8 - 17 of 44 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
The NIH’s Big Change: Is it Coming For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)?
- Cort Johnson gives us an update on the NIH pledge to invigorate ME/CFS research.
September 03, 2016 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 4 |
VIDEO: September is Pain Awareness Month
- Dr. Seddon Savage talks about September being Pain Awareness month and the Chronic Pain and Addication Treatment Center at Silver Hill Hospital.
September 02, 2016
# of Ratings: 1 |
Metabolic features of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Despite the heterogeneity of factors leading to CFS, the cellular metabolic response in patients is homogeneous.
September 06, 2016 Robert K. Naviaux et al.
# of Ratings: 11 |
Experts, Advocates and Patients Call Release of UK QMUL PACE Data "A Gamechanging Win for People ...
- Queen Mary University of London releases data from its controversial PACE study on myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome.
September 14, 2016 ME Action
# of Ratings: 13 |
Sleep disturbance in patients taking opioid medication for chronic back pain.
- Poor sleep is an increasingly recognised problem with chronic pain and further increases the effect on daily function. To identify the relationship between chronic pain, opioid analgesia and sleep quality, this study investigated activity and sleep patterns in patients taking opioid and non-opioid analgesia for chronic back pain.
September 09, 2016 Robertson JA,
# of Ratings: 0 |
Do Nothing, Accomplish Everything! The Connection Between Breathing and Healing
- Vyara Bridgeman proposes that mastering nasal breathing can help create energy and vitality and release mental and physical toxins.
September 11, 2016 Vera Bridgeman
# of Ratings: 3 |
Meet the ProHealth Editors
- Learn more about ProHealth's editors
September 20, 2016
# of Ratings: 3 |
Advocates Obtain Congressional Support for Strengthened ME/CFS Research at NIH
- 55 members of Congress call upon NIH Director Francis Collins to strengthen the NIH’s efforts in ME/CFS biomedical research.
September 10, 2016 SCMI
# of Ratings: 8 |
VIDEO: Top 10 Tips to Recover from ME/CFS
- Vishal Soni shares the top 10 tips that he credits with helping him recover from ME/CFS.
September 22, 2016
# of Ratings: 10 |
Chronic fatigue syndrome in women assessed with combined cardiac magnetic resonance imaging
- The presence of myocardial fibrosis in some CFS patients suggests that CMR assessment of cardiac involvement is warranted as part of the scientific exploration.
September 03, 2016 M. A. Olimulder et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |