8 - 17 of 30 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Ask the Doctor: Would a sleep study be useful?
- Dr. Lapp answers a question about sleep studies.
May 16, 2015 Dr. Charles Lapp
# of Ratings: 1 |
Conquering Fear Spiritually – My CFS Recovery Story
- One woman's story of how she overcame her fears and eventually recovered from ME/CFS.
May 15, 2015 Katie Manning
# of Ratings: 15 |
Mitochondria-Booster NIAGEN® Shows Promise in First Human Clinical Trial
- NIAGEN Study in Humans: A One-Dose Wonder for NAD+
May 14, 2015
# of Ratings: 9 |
Take the Chilli ME Challenge!
- Nicola Lavin spearheads the worldwide Chilli ME Challenge
May 12, 2015 Nicola Lavin
# of Ratings: 5 |
Heroes Amidst the Daily Grind of Chronic Illness
- Reflections on the courage it takes to live with the daily grind of chronic illness, to readjust our lives and to keep moving forward.
May 11, 2015 Clarissa Shepherd
# of Ratings: 41 |
Meet Julie Holliday – ProHealth's Inspiration Editor
- Introducing ProHealth's new Inspiration Editor, Julie Holliday.
May 10, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 10 |
Magnesium + Malic Acid: One-Two Punch for Pain & Fatigue
- Virtually every specialist's list of nutritional recommendations starts with magnesium plus malic acid for help with ME/CFS/FM pain and fatigue.
May 09, 2015 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 133 |
Increased prevalence of two mitochondrial DNA polymorphisms in functional disease: Are we describing ...
- A study finds two DNA polymorphisms involved in the development of ME/CFS and other functional syndromes.
May 09, 2015 R. G. Boles et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Adapting Successfully to Long Term Illness – May Start with Dumping the Denial
- Lifelong fibromyalgia patient Jana Murrell-Maxfield didn’t really begin to cope with her illness until her diagnosis at age 45.
May 08, 2015 Jana Murrell-Maxfield
# of Ratings: 56 |
Experiences of ME/CFS in US & UK
- A study finds differences between ME/CFS patients in the UK and US.
May 08, 2015 ME Research UK
# of Ratings: 2 |