8 - 17 of 20 Records Currently sorted by: Date DESC re-sort asc
Men and Women Cope with Fibromyalgia Pain Differently
- Researchers found that men were more likely than women to cope with fibromyalgia pain by avoiding activity.
February 21, 2015 Mélanie Racine PhD, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Trust in Physicians and Use of Complementary Medicine Impact Pain and Quality of Life in ...
- Researchers found that invalidation, trust in physician, and use of complementary medicine can have significant impact on quality of life and pain in fibromyalgia.
February 20, 2015 Carroline P. Lobo, MS, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
SURVEY: Vitamin B12
- ProHealth conducts a survey on Vitamin B 12.
February 18, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 11 |
From Our Readers: Comments & Suggestions – 2/18/2015
- Questions, comments and suggestions from our readers.
February 18, 2015
# of Ratings: 3 |
Combining Music with Vibration of Acupuncture Points Results in Fibromyalgia Symptom Improvement
- Brazilian researchers found that combining music with the vibration of acupuncture points resulted in fibromyalgia symptom improvement.
February 17, 2015 Augusto Weber, MD, Msc, et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Body Composition and Fibromyalgia
- Spanish researchers found that obesity was 11% more common in women with fibromyalgia than in healthy women.
February 16, 2015 V. Segura-Jimenez, et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Fitness: Your Simple 5-Step Exercise Plan
- A simple 5-step exercise plan for people with fibromyalgia.
February 15, 2015
# of Ratings: 28 |
Reduced Volume of Hippocampus May Be Related to Cognitive Problems in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that reduced hippocampal volume may play a role in the cognitive problems of people with fibromyalgia.
February 13, 2015 Christina S McCrae, et al.
# of Ratings: 14 |
20 Ways Furry Love Can Help You Heal
- Pets are not only enjoyable company, but they also provide us with healing benefits that help improve our health as well.
February 11, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 7 |
A Link Between Dental Amalgams, Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Other Chronic Illnesses
- A review of evidence suggests that mercury exposure from dental amalgams may cause or contribute to symptoms of fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and other chronic illnesses.
February 10, 2015 J.K. Kern, et al.
# of Ratings: 31 |