8 - 17 of 36 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
How Multiple Chronic Illnesses Shaped One Woman Into a Patient Advocate
- Although her body struggles to function, Michele Krisko's indomitable spirit has made her a valuable advocate for other patients.
September 12, 2015 Jody Smith
# of Ratings: 27 |
Is Your Body Your Friend and Healing Ally?
- Instead of fighting against your body, learn how to make it your ally in healing.
September 25, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 8 |
Birds of a Feather: The Joys of Community
- Interacting with others who understand what you're going through can lessen the isolation of living with a chronic illness.
September 09, 2015 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 4 |
On the Path: Dan Moricoli's Remarkable Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Recovery Story
- Discover how Dan Moricoli, with the help of Dr. Klimas, made a remarkable recovery from severe ME/CFS.
September 26, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 11 |
Agents for Change: The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2015 – Part 1
- Mark Berry reports on the 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
September 12, 2015 Mark Berry
# of Ratings: 3 |
The impact of chronic fatigue syndrome on cognitive functioning in adolescents
- Adolescent CFS may be accompanied by a decline in general cognitive functioning, study suggests.
September 08, 2015 L. N. Nijhof et al.
# of Ratings: 3 |
Fighting Fatigue with Ground-breaking French Oak Wood Extract
- Oak wood extract has shown tremendous promise in managing a cluster of the symptoms that define chronic fatigue syndrome.
September 16, 2015 Michael Franco
# of Ratings: 16 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME): Characteristics of Responders to ...
- Researchers find a method to identify patients most likely to respond to Ampligen.
September 27, 2015 D. R. Strayer et al.
# of Ratings: 7 |
An Interview with Dr. Jon D. Kaiser - Supporting Mitochondrial Function in ME/CFS Patients
- Dr. Jon Kaiser talks about how he became interested in ME/CFS and discusses mitochondrial support.
October 01, 2015
# of Ratings: 9 |
SURVEY: Has Your Illness Affected What You Eat?
- The editors at ProHealth conduct a survey to discover how readers with chronic illnesses view diet.
September 29, 2015 Erica Verrillo
# of Ratings: 1 |