8 - 17 of 32 Records Currently sorted by: Views DESC re-sort asc
Weeding Out Your Negative Thoughts!
- Learn some helpful tips on how to deal with negative thoughts that can crop up like weeds in the garden of your mind.
August 16, 2015 Julie Holliday
# of Ratings: 6 |
Clinically Studied Joint Relief Product for FM & ME/CFS
- One combination formula, Articulin-F, unites four joint-soothing ingredients - Boswellia serrata, ashwagandha, turmeric and zinc - in a formula designed to unleash their complementary activities.
August 05, 2015
# of Ratings: 13 |
Restoring Cellular Energy Metabolism
- D-ribose replenishes the metabolic energy needed by all our cells-including those in our heart and brain-thereby improving cardiac and neurological function and vitality.
August 04, 2015 Kirk Stokel
# of Ratings: 0 |
D-Ribose: Energize Your Heart, Save Your Life
- Studies reveal how D-ribose can protect against cell damage during a heart attack and help rejuvenate heart muscles that have suffered injuries from previous ischemic events.
August 04, 2015 Julius G. Goepp, MD
# of Ratings: 1 |
Gender differences in chronic fatigue syndrome
- The clinical phenotype of men with CFS is young, single, skilled worker, and infection as the main triggering agent, study finds.
August 14, 2015 M. Faro et al.
# of Ratings: 4 |
Effect of coenzyme Q10 plus nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide supplementation on maximum heart rate ...
- Study suggests that CoQ10 plus NADH supplementation for 8 weeks is safe and potentially effective in reducing max HR during a cycle ergometer test and also on fatigue in CFS.
August 01, 2015 Jesus Castro-Marrero et al.
# of Ratings: 2 |
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and DNA Hypomethylation of the Glucocorticoid Receptor Gene Promoter 1F ...
- A study finds reduced methylation in CFS patients, but no correlation with childhood sexual or physical trauma.
August 12, 2015 E. Vangeel et al.
# of Ratings: 7 |
Hemispherx Enters Into an Agreement With myTomorrows for an Early Access Program for Rintatolimod in ...
- Ampligen will be supplied to patients in Europe and Turkey for the treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
August 11, 2015
# of Ratings: 4 |
Aug 8th – Honoring the Struggle of the Severely Ill People with ME/CFS
- August 8 honors the memory of Sophia Mirza and draws attention to the plight of the severely ill.
August 15, 2015 Cort Johnson
# of Ratings: 9 |
Ask the Doctor: Do you think ME will ever be cured or even significantly treatable?
- Dr. David Bell believes that ME/CFS is curable.
August 12, 2015 Dr. David S. Bell
# of Ratings: 10 |