Long-time ME/CFS clinician-researcher Dr. David S Bell, MD is currently pursuing XMRV research, including further study of patients he has followed for many years. He has offered to lecture on the evolving subject of XMRV and ME/CFS to groups that cover costs and offer a small honorarium, and as always freely shares the information with a worldwide audience online. Material is "either published, from very credible public sources, or my own personal opinion." His objective - to educate and to re-invigorate support groups.
To date Dr. Bell has presented several such lectures, including:
• December 6, 2009 in Batavia, New York (minimal attendee donation)
• January 15, 2010 in Tustin, California (Orange County) on January 15, free, sponsored by the Baborka Family.
• March 6, 2010 in Toronto, sponsored by the Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Association of Ontario (www.meao-cfs.on.ca) with suggested $10 donation at door.
Videos of Dr. Bell’s Tustin Lecture
Video coverage of the Tustin Lecture is available on Dr. Bell’s website -
www.davidsbell.com. (If you have trouble with the video quality or prefer to read, a full transcript is available, see below.)
Transcript of the Tustin Lecture
To read a full transcript of the lecture including text of the slides, transcribed by ‘thefreeprisoner’ and published Jan 31 on the Phoenix Rising Website (www.aboutmecfs.org), click here
Excellent Youtube Videos of the Tustin Audience Q&A
Much more audible, and highly personal & informative, are four YouTube videos of the Q&A:
• Part One (www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbXnRuUxkxg)
• Part Two (www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2KLfFODdC4&feature=channel)
• Part Three (www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_G3dtjj0I8&feature=related)
• Part Four (www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx_O7H9AvRw&feature=related)