In March, a network of organizations was formed to advocate for people with NEIDs (neuro endocrine immune disorders including ME/CFS, FM, chronic Lyme, MCS and GWI) launched its first national project - the “Coalition 4 ME/CFS” (www.coalition4mecfs.org). Objective: Act collaboratively to drive public and private policies & initiatives that improve patient quality of life.
Now, the network has launched “Coalition 4 Fibromyalgia.”
Go to the www.coalition4fibromyalgia.org website to sign up for the Coalition's email communication list and read about activities you or your organization can get involved in.
Charter Members of Coalition 4 Fibromyalgia
The Coalition 4 Fibromyalgia includes the following charter members, though other like-minded 501(c)(3) organizations are encouraged to join:
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ Fibromyalgia Organization of Georgia, Inc.,
• CFS Knowledge Center,
• CFS Solutions of West Michigan,
• PANDORA, Inc. (Patient Alliance for NeuroEndocrineImmune Disorders Organization for Research & Advocacy, Inc.),
• Rocky Mountain CFS/ME & FM Association (RMCFA)
• Wisconsin ME/CFS Association, Inc.
Coalition Steering Committee Members Mike Munoz (RMCFA Exec. Director) and Marly Silverman (PANDORA Founder) can be contacted at info@coalition4Fibromyalgia.org