The New Jersey CFS Association and Monmouth Medical Center invite you to attend their Fall 2008 Conference - "New Research and Perspectives in CFS (ME/CFS)."
Sunday, October 26th - 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
Eatontown, NJ - Sheraton Eatontown Hotel
Registration & other info. at http://njcfsa.org - fee $45 at door
An opportunity for CFS patients & their advocates to hear the same new information on research and treatment as attending physicians, nurses, and specialists in endocrinology, immunology, infectious diseases, and pediatrics.
• John Chia, MD – The Role of Enteroviruses in CFS
• Kenneth Friedman, PhD – Evolving Strategies for CFS Research & Education
• Susan Levine, MD - New Infectious Causes of CFS and Methods of Detection
• Pat Fennell, MSW, LCSW-R - CFS, Quality of Life, and the Chronic Illness Era
• Audience Q&A – An opportunity for attendees to submit questions to speakers in panel format.
For more information about the conference, visit the NJCFSA web site: http://njcfsa.org