8 - 17 of 37 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
4 Ways to Keep Spirits Up When in Chronic Pain
- Find out what one woman did to boost her spirits while living with chronic pain.
January 27, 2016 Stephanie Sinagra
# of Ratings: 8 |
Finding Your Energy Envelope
- Bruce Campbell suggests finding and honoring your limits can give you some control and improve your quality of life.
January 17, 2016 Bruce Campbell
# of Ratings: 11 |
Chocolate's Potential Health Benefits – and its Effect on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Patients
- Scientists reported preliminary evidence recently that cocoa and other chocolates may keep high blood pressure down, your blood flowing and your heart healthy.
February 01, 2016 Patti Schmidt
# of Ratings: 1487 |
Did Probiotics Cure My Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Carol Wolf, a patient with ME/CFS, describes her experience with probiotics.
January 22, 2016 Carol Wolf
# of Ratings: 4 |
Repair Damaged Mitochondria and Reduce Fatigue Up to 45%
- Clinical trials show that NT Factor supports the repair of damaged cell membranes - reducing the cells biological age and restoring mitochondrial energy generation.
February 02, 2016 Karen Lee Richards*
# of Ratings: 165 |
How can we make our support group more supportive?
- Q: I've had a bad experience with a local ME/CFS support group that tends to be depressing, and I would like to do something to make it encouraging & fun. Is there a way to keep people with all our problems from being negative?A: In meeting the challenges of chronic illness, support groups can make a big difference in your self esteem and sense of hope. And when support groups become healing groups, a great deal of new potential is available to all. But as you’ve found, some supports are...
January 08, 2016 Dr. William Collinge, PhD, MPH*
# of Ratings: 85 |
Hope for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- The debate over this mysterious disease is suddenly shifting.
January 27, 2016 Julie Rehmeyer
# of Ratings: 7 |
Reducing Anxiety and Worry
- Dr. Bruce Campbell discusses various ways to reduce the anxiety and worry that often accompany fibromyalgia and ME/CFS.
January 30, 2016 Bruce Campbell
# of Ratings: 1 |
Finding Your Energy Envelope, Part 2
- Bruce Campbell continues his exploration of the "energy envelope."
January 19, 2016 Bruce Campbell
# of Ratings: 5 |
Chronic fatigue syndrome and chronic EBV infection: a long-term challenge in a single clinical case
- EBV-DNA shows the presence of an actively replicating virus in an ME/CFS patient.
January 23, 2016 V. Fiore et al.
# of Ratings: 1 |