8 - 17 of 26 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
SURVEY RESULTS: What Triggered Your Illness?
- ProHealth presents the results of an in-house survey on triggers and causes of fibromyalgia and ME/CFS.
July 08, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 17 |
Can Botanicals Beat Brain Fog & Fibrofog?
- What does "brain fog" mean to you? ProHealth Optimized Curcumin Brain & Focus presents these two herbs in a single supplement using premium, potent forms: Longvida 400 mg and Bacognize 600 mg.
July 02, 2015
# of Ratings: 7 |
Oxidative Stress Related to Fibromyalgia Severity
- Researchers in India found that there is a relationship between fibromyalgia and oxidative stress.
July 19, 2015 Ghizal Fatima, et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
The Iceberg Nature of Fibromyalgia Burden
- Researchers discuss the “iceberg-like” burden of fibromyalgia for patients due to a lack of understanding by medical services, families and society.
July 15, 2015 B. Ghavidel-Parsa, et al.
# of Ratings: 13 |
Comorbid Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Greater Use of Biologics
- Danish researchers found greater use of biological therapy among rheumatoid arthritis patients who were also diagnosed with fibromyalgia.
July 18, 2015 P.R. Lage-Hansen, et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |
Riding the Chronic Illness Roller Coaster
- Learn helpful tips for coping with the emotional roller coaster that often accompanies living with a chronic illness.
July 25, 2015 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 15 |
Underlying Keys to Recovery and Overcoming Obstacles
- ProHealth's Inspirational Editor shares her observations of common keys found in ME/CFS and fibromyalgia recovery stories.
July 14, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 6 |
The Association of Fatigue with Other Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Researchers developed symptom cluster models that describe factors of fibromyalgia associated with fatigue severity.
July 11, 2015 Nada Lukkahatai, et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Functional limitations in functional somatic syndromes and well-defined medical diseases. Results ...
- A study finds functional impairment of patients with ME/CFS and fibromyalgia is comparable to other serious medical conditions.
July 09, 2015 M. L. Joustra et al.
# of Ratings: 5 |
Life Gets Overwhelming Sometimes – But It Doesn’t Have to Be
- Life with a chronic illness can easily become overwhelming if we don't learn to pace ourselves.
July 17, 2015 Julie Ryan
# of Ratings: 5 |