The NJCFSA Conference - New Initiatives in Treatment, Diagnosis, and Disability for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) – will feature fresh findings and plans explained by leading experts, plus Q&A sessions.
Date: Sunday, Oct 18 11:30-4:45 (includes buffet lunch)
Location: Eatontown, NJ – Sheraton Eatontown Hotel Conf. Center
Co-Sponsor: Monmouth Medical Center
$35 for those who register by Oct 4 (by mail & check only, see below)
$45 for those registering on conference day
CME participants must preregister; cost is $95.
• Dr. Kenneth Friedman, PhD – Introduction
• Dr. Malcolm Schwartz, DO - Moderator
• Dr. Derek Enlander, MD, (presentation followed by Q&A)
Treating CFS and FM by targeting the methylation cycle
• Dr. Susan M Levine, MD (presentation followed by Q&A)
Diagnosis of CFS with some new research highlights
• Jason A Newfield, Esq. (presentation followed by Q&A)
Professional advocacy by objective documentation and active intervention on behalf of the CFS patient
• All speakers - Panel Q&A
To Learn More & Pre-register:
Print out the program brochure & mailable registration form at the NJCFSA site (www.njcfsa.org - scroll down).