8 - 17 of 21 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
The status of and future research into Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: the ...
- To improve future research standards and patient care, it is crucial that patients with post-exertional malaise (ME) and patients without this odd phenomenon are acknowledged as separate clinical entities.
April 11, 2014 Frank N. M. Twisk
# of Ratings: 6 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and the Potential Role of T Cells
April 10, 2014 S. L. Hardcastle et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
The role of hypocortisolism in chronic fatigue syndrome
- Hypocortisolism is associated with adolescent CFS.
April 09, 2014 S. L. Nijhof et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Alpha-1 antitrypsin and chronic fatigue syndrome: a case study from pathophysiology to clinical ...
- Treatment with alpha-1 antitrypsin (AAT) allows a patient to work in part-time employment.
April 08, 2014 J. Alegre et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Assessing severity of illness and outcomes of treatment in children with Chronic Fatigue ...
- A study finds a lack of qualitative evidence describing the outcomes of healthcare in children with CFS/ME.
April 07, 2014 K.L. Haywood et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
With Significant Advances But Little Money, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Research Tries Crowdfunding
- Researchers have been making tremendous strides in documenting immunological, neurological, and cardiovascular dysfunctions in ME/CFS, but there is still no funding.
April 04, 2014 David Tuller
# of Ratings: 17 |
Neuroinflammation in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- Neuroinflammation is present in widespread brain areas in CFS/ME patients and is associated with the severity of neuropsychologic symptoms.
April 03, 2014 Y. Nakatomi et al.
# of Ratings: 20 |
Microbe Discovery Project Launches Crowdfunding for ME/CFS Microbiome Study
- Fundraising begins for a major project to discover the possible pathogenesis of ME/CFS.
April 02, 2014
# of Ratings: 10 |
Review of Nutritional Supplements Used for ME/CFS and FM
- A summary some of the more popular supplements used by ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients. The information is from the Physician's Desk Reference for Nutritional Supplements
April 01, 2014 Lucy Dechéne, Ph.D.
# of Ratings: 20 |
Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Post-Exertional Malaise and CFS/ME
- Lucy Dechéne explains the origins and consequences of mitochondrial fatigue in ME/CFS patients and outlines a treatment strategy.
March 31, 2014 Lucy Dechéne, Ph.D.
# of Ratings: 16 |