that is right for you.
August 18, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 4 |
Recruiting: Online Study for Caregivers
- University of Maryland researchers are looking for caregivers to take part in an online study that will explore their caregiving experiences.
August 17, 2014
# of Ratings: 2 |
Celiac Symptoms in Fibromyalgia Patients
- A Spanish study found that a subgroup of fibromyalgia patients could have subclinical celiac disease or nonceliac gluten intolerance.
August 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 13 |
FDA Approves New Type of Sleep Medication
- The FDA has approved Belsomra, a new type of sleep drug, for use in treating people who have difficulty falling and staying asleep.
August 14, 2014
# of Ratings: 12 |
Study Answers Question: Why Are Physicians Resistant to Accepting Fibromyalgia Patients?
- A new study found that the reason many doctors are resistant to accepting new fibromyalgia patients is because their symptoms are so difficult to control.
August 12, 2014
# of Ratings: 8 |
Autoimmune Research Opening Up New Options for Chronic Pain Sufferers
- New research is revealing that autoimmunity may play a major role in chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia.
August 10, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 36 |
Women with Fibromyalgia: Perceived Exertion at Work
- Swedish researchers found that perceived exertion at work was significantly higher in women with fibromyalgia.
August 08, 2014
# of Ratings: 7 |