8 - 13 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Fatigue & Fibro Fog: Could You Have a B-12 Deficiency?
- Physicians treating ME/CFS and fibromyalgia patients have noted B-12's benefits for decades
January 05, 2015 Marie Barrett
# of Ratings: 57 |
Basil Essential Oil Has Analgesic Effect on Mice Model of Fibromyalgia
- Brazilian researchers found that essential oils from basil leaves had a significant analgesic effect on chronic pain of fibromyalgia.
January 09, 2015 Simone S. Nascimento, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Fibromyalgia Flares: A Qualitative Analysis
- A Mayo Clinic study evaluates the causes, symptoms and treatments for fibromyalgia flares.
January 16, 2015 A. Vincent, et al.
# of Ratings: 31 |
Typology of Fibromyalgia Patients and Their Responses to Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
- Researchers identified five subgroups of fibromyalgia patients from four Cymbalta (duloxetine) studies.
December 29, 2014 Ilya A Lipkovich, et al.
# of Ratings: 18 |
Analysis of Lyrica (Pregabalin) Clinical Trials for Fibromyalgia to Determine the Time It Took to ...
- Researchers analyzed four Lyrica clinical trials to find out how long it took for fibromyalgia patients to experience improvement in pain and sleep.
December 30, 2014 L.M. Arnold, et al.
# of Ratings: 17 |
ACR Response to Inquiry on the Fibromyalgia Diagnostic Criteria
- The ACR responds to a registered nurse's questions about the new fibromyalgia diagnostic criteria.
December 27, 2014 Celeste Cooper, RN
# of Ratings: 5 |