8 - 17 of 23 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Making Sense of Fibromyalgia for Awareness Day
- You know only too well what fibromyalgia has done TO you, but have you ever considered what fibromyalgia has done FOR you?
May 12, 2015 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 28 |
Safely Burn Away Body Fat
- Research shows how a new plant extract safely reduces body fat while lowering vascular and inflammatory disease risk factors
April 30, 2015 Julius Goepp, MD
# of Ratings: 9 |
What the Pain Scale Really Means
- Learn what the 0 to 10 pain scale really means and how to use it most effectively so that your pain is taken seriously.
April 30, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 165 |
Looking After Yourself Isn’t Selfish
- Looking after our own needs is essential if we hope to be able to help others.
May 03, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 15 |
Meet Julie Holliday – ProHealth's Inspiration Editor
- Introducing ProHealth's new Inspiration Editor, Julie Holliday.
May 10, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 10 |
VIDEO: Interview with Disability Attorney Anthony Castelli
- Celeste Cooper interviews disability attorney Anthony Castelli about Social Security Disability Insurance.
May 18, 2015 Celeste Cooper, RN
# of Ratings: 9 |
ACTION ALERT: Support the First National Strategic Plan for Pain
- A call to action to support the very first national strategic plan to advance pain research, education and treatment.
May 09, 2015
# of Ratings: 5 |
SURVEY RESULTS: Work & Disability
- Results of ProHealth's Work & Disability Survey
May 13, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 20 |
Adapting Successfully to Long Term Illness – May Start with Dumping the Denial
- Lifelong fibromyalgia patient Jana Murrell-Maxfield didn’t really begin to cope with her illness until her diagnosis at age 45.
May 08, 2015 Jana Murrell-Maxfield
# of Ratings: 56 |
Dr. Pridgen on Doses, Fixing Broken Bodies and Why the Next Fibromyalgia Trials Will Be Better
- Dr. Pridgen talks more about his antiviral theory for treating fibromyalgia and explains why the next round of clinical trials should have even better results.
May 05, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 32 |