Do you experience physical symptoms that interfere with your life?
If so, we want to hear your voice!
Dr. Lori Lange and a team of graduate researchers at the University of North Florida are currently conducting a web survey study on the impact of ongoing physical symptoms in the lives of patients. Specifically, we are recruiting patients who:
• Are at least 18 years of age.
• Have experienced ongoing or intermittent somatic symptoms for more than 3 months.
• Have an illness with ongoing symptoms (for example arthritis, Lyme disease, eczema, COPD)
• Or suffer from a chronic syndrome (for example fibromyalgia, IBS, CFS, MCS),
• Or experience medically unexplained persistent symptoms (for example pain, fatigue, fever).
If you would like to participate or desire further information, please go to:
The VOICE Research Team [Stands for “Verification Of Illness Coping & Experience”]