8 - 17 of 22 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Heroes Amidst the Daily Grind of Chronic Illness
- Reflections on the courage it takes to live with the daily grind of chronic illness, to readjust our lives and to keep moving forward.
May 11, 2015 Clarissa Shepherd
# of Ratings: 41 |
Meet Julie Holliday – ProHealth's Inspiration Editor
- Introducing ProHealth's new Inspiration Editor, Julie Holliday.
May 10, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 10 |
Magnesium + Malic Acid: One-Two Punch for Pain & Fatigue
- Virtually every specialist's list of nutritional recommendations starts with magnesium plus malic acid for help with ME/CFS/FM pain and fatigue.
May 09, 2015 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 133 |
ACTION ALERT: Support the First National Strategic Plan for Pain
- A call to action to support the very first national strategic plan to advance pain research, education and treatment.
May 09, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
Adapting Successfully to Long Term Illness – May Start with Dumping the Denial
- Lifelong fibromyalgia patient Jana Murrell-Maxfield didn’t really begin to cope with her illness until her diagnosis at age 45.
May 08, 2015 Jana Murrell-Maxfield
# of Ratings: 56 |
Occipital Nerve Stimulation Significantly Improves Fibromyalgia
- Study finds that stimulating the occipital nerve with an implanted electrode improved pain and quality of life for FM patients.
May 07, 2015 By Mark Plazier, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Disability Benefit Legal Update
- A disability attorney discusses the neuromusculoskeletal limitation that most disability insurance companies are using to deny fibromyalgia claims.
May 06, 2015
# of Ratings: 11 |
Dr. Pridgen on Doses, Fixing Broken Bodies and Why the Next Fibromyalgia Trials Will Be Better
- Dr. Pridgen talks more about his antiviral theory for treating fibromyalgia and explains why the next round of clinical trials should have even better results.
May 05, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 32 |
Looking After Yourself Isn’t Selfish
- Looking after our own needs is essential if we hope to be able to help others.
May 03, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 14 |
Light – not pain-killing drugs – used to activate brain’s opioid receptors
- New research shows that it’s possible to activate opioid receptors with light instead of pain-killing drugs.
May 02, 2015 Jim Dryden
# of Ratings: 13 |