8 - 17 of 24 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
Increased Sensitivity in Fibromyalgia Not Due to Hypervigilance
- Researchers demonstrated that the increased sensitivity experienced by fibromyalgia patients is not caused by hypervigilance.
October 02, 2014 S. Van Damme, et al.
# of Ratings: 9 |
Fibromyalgia Associated with Decreased Connectivity Between Pain-Related and Sensorimotor Areas of ...
- Swedish researchers found that fibromyalgia is associated with decreased connectivity between several pain-related and sensorimotor regions of the brain.
October 06, 2014 Pär Flodin, et al.
# of Ratings: 7 |
Reduced Intraepidermal Nerve Fiber Density in Skin of Fibromyalgia Patients
- Researchers in Greece found reduced intraepidermal nerve fiber density in the skin of patients with fibromyalgia.
October 14, 2014 Michalis L. Kosmidis, et al.
# of Ratings: 6 |
Disability Claims and Social Media
- Jason A. Newfield has spent many years aggressively representing claimants in long term disability insurance and other insurance claims and litigation
October 16, 2014 Justin Franke and Jason Newfield, Attorneys at Law
# of Ratings: 16 |
Exploring the Significance of MicroRNAs in Fibromyalgia
- Researchers identified eight microRNAs that differed significantly between women with FM and healthy women.
October 01, 2014 Jan L. Bjersing, et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Women in Pain Speak Out in National Survey
- National survey reveals women in pain experience significant gender bias in the healthcare system.
September 26, 2014
# of Ratings: 12 |
Comparing Vitamin D Levels in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients With and Without Fibromyalgia
- Egyptian researchers found that RA patients with fibromyalgia had significantly lower levels of vitamin D than those who didn't have FM.
October 11, 2014 Tamer A. Gheita, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Can Text-Mining Be Used to Identify Common Symptoms and Concerns of Fibromyalgia Patients?
- Korean researchers used text mining to identify the symptoms, concerns and interests of fibromyalgia patients.
October 12, 2014 J. Park and Y.U. Ryu
# of Ratings: 2 |
Fibromyalgia Prevalence in the General Population
- Scottish researchers compared the prevalence of fibromyalgia based on the ACR's three different classification criteria – 1991, 2010 and modified 2010.
October 19, 2014 G.T. Jones
# of Ratings: 4 |
VIDEO: Fibromyalgia Pick-Me-Ups: Creativity
- Learn some fun ways to help get your focus off of the pain and fatigue by expressing your own inner creativity.
October 20, 2014
# of Ratings: 10 |