8 - 17 of 36 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
5 Things I've Learned About Chronic Illness Through Mindfulness
- Learn how mindfulness can help improve life with a chronic illness.
November 19, 2015 Kayla
# of Ratings: 7 |
The Pressure We Put Ourselves Under To Find a Way Forward
- Because chronic illnesses have no cure, patients often feel a heavy responsibility to find a way to get better by themselves.
November 04, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 14 |
Cellular Havoc: Zeroing In On The Sleep Problems in Fibromyalgia?
- Cort Johnson offers encouraging news about the role of neuroinflammation in FM and ME/CFS patients
November 04, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 6 |
Who Do You Tell and What Do You Say?
- Facing the dilemma of who you should tell about your illness and how much you should tell them.
October 31, 2015 Suzan L. Jackson
# of Ratings: 13 |
Investigative Reporter Shreds PACE CBT/GET Trial: Calls Mount for Independent Review
- Journalist David Tuller analyzes the PACE trial on Vincent Raccaniello’s Virology Blog.
October 31, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 13 |
Strategies for Fighting Depression
- Bruce Campbell offers suggestions for dealing with depression.
November 05, 2015 Bruce Campbell
# of Ratings: 1 |
Diagnosing and Managing Mold Exposure
- Dr. Charles Lapp asks whether persistent mold exposure triggers CFS/ME or perpetuates the disorder.
November 22, 2015 Charles Lapp, MD
# of Ratings: 3 |
Building an ME/CFS Research Initiative at NIH that Works: a Community Approach
- ME/CFS organizations sign a call for increased research funding from the NIH.
October 27, 2015 Courtney Miller
# of Ratings: 8 |
Gulf War veterans' health: medical evaluation of a U.S. cohort
- Gulf War deployment is associated with an increased risk for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
November 09, 2015 Eisen SA, et al.
# of Ratings: 0 |
Functional level of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome reporting use of alternative vs. ...
- Alternative treatments in CFS is associated with higher social functioning and fewer psychiatric diagnoses.
October 27, 2015 Shelby Wise et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |