The Pacific Fatigue Lab is seeking women diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) to complete a Dietary Intake survey.
The main purpose of this research project is to understand commonalities and differences in dietary intake among ME/CFS patients and compare those values with normative data. This will allow general nutrition guidelines to be generated specifically for ME/CFS patients.
ME/CFS patients interested in being a part of this study will be expected to:
• Meet the criteria for the study: Female, diagnosed by a physician with ME/CFS, at least 18 years of age, and have access to a computer and Internet access.
• To express your interest, please contact the researchers listed below.
• Then complete a brief online demographic and consent form.
• And complete an online diet history questionnaire, which will take approximately one hour to complete using a computer and Internet access.
• You will be provided with a specific username and password to access the site, and you will be able to stop and start the questionnaire as needed at any time.
Please contact: Alexandra Caspero, Graduate Research Assistant for the Pacific Fatigue Lab at University of the Pacific, if you would like to be a part of this foundational study.
Phone: (209) 946-7606
Fax: (209) 846-3902?