Welcome to the HealthWatch newsletter archives.
HealthWatch is published weekly and is filled with the latest research and breaking ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia treatment news. HealthWatch regularly covers news on both traditional and alternative modalities.
You will find valuable contributions from award-winning health journalists, highly respected medical professionals and others offering unbiased, vetted information. All on one place - it can't get easier!
Click the link below to sign up for weekly email alerts to all the new content. Try it out today.
The 2-Day CPET, the CDC, and the IOM - Mary Schweitzer Explains It All
October 09, 2013
- ACTION ALERT: Tell Congress to Listen to Our Experts! Adopt the CCC - Cancel the IOM Contract
- Q&A: Frequently Asked Questions About the Physicians' Letter to the HHS Asking for Implementation of the Canadian Consensus Criteria
- CDC Whiffs on Opportunity to Prove Reduced Exercise Capacity Present in Major CFS Study
- Noted Activist Tom Hennessy Passes Away After 25-Year Battle with ME
A Not-To-Do List for the Chronically Ill
September 11, 2013
- The UK Rituximab Trial for ME
- The Pressure on FDA Is Building: Patient Call to Action!
- Makers of Ampligen Announce a $4 Million Loss
- Fearless Trio Wearing Beard Beanies Tackles Mongol Rally for ME/CFS
CDC Study Must Include CPET, NK Cell and Viral Testing, Advocates Insist
August 14, 2013
- The Simmaron ME/CFS Physicians Roundtable Pt. II: Talking Treatments
- The Bar Has Been Raised - CFSAC Spring 2013, Day One
- Intimidated, Frightened, Threatened with Eviction - CFSAC Spring 2013, Day Two
- Mainstreaming ME Research: The 8th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2013
Don't Be Intimidated in the Doctor's Office: Six Strategies
July 17, 2013
- A Call to Action: Release Karina Hansen
- Overlapping Syndromes, Post-polio and ME/CFS: An Open Letter from Mia Farrow
- ME/CFS Patients Call To Action: Advocates Call For FDA To Hold 'REAL' FDA Stakeholder's Meeting
- A Comparison of Sex-Specific Immune Signatures in Gulf War Illness and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue Is Not a Disease
June 19, 2013
- What Will Happen If We Change the Name?
- Study Pinpoints Areas in the Brain Associated With Post-Exertional Malaise
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: Review of history, clinical features, and controversies
- Full Results of PACE Trial Withheld From Public Scrutiny
« Previous Page
Next Page »