8 - 17 of 24 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
VIDEO: Diagnosing and Treating Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A video explains why B12 deficiency is dangerous.
February 20, 2015
# of Ratings: 8 |
Common Allergy Medication May Be Effective In Starving and Killing the Bacteria That Causes Lyme ...
- Study offers insights into metabolic activity of borrelia burgdorferi and may lead to first targeted therapy for Lyme disease.
February 19, 2015
# of Ratings: 7 |
Nationwide study reports shifts in Americans’ use of natural products
- NIH conducts a survey to evaluate Americans' use of supplements
February 18, 2015
# of Ratings: 1 |
Multiple sclerosis: pathological progression of the disease documented for the first time
- Scientists document the pathological progress of the disease from its early to late stage.
February 17, 2015
# of Ratings: 7 |
Lyme disease costs up to $1. 3 billion per year to treat, study finds
- Research suggests that a prolonged illness associated with Lyme disease is more widespread and serious than previously understood.
February 16, 2015
# of Ratings: 12 |
Repair Damaged Mitochondria and Reduce Fatigue Up to 45%
- Clinical trials show that NT Factor supports the repair of damaged cell membranes - reducing the cells biological age and restoring mitochondrial energy generation.
February 15, 2015 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 154 |
Link between inflammation and type 2 diabetes identified
- A new insight into insulin resistance paves the way for exploring new treatments.
February 15, 2015 Ziba Kashef
# of Ratings: 5 |
Microbiome linked to type 1 diabetes
- Largest longitudinal study to date sees shift in microbiome species diversity prior to onset of disease.
February 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 2 |
We’re all going to die; DNA strands on the end of our chromosomes hint when
- New research finds new link between biological clocks and disease.
February 13, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
Organic food reduces pesticide exposure
- A new study is among the first to predict a person’s pesticide exposure based on information about their usual diet.
February 12, 2015
# of Ratings: 4 |