Nourishes the brain, promotes cognitive function and supports heart health.
- Supports heart health and brain function
- Promotes healthy inflammatory response
- Potent source of astaxanthin, EPA and DHA
Supports Heart Health. Research suggests that the EPA, DHA and omega-3 fatty acids help support heart function.1, 2
Protects Heart and Brain Tissue. Omega-3 fatty acids are integral to maintaining healthy heart and brain function with age. These nutrients are incorporated into cell membranes to reduce free-radical damage, regulate cell membrane receptors, support arterial flexibility and strength, provide support for hormone production and decrease inflammation.3
Supports Bone and Joint Health. Krill oil can help maintain bone health, delay degradation of articular cartilage and modulate inflammation response.
Promotes Healthy Inflammatory Response. Arctic Select Krill Oil is rich in astaxanthin, a carotenoid that supports the body's natural mechanism for controlling inflammation. 4
1. Berge K, Musa-Veloso K, Harwood M, Hoem N, Burri L. Krill oil supplementation lowers serum triglycerides without increasing low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in adults with borderline high or high triglyceride levels. Nutrition Research. 2014;34(2):126-133. doi:10.1016/j.nutres.2013.12.003
2. Ramprasath VR, Eyal I, Zchut S, Shafat I, Jones PJH. Supplementation of krill oil with high phospholipid content increases sum of EPA and DHA in erythrocytes compared with low phospholipid krill oil. Lipids in Health and Disease. 2015;14(1):142. doi:10.1186/s12944-015-0142-y doi:10.1186/s12944-015-0142-y
3. Boston 677 Huntington Avenue, Ma 02115 +14951000. Omega-3 fatty acids: an essential contribution. The Nutrition Source. Published September 18, 2012. Accessed March 13, 2023.
4. Wen C, Jiang M, Huang W, Liu S. Antarctic krill oil attenuates oxidative stress via the keap1-nrf2 signaling in patients with coronary heart disease. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2020;2020:e9534137. doi:10.1155/2020/9534137
5. Calder PC. Omega-3 fatty acids and inflammatory processes: from molecules to man. Biochem Soc Trans. 2017;45(5):1105-1115. doi:10.1042/BST20160474 doi:10.1042/BST20160474
6. Yalagala PCR, Sugasini D, Zaldua SB, Tai LM, Subbaiah PV. Lipase treatment of dietary krill oil, but not fish oil, enables enrichment of brain eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2020;64(12):2000059. doi:10.1002/mnfr.202000059
7. Butcko A, Andraka J, Sharma N. Krill oil addition to 8‐weeks of high‐fat diet enhances mtor ser2448 phosphorylation in rat heart. The FASEB Journal. 2020;34(S1):1-1. doi:10.1096/fasebj.2020.34.s1.06639
8. Cui C, Li Y, Gao H, et al. Modulation of the gut microbiota by the mixture of fish oil and krill oil in high-fat diet-induced obesity mice. PLOS ONE. 2017;12(10):e0186216. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0186216
9. Adarme-Vega TC, Thomas-Hall SR, Schenk PM. Towards sustainable sources for omega-3 fatty acids production. Current Opinion in Biotechnology. 2014;26:14-18. doi:10.1016/j.copbio.2013.08.003
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Krill Oil||1000 mg||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||200 mg||†|
|EPA (Elcosapentaenoic Acid)||100 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||50 mg||†|
|Typically contains: Astaxanthin Esters||100 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
- OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, ethyl vanillin.
- CONTAINS: Shellfish
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, fish, tree nuts, peanuts.
- SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Take 1 sogel daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- NOTE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken.
- CAUTION: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Highly-Concentrated Dose. Provides nearly twice the amount of EPA, DHA and phospholipids than other brands in a single capsule.
Research-Supported Ingredients. Arctic Select Krill Oil™ was created based on research showing its improved absorption, benefits and sustainability over traditional fish oil. It is formulated to have the highest potency and purity available to promote longevity and decrease age-related loss of function through improved cardiovascular function, normal immune response and healthy levels of inflammation.
Quality-Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency.
Great trusted Brand!
Arctic Select Krill Oil™ - 1000 mg, 60 softgels
No fish Burp
As soon as I started taking the krill oil I felt a difference. Most notabily, more energy.
Arctic Select Krill Oil™ (1000 mg, 60 softgels) by ProHealth
I love how big the pills are, I would buy again because I feel your getting your moneys worth.
I'm not sure if it's doing anything for me but at least there's no bad side effects.
Great product. Will repurchase
As described, no fishy taste or smell. Will repurchase.