Helps combat aging, supports heart health and promotes muscle strength and cognition
- NMN supplementation has been found to improve various parameters of health, including physical endurance and muscle strength, neurological function, heart health and body weight.
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that may improves health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+.
- Liposomal form of NMN allows for increased bioavailability and enhanced absorption.
Research-Supported Benefits:Supports Longevity. Studies have shown that boosting NAD+ synthesis in the body extends the lifespan of yeast, worms and flies. (1)
Blood Sugar Regulation. As we age, we have more trouble processing glucose, leading to higher blood sugar—a known contributor to several metabolic-related disorders. Supplemental NMN has been shown to improve several markers of skeletal muscle glucose metabolism that are commonly dysregulated in people with metabolic disorders. (2)
Supports Metabolism and Healthy Weight. Although excessive body weight can develop at any age, adults over age 40 are particularly susceptible to age-related weight gain as metabolism slows down and body composition is altered to favor fat over lean muscle. As obese individuals have reductions in both NAD+ levels and ATP (energy) production, replenishing NAD+ through NMN can help to reverse this while improving metabolic pathways to maintain a healthy weight. (3,4,5)
Supports Healthy Cognition: Declining cognitive function with age is related to a reduced NAD+ levels that impair mitochondrial function. Replenishing NAD+ stores through NMN may be able to prevent this dysfunction. (6,7,8,9)
Supports Healthy Skin: In our 30s and 40s, the appearance of our skin can start to show signs of age. Several studies have examined how boosting NAD+ levels in the skin (10, 11)
1. Fang EF, Kassahun H, Croteau DL, et al. NAD+ Replenishment Improves Lifespan and Healthspan in Ataxia Telangiectasia Models via Mitophagy and DNA Repair. Cell Metab. 2016;24(4):566-581. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.004
2. Yoshino M, Yoshino J, Kayser BD, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide increases muscle insulin sensitivity in prediabetic women. Science. 2021;372(6547):1224-1229. doi:10.1126/science.abe9985
3. Kim M, Seol J, Sato T, Fukamizu Y, Sakurai T, Okura T. Effect of 12-Week Intake of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide on Sleep Quality, Fatigue, and Physical Performance in Older Japanese Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2022;14(4):755. Published 2022 Feb 11. doi:10.3390/nu14040755
4. Liao B, Zhao Y, Wang D, Zhang X, Hao X, Hu M. Nicotinamide mononucleotide supplementation enhances aerobic capacity in amateur runners: a randomized, double-blind study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2021;18(1):54. Published 2021 Jul 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-021-00442
5. Yoshino J, Mills KF, Yoon MJ, Imai S. Nicotinamide mononucleotide, a key NAD(+) intermediate, treats the pathophysiology of diet- and age-induced diabetes in mice. Cell Metab. 2011;14(4):528-536. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2011.08.014
6. Mills KF, Yoshida S, Stein LR, et al. Long-Term Administration of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates Age-Associated Physiological Decline in Mice. Cell Metab. 2016;24(6):795-806. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.013
7. Tarantini S, Valcarcel-Ares MN, Toth P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation rescues cerebromicrovascular endothelial function and neurovascular coupling responses and improves cognitive function in aged mice. Redox Biol. 2019;24:101192. doi:10.1016/j.redox.2019.101192
8. Kiss T, Nyúl-Tóth Á, Balasubramanian P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation promotes neurovascular rejuvenation in aged mice: transcriptional footprint of SIRT1 activation, mitochondrial protection, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects. Geroscience. 2020;42(2):527-546. doi:10.1007/s11357-020-00165-5
9. Wang X, Hu X, Yang Y, Takata T, Sakurai T. Nicotinamide mononucleotide protects against β-amyloid oligomer-induced cognitive impairment and neuronal death. Brain Res. 2016;1643:1-9. doi:10.1016/j.brainres.2016.04.060
10. Katayoshi T, Nakajo T, Tsuji-Naito K. Restoring NAD+ by NAMPT is essential for the SIRT1/p53-mediated survival of UVA- and UVB-irradiated epidermal keratinocytes. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2021;221:112238. doi:10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2021.112238
11. Feng Z, Qin Y, Huo F, et al. NMN recruits GSH to enhance GPX4-mediated ferroptosis defense in UV irradiation induced skin injury. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2022;1868(1):166287. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2021.166287
12. Gopi S, Balakrishnan P. Evaluation and clinical comparison studies on liposomal and non-liposomal ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and their enhanced bioavailability. J Liposome Res. 2021;31(4):356-364. doi:10.1080/08982104.2020.1820521
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Uthever™ β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) (from 600 mg Liposomal NMN)
|† Daily Value not established|
- Other Ingredients: Soy Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Purified Water & Hypromellose.
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, gluten, wheat or artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Daily Use: Take 2-6 capsules daily, with or without food, or as directed by your health care provider.
- Caution: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your health care provider before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Only Clinically-Proven NMN. ProHealth’s NMN is the only clinically-proven NMN to boost NAD+ levels in a peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled, published clinical study. Results of the study indicated a 38% increase in NAD+ levels and a 12-year reversal in biological age. (12)
- Unique Liposomal Delivery Method. ProHealth’s Liposomal NMN features an innovative delivery system that may help to increase the product's bioavailability (how well it’s absorbed and used by the body).
- Liposomes are nano-sized bubbles with a unique molecular structure that acts as a delivery vehicle to facilitate the transport of NMN into our cells.
- The double-layered bubble safely protects the compound inside, allowing it to travel through the harsh digestive tract and bloodstream until it meets our cells. From there, the liposome merges with our cell membranes and releases the inner nutrient contents into the cell.
- The body recognizes and accepts liposomal structures because they are phospholipid-based, mimicking our own cell membranes. This means compounds can be directly delivered into cells.
- Convenient Capsule Form. This liposomal NMN comes in capsule form, making it easy and convenient to take NMN while on the go or traveling.
- Solvent-Free. Compared to other NMN products, ours is made without any chemical solvents.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Trusted Brand for NMN
"3rd-party tested, products arrive on time and are in good condition. They’re a trusted brand; they have communicated very well to me in regard to shipping and other areas of interest to me. Their customer service is really amazing; I highly recommend ProHealth products."
- Susan E., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
Would highly recommend to people looking for an energy and immune boost.
The supplement fits my needs. I take two capsules a day --- the first thing in the morning. Until I get into my car, I start to feel my body's energy going up. This is a wonderful product.
I do not see improvement
One of the best supplements out there
Great product and awesome service!
Liposomal NMN Pro 300™ - Lipo Uthever® NMN, Trans-Resveratrol, TMG, 60 capsules
Liposomal NMN Pro 300™ - Lipo Uthever® NMN, Trans-Resveratrol, TMG, 60 capsules
I'm fitter and need less sleep to feel good.
ProHealth Longevity Liposomal NMN Pro 300™ (60 Capsules)
I thought this needed to build up in you body, but I took minimal dosage (1) and it boosted me up energetically