8 - 17 of 18 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Gastrointestinal Problems in Fibromyalgia
- Although often overlooked, gastrointestinal symptoms are common in fibromyalgia and should be treated.
September 07, 2014
# of Ratings: 30 |
Hypersensitivity to Non-Painful Events May be Part of Pathology in Fibromyalgia
- Brain imaging has shown that sensitivity to light, sound and other non-painful stiumli may be part of the pathology of fibromyalgia.
September 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 12 |
SURVEY: Pain Treatments
- Survey examining patient experiences with various pain treatments.
August 26, 2014
# of Ratings: 11 |
Your Rights When a Disability Claim is Terminated
- The important thing to remember about a disability benefits termination is that you have to act in a timely fashion and stay focused to protect yourself and your family.
September 05, 2014 Justin Franke and Jason Newfield, Attorneys at Law
# of Ratings: 5 |
VIDEO: Healthy Eating and Fibromyalgia
- How one woman overcame fibromyalgia by adopting healthy eating habits.
August 24, 2014
# of Ratings: 17 |
Abnormal Cerebral Blood Flow Affects Cognitive Function in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that abnormal blood flow in the brains of fibromyalgia patients affected their cognitive functioning ability.
August 31, 2014
# of Ratings: 14 |
The 2013 Fibromyalgia Alternative Diagnostic Criteria: Interpretation for Patients and Providers
- A nurse explains the latest Fibromyalgia Diagnostic Criteria study by Dr. Robert Bennett, et al.
September 03, 2014 Celeste Cooper, RN
# of Ratings: 14 |
Alzheimer's Drug May Benefit Fibromyalgia Patients
- Spanish researchers found that the Alzheimer's drug memantine improved pain and other fibromyalgia symptoms.
September 14, 2014
# of Ratings: 9 |
Nerves, Estrogen, Dr. Mikovits and Paradoxes: The INTiDYN Approach to Fibromyalgia and Chronic ...
- A closer look at how one research company is investigating the relationship between nerves, estrogen and fibromyalgia.
September 12, 2014 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 13 |
Management of Fibromyalgia Syndrome: Review of Evidence
- Scientists review the efficacy of pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment options for fibromyalgia.
September 06, 2014 Akiko Okifuji and Bradford D. Hare
# of Ratings: 0 |