8 - 17 of 21 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
Celiac Symptoms in Fibromyalgia Patients
- A Spanish study found that a subgroup of fibromyalgia patients could have subclinical celiac disease or nonceliac gluten intolerance.
August 15, 2014
# of Ratings: 15 |
Light: A Window to Pain in the Brain?
- Oregon Health & Science University is currently raising funds for a study that will hopefully lead to a diagnostic marker for fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
August 19, 2014
# of Ratings: 14 |
Study Answers Question: Why Are Physicians Resistant to Accepting Fibromyalgia Patients?
- A new study found that the reason many doctors are resistant to accepting new fibromyalgia patients is because their symptoms are so difficult to control.
August 12, 2014
# of Ratings: 8 |
Legalization of Medical Marijuana Resulted in Fewer Opioid Overdose Deaths
- A new study found that in states which have legalized medical marijuana, opioid overdose deaths have gone down by 25%.
August 28, 2014
# of Ratings: 4 |
SURVEY: Pain Treatments
- Survey examining patient experiences with various pain treatments.
August 26, 2014
# of Ratings: 9 |
Why Pain, Fatigue, FibroFog, and Sleep Are Results Symptoms
- Learn why fibromyalgia symptoms are the result of deeper health problems that can't be readily seen.
August 07, 2014 Sue Ingebretson
# of Ratings: 21 |
Abnormal Cerebral Blood Flow Affects Cognitive Function in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers found that abnormal blood flow in the brains of fibromyalgia patients affected their cognitive functioning ability.
August 31, 2014
# of Ratings: 11 |
New Biopsy Sites Identified for Diagnosing Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Two new biopsy sites on the arm have been defined for diagnosing small fiber neuropathy, which occurs in a subset of fibromyalgia patients.
August 06, 2014
# of Ratings: 7 |
FDA Approves New Type of Sleep Medication
- The FDA has approved Belsomra, a new type of sleep drug, for use in treating people who have difficulty falling and staying asleep.
August 14, 2014
# of Ratings: 16 |
Non-Drug Treatments More Effective Than Drugs for Multiple Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Researchers examined 85 fibromyalgia studies and found that non-drug therapies were effective on a wider range of symptoms than drugs.
August 21, 2014
# of Ratings: 5 |