Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Effective Liposomal Delivery - Liposomes are easily absorbed into the bloodstream, where they circulate throughout the body, merging with cell membranes and releasing their nutrient contents directly into the cells.
- Maximum Bioavailability - Because Lypo-Absorb Vitamin C is released directly into your cells, you get the maximum absorption of pure, non-degraded nutrition with optimal cellular bioavailability.
- A Phospholipid Bonus - Liposomal bilayers are made of phospholipids. Since phospholipids are a critical component of human cell membranes, your body can utilize them to repair damaged membranes.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (5 milliliters)|
|Servings Per Container: 30 packets|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)||1000 mg||1111%|
|Sodium (Sodium Ascorbate)||131 mg||5%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
- Other Ingredients: Purified water, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, glycerin, natural flavors, stevia leaf extract (as glucosylsteviosides), potassium sorbate.
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, or magnesium stearate.
- Suggested Daily Use: Take 1 packet daily, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Mix with water or juice if desired.
- Note: Store at room temperature. Protect from light, heat and humidity. May be refrigerated.
Caution: Pregnant or lactating women and persons under
18 years of age should consult their qualified healthcare provider prior to use. As with all dietary supplements, seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider prior to use of this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Squirts out sideways; taste is odd.
After a few days I can feel the energy flowing and my imune system getting stronger
Normally I feel quite tired when I am under stress, but after taking this vitamin C, my stress resistance level has gone up. I feel less stress and I feel great!
Easy to use! No swallowing! I put it in my morning shake
I love liquid supplements as I always have some resistance to pills. So this is a nice dose pack that's easy to open and squeeze out.
Lypo absorbed Vitamin C utilizes liposomes, that should fuse to cells in our GI track making for very good absorption. Typically I recommend taking 4, 500mg tablets spread out thru the day because Vit. C breaks down quickly in our body (2-3 hrs) so I am going to follow up to see if a single or double dose (1@am and 1@pm) will have better efficiency than traditional vitamin C supplements. Overall, very pleased with this product.
Lypo-Absorb Vit C seems to be the way to go.