8 - 17 of 20 Records Currently sorted by: Ratings DESC re-sort asc
The Pain Brain: Hippocampal Atrophy Found in Fibromyalgia
- Another area of the brain, the hippocampus, has been implicated in fibromyalgia.
February 24, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 38 |
You Might Have Fibromyalgia if...
- A humorous look at some telltale signs that you might have fibromyalgia.
February 03, 2015 Karen Lee Richards
# of Ratings: 555 |
Men and Women Cope with Fibromyalgia Pain Differently
- Researchers found that men were more likely than women to cope with fibromyalgia pain by avoiding activity.
February 21, 2015 Mélanie Racine PhD, et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
A Link Between Dental Amalgams, Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Other Chronic Illnesses
- A review of evidence suggests that mercury exposure from dental amalgams may cause or contribute to symptoms of fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and other chronic illnesses.
February 10, 2015 J.K. Kern, et al.
# of Ratings: 31 |
Combining Music with Vibration of Acupuncture Points Results in Fibromyalgia Symptom Improvement
- Brazilian researchers found that combining music with the vibration of acupuncture points resulted in fibromyalgia symptom improvement.
February 17, 2015 Augusto Weber, MD, Msc, et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia in Pictures
- A humorous pictorial of what fibromyalgia feels like.
February 28, 2015
# of Ratings: 35 |
Gait Characteristics of Women with Fibromyalgia: a Premature Aging Pattern
- Brazilian researchers found that the gait of middle-aged women with fibromyalgia closely resembles the gait of elderly women.
February 04, 2015 Suelen M. Góesa, et al.
# of Ratings: 23 |
The Myth of a Perfect Drug for Fibromyalgia or ME/CFS: the NNT Dilemma
- The odds of finding a perfect drug that works for everyone with fibromyalgia are pretty slim. What should we expect from a new drug?
February 08, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 25 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Fitness: Your Simple 5-Step Exercise Plan
- A simple 5-step exercise plan for people with fibromyalgia.
February 15, 2015
# of Ratings: 28 |
Asking for Help Is Giving a Gift
- Many people find it difficult to ask for help, but what if asking for help was actually like giving someone a gift?
February 06, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 5 |