Dr. Charles Lapp, director of the Hunter-Hopkins Center in Charlotte, NC, and a member with Drs. Peterson, Bateman, Podell, and Kogelnik of the new Mountain View, CA-based Open Medicine Institute, just posted his March newsletter. Read it to find out about:
• The Ask the Doctor blog he has created to answer your questions at www.drlapp.com
• An upcoming meeting of the Open Medicine Institute team to formulate plans for 2012 (including how their clinics will participate in OMI studies, such as, hopefully, the international rituximab trial).
• A message to persons on disability regarding a crucial requirement to ensure continued receipt of benefits.
• A $50 bonus for referrals to Hunter-Hopkins
• How to find state-by-state information about the Patient Affordable Care Act's Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan for people who have had a problem getting insurance because of a pre-existing condittion.
And more... at http://drlapp.com/news/me-letter-march-2012/