8 - 13 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
NIH Panel Cites Need for Individualized, Patient-Centered Approach to Treat Chronic Pain
- An NIH panel met to discuss ways to improve the treatment of chronic pain.
January 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Cognitive Differences Between Men and Women with Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers explore the gender differences in cognitive functioning and the main symptoms of fibromyalgia.
January 11, 2015 Elena Miró, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Basil Essential Oil Has Analgesic Effect on Mice Model of Fibromyalgia
- Brazilian researchers found that essential oils from basil leaves had a significant analgesic effect on chronic pain of fibromyalgia.
January 09, 2015 Simone S. Nascimento, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Heat Therapy Helpful in Treating Fibromyalgia
- An Austrian study found heat therapy to be an effective treatment for reducing fibromyalgia pain.
January 07, 2015 Tobias Romeyke, et al.
# of Ratings: 0 |
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
January 05, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 57 |
Cognitive Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia: Slow Access to the Mental Lexicon
- A study found that people with fibromyalgia take longer to access the brain's catalog of words in long-term memory.
January 05, 2015 Frank Leavitt and Robert S. Katz
# of Ratings: 37 |