In June 2019, the Open Medicine Foundation (OMF) sponsored the inaugural Harvard ME/CFS Collaboration 2019 Scientific and Public Symposium titled “Finding Clarity.” The public symposium followed a one-day scientific meeting with more than 30 ME/CFS researchers.
The OMF has made videos available of each individual presentation from the public symposium. There are a total of seven videos, ranging from 10 to 39 minutes in length. The videos include:
- Opening Remarks by Linda Tannenbaum, OMF Founder & CEO/President
- Clinician Panel Discussion on ME/CFS – Dr. Amel Karaa, Dr. Anthony Komaroff, and Dr. Donna Felsenstein
- Closing Remarks by Dr. Ron Tompkins
- Dr. Wenzhong Xiao – Open Data Sharing for ME/CFS Research
- Dr. Ron Davis – ME/CFS Research Activities at Stanford
- Dr. Michael Van Elzakker – Neurology of ME/CFS: Neuroinflammation Imaging
- Dr. Maureen Hanson – Immune System Function of ME/CFS
Subscribe to the World's Most Popular Newsletter (it's free!)
You can view the videos here.
For your reference, the symposium agenda and speaker bios are available here.
A comprehensive symposium summary, written by Dr. Chris Armstrong, is also available: